#41 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

Marik forum posts explain reliance on LRMS

Hard to pinpoint aim when shaking with rage at perceived forum slights

Edited by MadWOPR, 06 March 2015 - 11:15 AM.

#42 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:20 AM

If you loathe me, that is good. All sniveling worm should fear and despise the boot that crush them.

Now, back to regularly scheduled big talk from Marik pilot followed by hiding shutdown mech in corner of map after being stomp 48-10.

#43 Kane Wrath

• PipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:04 PM

Wait Terra's in our borders now sweet. *takes a trip to Terra* Well this is unimpressive. Better come back in a month or so to see what we HK does with this place maybe anime will be restored to something good rather than this current trash.*gets drunk at a bar*

#44 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:36 PM

View PostTasker, on 06 March 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

Now, back to regularly scheduled big talk from Marik pilot followed by hiding shutdown mech in corner of map after being stomp 48-10.

This sounds like clans.

Oh wait, they are purple clanners, my bad.

#45 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

View PostTasker, on 06 March 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

If you loathe me, that is good. All sniveling worm should fear and despise the boot that crush them.

Tasker, PM me the name of any pilot with a TTK tag that does that.

And yes, I do loathe you.

Edited by Khanesh Loral, 06 March 2015 - 12:50 PM.

#46 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

lol

Can tell you that have seen certain pilot whose in-game name initials include "G" and "V" do this on numerous occasions. Is standard Marik tactic now.

#47 Mark of Caine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 496 posts
  • LocationWazan War Veteran

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:19 PM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 06 March 2015 - 11:08 AM, said:

I will confirm we attacked first. Not all of Marik wanted the war, but enough of us were sick of HK forum chestbeating to want to put them to the test.

Turns out, unlike a lot of other forum chestbeaters, they can actually back their **** up.

While there is beginning to be some sentiment of maybe letter things cool off, personally I want to see what happens this weekend, we we typically field a HELL of a lot more pilots than our poor showing recently. Things will cool down eventually, but I think we have a fair bit more tangling to do.

Also, the decent people in HK have begun to sort themselves from the shitbags in HK, and that seems to be helping calm people down.

Actually, this is incorrect. When the algorithm allowed Keid to be attacked by Kurita some time last week I believe, Kuritans attacked the planet in full force and took 3 territories before they suddenly stopped. Marik had no attack lane into Kuritan space, and so all we could do is defend.

Feel free to look at it any way you want, troll any way you wish, but the proof is there: Kuritans struck the first blow. Doesn't matter which Kuritan unit or units did this, the fact of the matter is that's how it started post-wormhole experiment.

#48 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:24 PM

Caine I was talking about the incident of BTD dropping with some FWLM pugs on Altair without permission. The bulk of the FWLM got permission the next day, verbally in TS from multiple people. That is what I am talking about.

Not sure what happened before that. All I know was war was "green" lit the day after the BTD incident, and we struck.

Edited by Khanesh Loral, 06 March 2015 - 01:25 PM.

#49 Mark of Caine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 496 posts
  • LocationWazan War Veteran

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:33 PM

Then Khanesh, you missed out on the first day of Kuritan attacks on Keid. While we were going through Davion space to surround Terra, the algorithm allowed Kurita to strike Keid, but we had no Kuritan planet to attack of our own. All of this happened after Kurita reclaimed their planets from the wormhole experiment, but before Marik had an attack lane of our own into Kuritan space.

This happened 1-2 weeks ago, iirc.

This was the first blow. Just correcting your assessment of things, that is all. :)

#50 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

View PostCaine2112, on 06 March 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

Then Khanesh, you missed out on the first day of Kuritan attacks on Keid. While we were going through Davion space to surround Terra, the algorithm allowed Kurita to strike Keid, but we had no Kuritan planet to attack of our own. All of this happened after Kurita reclaimed their planets from the wormhole experiment, but before Marik had an attack lane of our own into Kuritan space.

This happened 1-2 weeks ago, iirc.

This was the first blow. Just correcting your assessment of things, that is all. :)

All good brother, and yeah... was not aware of that. That might have been the last week I was on break from the game (had a huge work thing come up for like 10 days end of Feb.).

#51 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:41 PM

View PostCaine2112, on 06 March 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

Actually, this is incorrect. When the algorithm allowed Keid to be attacked by Kurita some time last week I believe, Kuritans attacked the planet in full force and took 3 territories before they suddenly stopped. Marik had no attack lane into Kuritan space, and so all we could do is defend.

Feel free to look at it any way you want, troll any way you wish, but the proof is there: Kuritans struck the first blow. Doesn't matter which Kuritan unit or units did this, the fact of the matter is that's how it started post-wormhole experiment.

Actually, Kurita's attack lane on Marik was completely unexpected on our part and we pulled our mercenary units off of the planet after 3 attacks. We had not made any official announcement yet at this point and I was in the middle of drafting one when someone pointed out we already had an attack lane.

This was all stated in my thread here: http://mwomercs.com/...arik-relations/

The attack lane happened right after EU ceasefire and most of us NA players were at work and had no idea it was open. We did not attack "full force", it was merely ONE mercenary unit who had not received information not to attack Marik. We immediately asked them to stop and they did.

Since that first day, we hadn't had a single attack against Marik until Marik decided to launch their attack on us. We had 3-4 days where we had an attack lane to Marik and Marik did not have an attack lane on us. We did not launch an offensive against Marik even though we were able to.

Please make sure your information is accurate!

Edited by pwnface, 06 March 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#52 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:44 PM

View PostCaine2112, on 06 March 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

Did house Kurita, at any point during that halted offensive, posses enough tick to be a serious threat to house Marik's ownership of that world? When did the attacks start and stop? Please note that house Marik WAS successful in taking and holding Altair, for all of one attack phase.

#53 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:45 PM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 06 March 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

Caine I was talking about the incident of BTD dropping with some FWLM pugs on Altair without permission. The bulk of the FWLM got permission the next day, verbally in TS from multiple people. That is what I am talking about.

Not sure what happened before that. All I know was war was "green" lit the day after the BTD incident, and we struck.

I'd like to mention that we were unsure whether the BTD attacks were a false flag operation, and we only defended against them instead of launching our own offensive. Once Marik sent 3 separate 12man groups including Ilithi Dragon, we knew it was game on!

#54 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:53 PM

yes i can back pwns statement as i was the one with enough of a lack of a life to notice that A) we had an attack lane open and B ) that someone on our side was attacking it, during the EU timezone. i quickly informed Rietmeier who quickly reached out to PhL (our EU merc group) who was in the middle of attacking. they were pulled off and thats that. if you want to take that as a sign that we were going all out war on you guys, then i guess more power to you

Edited by Stealth Raptor, 06 March 2015 - 01:53 PM.

#55 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...to-marik-space/

Further proof that Kurita did not strike first. Not all of us got the memo to NOT attack immediately but there you have it.

#56 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

Attacking and calling it off is still attacking. I'm happy you did attack. I look forward to the battles in few days once I get off work. Last game I got to fight was the one where pwnface said "we could never win" then tried to spawn camp us . In the end they lost it was a fun game.

#57 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:23 PM

If every rogue 12 man is a declaration of war Marik and Liao would've been fighting a dozen times over now. We only snapped back when 3 house unit 12 mans took one of our planets.

#58 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

View Postpwnface, on 06 March 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

The attack lane happened right after EU ceasefire and most of us NA players were at work and had no idea it was open. We did not attack "full force", it was merely ONE mercenary unit who had not received information not to attack Marik. We immediately asked them to stop and they did.

Marik thinking that was 'full force' does a lot to explain why they thought they were going to swarm us with overwhelming numbers, ha ha ha ha

#59 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

Marik, understand that we rain so many blows on thick pigeon skull that you now concussed, reeling, and can only remember blows we deliver to you.

However, dragon did not strike first. Striking plenty now though, ha ha.

#60 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 06 March 2015 - 02:20 PM, said:

Attacking and calling it off is still attacking. I'm happy you did attack. I look forward to the battles in few days once I get off work. Last game I got to fight was the one where pwnface said "we could never win" then tried to spawn camp us . In the end they lost it was a fun game.

Actually I'm pretty sure we won that match, although our spawn camping proved rather unsuccessful. We pushed your dropships because your team was intentionally stalling us on a counter-attack on Sulfurous. We ended up sitting at "omega" for the full 30 minutes with a 1 kill lead, I guess dragging the match out and losing still counts as a "win" for you. I'm pretty sure I still haven't lost to a Marik team yet.

edit: Looking through screenshots and I guess you weren't in the match I was thinking of. Actually, I don't see you in any of my screenshots with Marik, do you even play man?

Edited by pwnface, 06 March 2015 - 02:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users