#21 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:56 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 10:46 AM, said:

yeah.. go the obtuse route.. see how that works out for ya

As I figured, simple questions are too strong for poor excuses.

Basically Marik talks about nSL, IS ideals and fighting the clans while at the same time attacking its IS neighbours because they're bored, feel left out and like seeing their little purple blob get bigger because it makes them feel somehow more relevant or capable.

Just stick to the truth. One can at least respect the truth.

#22 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:04 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 10:53 AM, said:

Yeah... big stompy robots and virtual planets... that's funny

You and your faction mates worry us and anyone else attacking you? Nah... it's just a game with a CW reset looming, guess what will happen after the reset occurs with fresh borders again.... multiple Kuritian fronts getting hammered from the get go.. GL with that

As it stands now, I'm just going to enjoy watching your borders erode away and that matters.. not my 'words' just the map and the facts as the days pass

I'm trying not to be an ******* but man, you will lose every match, and be outplayed on a daily basis and still be happy that our other borders erode away (your words not mine)? That is pretty stupid. If that is how you want to enjoy MechWarrior then I feel sorry for you.

It was our hope that we would all get this out of our system and fight the Clans after the reset, but I guess not if you just want to watch our borders get ghost capped.

Edited by Gas Guzzler, 04 March 2015 - 11:05 AM.

#23 RayRazor

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 87 posts
  • LocationOn the ground poundin' mechs

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:20 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 04 March 2015 - 11:04 AM, said:

I'm trying not to be an ******* but man, you will lose every match, and be outplayed on a daily basis and still be happy that our other borders erode away (your words not mine)? That is pretty stupid. If that is how you want to enjoy MechWarrior then I feel sorry for you.

It was our hope that we would all get this out of our system and fight the Clans after the reset, but I guess not if you just want to watch our borders get ghost capped.

'not trying to be an *******'? Yeah that's going to hold water....

lose... win... play... outplay... do you really believe you and your faction can sustain the amount of fronts being attacked and gain planets in sum?

I enjoy big stompy robots no matter the field being played...

From a strategic standpoint I'm enjoying the day by day outcomes, do you? Do you enjoy net planet losses?

'hope' all you'd like, but as you're continuing with the same forum banter and ingame chat angle which brought this upon you and your faction I suppose you believe that's a winning strategy..

GL with that

#24 denghis

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:21 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

Only reason you're getting pounded and this pounding will only increase is due to your factions forum banter and ingame chatter.. you bring it upon yourselves and your faction

Translation: I, among others, get upset at words and don't realize that the trolling will continue even if Kurita has 0 planets.

#25 RayRazor

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:24 AM

View Postdenghis, on 04 March 2015 - 11:21 AM, said:

Translation: I, among others, get upset at words and don't realize that the trolling will continue even if Kurita has 0 planets.

LOL... nah, Kurita wants to play the village idiot role, so the village has decided to act upon the idiots actions

#26 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 10:34 AM, said:

The only reason you took back Altair after Marik took it during the NA window was ghosting dropping on it after the NA conflict window
so there is that... but maybe those specific details are overlooked by you but then again it doesn't really matter in the end

Do you really believe your faction is going to end up on the winning end of this?

Until that is answered truthfully, good luck

We were ghost dropping on Marik right after ceasefire because nobody from Marik queued up at all. Not even once. We didn't beat you by outnumbering you (or i guess we did technically 1 group is more than 0). Even Davion put up 2 pug defenses before we took their planet. It's funny you actually think Marik has teams that can beat ours.

Considering I'm still 100% win rate against Marik groups, yes I truthfully think we will win. Enjoy your losses.

Edited by pwnface, 04 March 2015 - 11:28 AM.

#27 Gas Guzzler

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:27 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

LOL... nah, Kurita wants to play the village idiot role, so the village has decided to act upon the idiots actions

So the village is made up of Marik and Davion only? That sure is a self-important stand point.

Once again, you guys are easily offended and as such are the only ones that care. Everyone else is just playing the game.

#28 RayRazor

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

View Postpwnface, on 04 March 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

We were ghost dropping on Marik right after ceasefire because nobody from Marik queued up at all. Not even once. We didn't beat you by outnumbering you (or i guess we did technically 1 group is more than 0). Even Davion put up 2 pug defenses before we took their planet. It's funny you actually think Marik has teams that can beat ours.

Considering I'm still 100% win rate against Marik groups, yes I truthfully think we will win. Enjoy your losses.

ok... GL with that

View PostGas Guzzler, on 04 March 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

So the village is made up of Marik and Davion only? That sure is a self-important stand point.

Once again, you guys are easily offended and as such are the only ones that care. Everyone else is just playing the game.

at least you admit your faction is the village idiot, let the healing process begin.. LOL

#29 Gas Guzzler

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:34 AM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

at least you admit your faction is the village idiot, let the healing process begin.. LOL

If we are idiots then what does that make you if you can't figure out how to win.

ggclose

#30 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:34 AM

Kurita unable to satisfy 4 partners at same time? Clearly need to watch more anime. Just needs more tentacles! Or put on a maid costume, depending.

#31 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:41 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 04 March 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

No, he just needs a handy reason to blame us for them attacking. Basic lack of honesty.

'The advocates of criminals are rarely artist enough to use the beautiful terribleness of their deed to their advantage' - Nietzsche

Edited by Musashi Alexander, 04 March 2015 - 11:42 AM.

#32 Vlad Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:50 AM

It's more like a couple higher-ups in the Marik Supreme Star Lords Council™ got their panties in a twist over NKVA crushing them in both robots and ForumWarrior and have decided to try to prod their pug hordes with a red-hot poker until they're Mad As Hell™ and ready to commit Mecha-Jihad™ by throwing their battered Mecha-corpses against a wall of Kuritan Autocannon rounds in a desperate attempt to Teach Those Trolls a Lesson™.

Clan Purple Davion Bondsman RayRazor is only one example of the kind of zealous devotion to Defeating Kurita By Losing All The Time So That Other Factions Can Ghost Drop™ that the Marik Supreme Star Lords Council™ and their Mecha-Jihad™ has instilled in the Marik rank and file.

Edited by Vlad Ward, 04 March 2015 - 11:51 AM.

#33 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:28 PM

Honorable Kuritan Samurai need only the victory on the battlefield, quite satisfied stomping Marik into the ground for fat stacks every match. Kurita has plenty of dots.

#34 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:34 PM

View PostVlad Ward, on 04 March 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

It's more like a couple higher-ups in the Marik Supreme Star Lords Council™ got their panties in a twist over NKVA crushing them in both robots and ForumWarrior and have decided to try to prod their pug hordes with a red-hot poker until they're Mad As Hell™ and ready to commit Mecha-Jihad™ by throwing their battered Mecha-corpses against a wall of Kuritan Autocannon rounds in a desperate attempt to Teach Those Trolls a Lesson™.

Clan Purple Davion Bondsman RayRazor is only one example of the kind of zealous devotion to Defeating Kurita By Losing All The Time So That Other Factions Can Ghost Drop™ that the Marik Supreme Star Lords Council™ and their Mecha-Jihad™ has instilled in the Marik rank and file.

Thank you for wise words Clanner. Will make sure Jaguar Rug better maintained than Ghost Bear Rug when done taking trophies Ha Ha Ha

#35 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

This just goes to show you can't make people play the game you want, they'll play the game they want to play.

For some "Colored Dot Change Game ONLINE!" is like the bestest thing ever and all they could have hoped and dreamed for. Other people couldn't care less.

#36 Gas Guzzler

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:17 PM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

'hope' all you'd like, but as you're continuing with the same forum banter and ingame chat angle which brought this upon you and your faction I suppose you believe that's a winning strategy..

You initiated it buddy. Marik is equally responsible for any forum banter. It takes two to tango. And my ingame chat angle is full of good sportsmanship, but that is me personally.

I can't believe you are still arguing that "forum banter" is why 4 factions are attacking us. Let me get this through your thick skull: The two Clans attack because that is more or less all they can do. Davion was fighting us because we took tons of planets from them. Marik wants to fight us because we closed the wormhole, didn't join their Star League AND because they get miffed by forum posting, and probably because they are upset that they tried to stop us from closing the wormhole and got rekt.

You are seriously embarrassing yourself here with the repeated "I'm gonna enjoy watching you lose planets as we lose matches to you" comments

Edit: Just as a reminder, this is what started the banter in this thread:

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

'title fight'? the amount of planetary losses Kurita has incurred will only increase with IS factions hitting you now...

Only reason you're getting pounded and this pounding will only increase is due to your factions forum banter and ingame chatter.. you bring it upon yourselves and your faction

So that is the truth of it...

GL, your faction won't have the quantity to hold off on ALL the fronts hitting you

Oh look, its you ;)

Edited by Gas Guzzler, 04 March 2015 - 01:20 PM.

#37 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

At this point people are attacking kurita because you're already getting hammered on 4 sides, soon to be 5. I think someone before called it "crows coming home to roost".

It's your own fault for winning for a while.

#38 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:27 PM

More like our fault for daring to exist. We've seen how the southern houses treat Steiner and FRR despite playing ball and they have nothing but losses to to show for it. You'll attack us at the end of the day because you're bored being in the south, and the clans will attack us because we're their only option.

#39 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:32 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 04 March 2015 - 11:34 AM, said:

Kurita unable to satisfy 4 partners at same time? Clearly need to watch more anime. Just needs more tentacles! Or put on a maid costume, depending.

OMG Mischief ... dude I almost spit up the drink I wasn't drinking lol. That was great.

See Mischief gets it ... its all about some light trolling and humor. I for one can't wait to drop and eat some Purple Fried Chicken!!

Heck I want a great fight with Mariks and to hit the clan border while locating my new vacation home in Robinson.

Edited by Crockdaddy, 04 March 2015 - 02:34 PM.

#40 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostRayRazor, on 04 March 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

'not trying to be an *******'? Yeah that's going to hold water....

lose... win... play... outplay... do you really believe you and your faction can sustain the amount of fronts being attacked and gain planets in sum?

I enjoy big stompy robots no matter the field being played...

From a strategic standpoint I'm enjoying the day by day outcomes, do you? Do you enjoy net planet losses?

GL with that

im fine with losing worlds as long as every time NKVA drops against marik they win. thats all I want. ghost bear and smoke jaguar and anyone else taking terra? as long as it doesn't cut us off from Davion or Marik clowns I don't care if we get ground all the way down to one world. Neither do most people in Kurita, I think. Like Rasalhague, those who cared about losing planets more than winning their drops left long ago. The ones who stayed play to laugh and wreck noobs. It's part of why we have the strongest IS loyalist units in the game (also the strongest merc units in the game, welcome 228)

Edited by YCSLiesmith, 04 March 2015 - 02:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users