Excellent Job

144 replies to this topic

#1 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:32 PM

Was a great attack phase guys, looks like we are up 3, down 1. Held back both CGB and CSJ, took a planet from each, and swatted the MS tags off a marik planet while completely ignoring their attack from the Steiner border. Oh MS, like a drunken puppy chasing its own tail in circles. Let us continue this streak of 2-3 planets gained per ceasefire phase.

Long live dear coordinator!

#2 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:39 PM

Ha ha ha.

#3 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:41 PM

cant stop 6 active borders they said. well we are +2 planets with 7.

#4 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:14 PM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 12 March 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

Well done!

#5 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 12 March 2015 - 10:36 PM, said:

Nobody dodges fights better than you. You should be proud. There is much honor in braggartry and coat tugging and little to be found in actually playing.

Zerg rushing is not as much fun when the opponent does not even try, is it?

Enjoy your stay in Steiner.

#6 Mexicutioner46

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:54 PM

Nobody dodges fights better than you. You should be proud. There is much honor in braggartry and coat tugging and little to be found in actually playing.

*cluck cluck cluck*

lol. This guy^. I hope you enjoyed your short stay in Davion, because your Steiner stay will be just the same. How much time does it take to ghost drop a planet to 100% with no fights? I'm sure the crew enjoys that hahaha

#7 Chagatay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 964 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:59 PM

View PostMexicutioner46, on 12 March 2015 - 10:54 PM, said:

lol. This guy^. I hope you enjoyed your short stay in Davion, because your Steiner stay will be just the same. How much time does it take to ghost drop a planet to 100% with no fights? I'm sure the crew enjoys that hahaha

The real irony in all this is that soon this will be all CW is...all rhetoric/jokes aside...

#8 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:03 PM

*cluck cluck cluck*

I apologize for neglecting to satisfy your vendetta with us. There are many players here in house Kurita who seem to believe that testing their might against a wide variety of challenging opponents and using the experience to better their skill as players is a worthwhile pastime. I'm sorry for the way things are, but I don't think I'll be able to convince enough of them that dealing with you could be incorporated into that sort of activity.

Edited by Ultra-Laser, 12 March 2015 - 11:05 PM.

#9 Mexicutioner46

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:05 PM

View PostChagatay, on 12 March 2015 - 10:59 PM, said:

The real irony in all this is that soon this will be all CW is...all rhetoric/jokes aside...

Here's the options:

1) We take every available unit we have and 60/60 battle it out on our steiner boarder, losing every other boarder in the process (mind you we have 7 fronts. Yes, Seven. COME AT ME BRO!)

2) we Ignore the -MS- zerg, let them have all the fun in the world ghost dropping into oblivion (because who doesn't want to scratch their eyes out with a rusty spoon when you spend 3-4 hours ghost dropping [AMIRIGHT?!]), and defend 6 fronts, taking 3 planets and losing one planet per flip to MS Zerg....

Seems like an obvious choice to me, though others outside the DCMS aren't as reasoned as I'd like to imagine.

Edited by Mexicutioner46, 12 March 2015 - 11:07 PM.

#10 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:09 PM

Hardkor as long as sandbagging other teams is policy for MS, nobody is going to want to bother to fight MS. The last time we fought them it ended 48-4 with them sitting in their spawn the whole game crowing that they were making us lose a dot on a paper map that nobody in NKVA cares about. Why exactly should we be interested in fighting that when we have 6 active fronts to choose from?

#11 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

Avoiding the trolling here if I can...

Yes. I have to congratulate you guys on your well coordinated strikes. At first, I saw you guys losing territory when this whole silly "war" started between us. Now that you are seemingly holding off the clans (from what I've seen, have not logged into game for a while) and Davion/Marik at the same time... I do have to say good for you. I was worried that this would end poorly for everyone.

Still wish this "war" didn't happen. Then we could focus even more attention to the clans.

I do have to ask the question though, where was this level of coordination and cooperation a few weeks/months ago? (Don't get this wrong, it's great to see you guys doing so well.)

I'd still rather see that +2 planets taken along 7 active boarders (I count 6 active boarders though, CJF, CW, CGB, CSJ, Marik (now) and Davion, did I miss any? Is Steiner active against you now?) turn into 5+ planets along 3-4 active boarders... :ph34r:

#12 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:26 PM

View PostMexicutioner46, on 12 March 2015 - 11:05 PM, said:

Here's the options:

1) We take every available unit we have and 60/60 battle it out on our steiner boarder, losing every other boarder in the process (mind you we have 7 fronts. Yes, Seven. COME AT ME BRO!)

To be fair, six, til we get rid of these scrubs on our back.

#13 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:30 PM

View PostTesunie, on 12 March 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

Yes. I have to congratulate you guys on your well coordinated strikes. At first, I saw you guys losing territory when this whole silly "war" started between us. Now that you are seemingly holding off the clans (from what I've seen, have not logged into game for a while) and Davion/Marik at the same time... I do have to say good for you. I was worried that this would end poorly for everyone.

Still wish this "war" didn't happen. Then we could focus even more attention to the clans.

I do have to ask the question though, where was this level of coordination and cooperation a few weeks/months ago? (Don't get this wrong, it's great to see you guys doing so well.)

I'd still rather see that +2 planets taken along 7 active boarders (I count 6 active boarders though, CJF, CW, CGB, CSJ, Marik (now) and Davion, did I miss any? Is Steiner active against you now?) turn into 5+ planets along 3-4 active boarders... :ph34r:

Steiner is technically active because MS is hitting us, but we're ignoring them because it's funny and we'd rather get fights against people that are actually playing to win instead of intentionally wasting our time.

#14 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:31 PM

View PostWingbreaker, on 12 March 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

To be fair, six, til we get rid of these scrubs on our back.

Getting so tied up with multiple fronts you don't have the manpower to address each challenge is something Kurita's got a lot of experience with, don't sweat it flappy birds. We'll see each other when we see each other :)

#15 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:40 PM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 12 March 2015 - 11:30 PM, said:

Steiner is technically active because MS is hitting us, but we're ignoring them because it's funny and we'd rather get fights against people that are actually playing to win instead of intentionally wasting our time.

Ah. That explains that. Thought Steiner was not hostile towards you guys.

Have anyone else noticed that MS always seems to attack Kurita, no matter what faction they work for? :ph34r:

(Edit: Missed a single word... made things sound funny.)

Edited by Tesunie, 12 March 2015 - 11:41 PM.

#16 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:41 PM

View PostTesunie, on 12 March 2015 - 11:40 PM, said:

Ah. That explains that. Thought Steiner was not hostile towards you guys.

Have anyone else noticed that MS always seems to attack Kurita, no matter what faction they work? :ph34r:

They've literally been doing it since CW started, which is why it was such a laugh that they thought it was something special they switched to Davion.... to attack Kurita!

#17 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

We

Well....For starters the Euro units had no effect, and it was basically NS holding the line solo for close to a month. Then NKVA appeared out of no where, from there it was the forming of the council and getting everything organized. Had a late start so to speak, had a lot of units that needed to re-organize themselves before coming out to play. We also had some early issues with some merc units that are now smoothed out, and at CW launch the clan population was just too high. So we attacked south, waited them out and now they are a manageable size.

And LOL @ MS. If you GOON wanna-be's were willing to stick to a faction for more then a week we would bother. Much more efficient to cap down one of your legacy planets and ignore your dumb asses outright while we go cap on our other borders. You guys should go back to Ghost Bear and declare a 1 unit faction war on CSJ or CW because then you'd at least get to play some matches, because you wont find it here.

Edited by SteelWarrior, 13 March 2015 - 12:07 AM.

#18 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

I honestly have not the faintest idea. I only really started getting into CW in the tail end of January and at that point the recovery had gotten off to a slow but steady start. a lot of our regular units have also been getting a trickle of recruits from what I hear, but I don't think that's the root of it. I'm gonna be speculating now, so people who were actually during that period should probably fact-check me.

I'm thinking that back in the grim depths of December/January when CSJ was impossible to stop even if units were getting wins and Davion was pushing us in from the south the hard core loyalists adopted a stubborn attitude and cultivated a dedication to improving their skills to the point that they might have a chance to win a planet or two back each cycle, which coincided with the HK council being established. When the post holiday trickle of recruits came in to a faction that was making every effort to coordinate our 12-mans effectively and had a rough and ready playbook to coach the newbies with. Combine (heh) that with a mentality that fosters a willingness to accept any challenge, not matter the odds, and House Kurita has a solid and steady population of players who are just 2legit2quit.

Plus on top of a sold core of skilled teams our location meas that we have AT LEAST one active clan and IS front at any given time, so we have a pretty big edge in the the merc market. Never a slow business day for the professional soldier of the DCMS. 100,000 c-bill victory bonus. Make your next contract house Kurita. Fight everyone ever and make giant piles of money doing it.

#19 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:08 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 12 March 2015 - 11:41 PM, said:

They've literally been doing it since CW started, which is why it was such a laugh that they thought it was something special they switched to Davion.... to attack Kurita!

For all of half a week when they relized how damn boring the next dozen days were going to be. LOL.

#20 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:15 AM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 13 March 2015 - 12:08 AM, said:

For all of half a week when they relized how damn boring the next dozen days were going to be. LOL.

Then they went to Clan Wolf, then they got board because no one was queuing against them, then they went to Steiner, we're still not queuing against them. Which will happen first you think, MS changing its ways once they finally figure out that HK plays the planetary priority game or a breakup of member units finally fed up with how scarce the fights are?

Edited by Ultra-Laser, 13 March 2015 - 12:17 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users