+1

#3 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:47 PM

odd video, though I do understand what you mean. I think will Ferrell and jimmy fallon are a good option too for your group...also its just damn funny

#4 LoklanZFG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWraeclast

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

You can't respond to that gem of awesomeness with some cheap skit from late night TV that was broadcast to all of America. Shamefur dispray

#5 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:34 AM

View PostLoklanZFG, on 03 March 2015 - 09:24 PM, said:

You can't respond to that gem of awesomeness with some cheap skit from late night TV that was broadcast to all of America. Shamefur dispray
your right. harry enfield set the bar so high it may take several generations of trolls to find someone who can match that level of wtf.

#6 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:36 AM

Can't believe I missed day one of this long awaited confrontation. The IS title fight has begun :)

Posted Image

#7 Stealthsfury

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:40 AM

Money?

#8 RayRazor

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 87 posts
  • LocationOn the ground poundin' mechs

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:08 AM

View PostProphetic, on 04 March 2015 - 07:36 AM, said:

Can't believe I missed day one of this long awaited confrontation. The IS title fight has begun :)

'title fight'? the amount of planetary losses Kurita has incurred will only increase with IS factions hitting you now...

Only reason you're getting pounded and this pounding will only increase is due to your factions forum banter and ingame chatter.. you bring it upon yourselves and your faction

So that is the truth of it...

GL, your faction won't have the quantity to hold off on ALL the fronts hitting you

#9 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:59 AM

"You might beat us to a pulp in actual fights, but you don't have enough numbers to stop our ghost drops! And the Davion ghost drops! And the Jaguar ghost drops!"

- Traditional Marik battle cry

#10 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:10 AM

View PostTasker, on 04 March 2015 - 09:59 AM, said:

"You might beat us to a pulp in actual fights, but you don't have enough numbers to stop our ghost drops! And the Davion ghost drops! And the Jaguar ghost drops!"

- Traditional Marik battle cry

"We're 3rd Line Units!, That's why you're beating us so badly!" - Another Marik gem

#11 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

Posted Image

#12 Tahuti

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:19 AM

#13 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

Counter Point...

Posted Image

#14 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:23 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

'title fight'? the amount of planetary losses Kurita has incurred will only increase with IS factions hitting you now...

Only reason you're getting pounded and this pounding will only increase is due to your factions forum banter and ingame chatter.. you bring it upon yourselves and your faction

GL, your faction won't have the quantity to hold off on ALL the fronts hitting you

Marik **** talking at its finest. In case you haven't noticed, now that you guys are attacking, we aren't going to "learn our lesson" because we are losing planets on other fronts. You guys actually have to win matches, and more then just the occasional successful light rush. Until then, good luck.

Clans don't attack us because of our forum banter and in game chatter. They attack us just because, I mean we are CSJ's ONLY attack lane. Duh. Its only Davion and Marik that seem to be upset about it. Do you realize that? You are the ONLY two factions that come on here and get offended by it. It must be because you guys are insecure about something.

Edited by Gas Guzzler, 04 March 2015 - 10:26 AM.

#15 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

Posted Image

#16 RayRazor

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 04 March 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

Marik **** talking at its finest. In case you haven't noticed, now that you guys are attacking, we aren't going to "learn our lesson" because we are losing planets on other fronts. You guys actually have to win matches, and more then just the occasional successful light rush. Until then, good luck.

where is the '**** talking'? My post points to the truth of your collapsing fronts... look at the map... those are the facts

I don't, nor does anyone for that matter, care if you 'learn your lesson', if my statement about forum banter and ingame chat doesn't resonate with you it does resonate with everyone attacking you...

The only reason you took back Altair after Marik took it during the NA window was ghosting dropping on it after the NA conflict window
so there is that... but maybe those specific details are overlooked by you but then again it doesn't really matter in the end

Do you really believe your faction is going to end up on the winning end of this?

Until that is answered truthfully, good luck

Edited by RayRazor, 04 March 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#17 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

Is forum banter the reason why Marik takes planets off Steiner?

#18 RayRazor

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

View PostMusashi Alexander, on 04 March 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

Is forum banter the reason why Marik takes planets off Steiner?

yeah.. go the obtuse route.. see how that works out for ya

#19 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 10:34 AM, said:

where is the '**** talking'? My post points to the truth of your collapsing fronts... look at the map... those are the facts

I don't, nor does anyone for that matter, care if you 'learn your lesson', if my statement about forum banter and ingame chat doesn't resonate with you it does resonate with everyone attacking you...

The only reason you took back Altair after Marik took it during the NA window was ghosting dropping on it after the NA conflict window
so there is that... but maybe those specific details are overlooked by you but then again it doesn't really matter in the end

Do you really believe your faction is going to end up on the winning end of this?

Until that is answered truthfully, good luck

No, that is the point of what I was saying. CSJ doesn't attack us because of forum banter, they attack us because we are their only attack option aside from CGB. The only factions upset with forum banter are Marik and Davion. Shameful.

Yeah, well it is your fault you guys didn't come defend it. Not that it would have made a difference. We will show you tonight when we focus on Marik from the beginning.

Its funny how you guys think we care that we "lose" CW. No skin off of our backs that we don't have the numbers to fight 4 fronts. I don't really care. You should be more worried about actually winning matches. Until then, your words and opinions mean NOTHING, on this subject anyway.

Edited by Gas Guzzler, 04 March 2015 - 10:50 AM.

#20 RayRazor

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:53 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 04 March 2015 - 10:46 AM, said:

No, that is the point of what I was saying. CSJ doesn't attack us because of forum banter, they attack us because we are their only attack option aside from CGB. The only factions upset with forum banter are Marik and Davion. Shameful.

Yeah, well it is your fault you guys didn't come defend it. Not that it would have made a difference. We will show you tonight when we focus on Marik from the beginning.

Its funny how you guys think we care that we "lose" CW. No skin off of our backs that we don't have the numbers to fight 4 fronts. I don't really care. You should be more worried about actually winning matches. Until then, your words and opinions mean NOTHING.

Yeah... big stompy robots and virtual planets... that's funny

You and your faction mates worry us and anyone else attacking you? Nah... it's just a game with a CW reset looming, guess what will happen after the reset occurs with fresh borders again.... multiple Kuritian fronts getting hammered from the get go.. GL with that

As it stands now, I'm just going to enjoy watching your borders erode away and that matters.. not my 'words' just the map and the facts as the days pass

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users