Meanwhile...in Frr

68 replies to this topic

#1 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:10 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...ur-house-to-go/

FRR is going to continue to come after us because they are scared they will open up a pathway to CSJ.

We need to crush FRR at the expense of ignoring everything else and send them packing, otherwise they will continue to take planets in our backfield.

#2 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:27 AM

is it just me or currently is there ZERO clan attack lanes and only only planet for clans to defend on, Leoben?

#3 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:29 AM

Who cares? We've sealed the backfield at least twice already, and will do it again if needed.

Our southern progress though? If we lose that, we might get cut off from another Clan, or we might lose the attack corridor. We've already seen how previous planets we've held end up getting taken by another Clan after we lose it to the IS.

#4 Amsro

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:33 AM

Posted Image

And we'll be there, reclaiming the land around our homeworld!

#5 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:54 AM

View PostAresye, on 11 March 2015 - 06:29 AM, said:

Who cares? We've sealed the backfield at least twice already, and will do it again if needed.

Our southern progress though? If we lose that, we might get cut off from another Clan, or we might lose the attack corridor. We've already seen how previous planets we've held end up getting taken by another Clan after we lose it to the IS.

Well, genius, if they cut us in half, it will screw with the attack lanes again by not giving us planets via the trollgarithm...why not call your merc buddies who went to steiner to take back whatever gains they made and ask them to hold up a minute while we kill FRR?

#6 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:21 AM

Another thing to consider..

ComStar (PGI, for those who did not know..) is waiting, ready to push all of us back to the Periphery with their new, not-so-secret-anymore superweapon:

the Map Reset mk.1

This means that if we want to have any chance to at least reach Terra before they use it, we have to push down before CJF gets lucky and gets to hit one of the planets that could cut us off.

I do not want the FRR to attack us in the back, too, but we can lose some planets if we can gain as many if not more towrds Terra. Besides, if there are any trollgorithm bugs, Paul and Russ should be able to fix them often enough to let us progress.

In case we do not have a target, we can still defend vs FRR, you know.

Btw, now that the Bears have MS and CI back with them , they could really help us a bit defending if the FRR forces decide to focus only on us..

We have to sacrifice something.

P.S. Why "merc buddies" now? They barely stayed with us, i do not know about the USA cycles but when i was online only few MS or CI players joined our drops..

Edited by CyclonerM, 11 March 2015 - 07:22 AM.

#7 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:15 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 11 March 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

Another thing to consider..

ComStar (PGI, for those who did not know..) is waiting, ready to push all of us back to the Periphery with their new, not-so-secret-anymore superweapon:

the Map Reset mk.1

This means that if we want to have any chance to at least reach Terra before they use it, we have to push down before CJF gets lucky and gets to hit one of the planets that could cut us off.

I do not want the FRR to attack us in the back, too, but we can lose some planets if we can gain as many if not more towrds Terra. Besides, if there are any trollgorithm bugs, Paul and Russ should be able to fix them often enough to let us progress.

In case we do not have a target, we can still defend vs FRR, you know.

Btw, now that the Bears have MS and CI back with them , they could really help us a bit defending if the FRR forces decide to focus only on us..

We have to sacrifice something.

P.S. Why "merc buddies" now? They barely stayed with us, i do not know about the USA cycles but when i was online only few MS or CI players joined our drops..

MS/CI are not with CGB, they are with Steiner attacking us...

"Merc buddies" because your leadership recruited them...or did you not know?

Edited by Gyrok, 11 March 2015 - 08:16 AM.

#8 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:19 AM

View PostGyrok, on 11 March 2015 - 08:15 AM, said:

oh yes, i forgot lol. I have been too used to the thought of them having stable home in CGB , silly me :mellow:

I do not know about anything like that, that would be well above my level.

#9 Funkmaster Rick

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 184 posts
  • Locationis just an illusion.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:55 AM

Well, if PGI wants to cut us off, we can't help that. If the so choose, they will wave their magic flag and render all of our blood, sweat, and tears valueless by not even giving us a chance at Terra. We cannot stop that, we cannot help it, we cannot plan for it. Therefore, as with all such threats, we must ignore it and basically just suffer through it if they decide to do it. Personally, I kinda feel like it would reward the IS for playing badly, but I can understand some of the reasons they might do it regardless.

So I say focus on the Free Rasalhague Republic. After all, anyone who chose that faction knew what they were getting into. They welcomed it with open arms. Let us turn our attentions around just long enough to break their spirits, destroy their hopes and dreams, and feast on the blood and organs of their dead comrades right in front of them. Let us wage war against their very souls and cease not till they no longer have enough salt nor water in their bodies to manufacture tears.

Destroying souls is so much more fun than conquering Terra, anyway. Though one could conceivably argue that they are one in the same.

#10 ALKALIN3

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:23 AM

They like to join stronger factions and tag planets while there. Then they will leave and let you defend them for them by creating a buffer zone between them and an attaking faction with a one planet buffer, in which they deem an acceptable lose. It is a shame for them that they will receive not so much as a cookie for all their efforts, being that the only reward is the swelling of ones epeen at the moment and foreseeable future.

Edited by Aodh, 11 March 2015 - 10:24 AM.

#11 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

Every unit in Clan Wolf needs to double down on CW right now if they do not want to see us pushed back.

Right now we are the ONLY clan with 3 different IS borders and Steiner has a **** ton of mercs all of the sudden and will not be as soft as we are used to them being.

#12 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:01 PM

Meanwhile, the Jade Falcons may still face little opposition from the Steiner forces busy with us.. :ph34r:

#13 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:24 PM

I have been busy with midterms, but as far as I know the order was not to attack wolf or defend there attacks and to attack CJF...
But I have an idea of what new officer would attack you guys and he will be talked to.

The CK trash is not worth any more words then this.

#14 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:32 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 11 March 2015 - 12:01 PM, said:

Meanwhile, the Jade Falcons may still face little opposition from the Steiner forces busy with us.. :ph34r:

We really should not have lost Hermagor last night, that was embarrassing. I understand the Kurita World and both the Steiner attack and defend planet had lot of people on them but damn, it was at 60% and we got in just before the ceasefire while 3 other counterattacks were underway. We soundly trounced them (it was whatever unit that Leeroy guy that is always talking **** about CLans OP and CJF is in) only to come out and find out the last 3 counterattacks failed. Bringing them down to just there homeworld should be a priority--I mean we have the opportunity to throw the last bit of dirt into the grave and "knock out" a faction in CW (never been done yet) so let us finish the job already.

Edited by Kain Thul, 11 March 2015 - 12:33 PM.

#15 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:45 PM

Et tu, Gyrok? Last week you seemed happy to see me back among the Wolves.

I'm not involved in any of the discussions that lead to decisions on MS's movements (and i don't want to be) and I won't comment or speculate on the real reasons that brought us to the Wolves and now take us to Steiner, but I will say that what I've heard informally isn't congruent with this characterization. I could be wrong, but I don't think that's likely.

I thought MS had a very warm reception from the established Wolf units and it was fun to drop with old friends for a week. Hopefully we'll make it back sometime soon.

#16 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:02 PM

View PostKhereg, on 11 March 2015 - 12:45 PM, said:

I'm not involved in any of the discussions that lead to decisions on MS's movements (and i don't want to be) and I won't comment or speculate on the real reasons that brought us to the Wolves and now take us to Steiner, but I will say that what I've heard informally isn't congruent with this characterization. I could be wrong, but I don't think that's likely.

I thought MS had a very warm reception from the established Wolf units and it was fun to drop with old friends for a week. Hopefully we'll make it back sometime soon.

We had an amazing time in wolf, and will be back at some point, but when we were wolf we had most units over to play with us. We just did not invite CWDG over to join us all.

#17 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:23 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 11 March 2015 - 01:02 PM, said:

We had an amazing time in wolf, and will be back at some point, but when we were wolf we had most units over to play with us. We just did not invite CWDG over to join us all.

Fortunately for a few of the MS small groups and the odd solo we did encounter we welcomed them onto our comms. Good drops good guys.

#18 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

Clan Wolf check your inboxes

#19 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:56 PM

View PostKhereg, on 11 March 2015 - 12:45 PM, said:

The time spent in wolf was appreciated. Make no mistake....

However, the help we got is basically being undone this week...

Should I be happy you helped us, then went to a neighboring faction of opposite tech tree to attack us and take those worlds back the next week...?

I am not upset at MS/CI; however, very confused about the goal of the time spent in wolf...

View Posthybrid black, on 11 March 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

I have been busy with midterms, but as far as I know the order was not to attack wolf or defend there attacks and to attack CJF...
But I have an idea of what new officer would attack you guys and he will be talked to.

The CK trash is not worth any more words then this.

Well, if it is a simple misunderstanding...then so be it...it happens. We shall see if this is resolved.

Edited by Gyrok, 11 March 2015 - 02:57 PM.

#20 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

To be fair, i did read someone in MS dislinking how , fighting for certain factions, their gains were undone after all their work.. Now they are doing it themselves.

Maybe they are like "Only MS takes MS planets? " :ph34r: :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users