Mwo On Ps4 Or Xbo?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Zen Warrior

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

Is that possible???? Caused my computer have low FPS when i play MWO and i want to play fine. Im going to buy a new computer or a Ps4/XBO,i like MWO so i think that im going to buy a new computer but costs too high (more than 500 euros a computer with good things) and Ps4/XBO costs 400. I know that there is a computer web pages that give u components of computers with low cost and good quality,but the lowest cheap combination of pieces costs 400 euros and i need to mount and put a OS that costs other 100 or more euros. So,my question was: in future will have MWO on Ps4 or Xbox One as a free to play game???? Any rumor or something???

#2 Oderint dum Metuant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:21 AM

Short answer no, no console rumours.

You would probably need about 600 Euros all said and done to build a capable PC

#3 Flapdrol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:25 AM

This game needs per core performance, which the new consoles have very little of.

Don't see it happening any time soon, maybe in 2 years, if dx12 becomes a thing, and pgi thinks it's worth the effort and the license can be extended etc.

#4 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:14 AM

PGI will never polish this game to the point where they could get it on a console, and if they did, it'd be xbone only. Mechwarrior is a microsoft owned franchise.

#5 Dataman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 338 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationJakarta, ID

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:47 AM

this game draws so many resource on PC, I don't think console could handle that.

and the control scheme is only optimized for keyboard and mouse. heh, not even my old joystick could handle the so many buttons.

and not belittling the console players, i don't think they have patient for a shooting game where you spend 3 minutes running, 5 minutes hiding, and 3 minutes crapping yourself because you're the only last person alive on your team.

#6 Zen Warrior

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:42 AM

View PostDataman, on 18 March 2015 - 04:47 AM, said:

this game draws so many resource on PC, I don't think console could handle that.

and the control scheme is only optimized for keyboard and mouse. heh, not even my old joystick could handle the so many buttons.

and not belittling the console players, i don't think they have patient for a shooting game where you spend 3 minutes running, 5 minutes hiding, and 3 minutes crapping yourself because you're the only last person alive on your team.

Do u played Warframe??? Then...

#7 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:53 AM

View PostZen Warrior, on 18 March 2015 - 05:42 AM, said:

Do u played Warframe??? Then...

Do you ralize that Warframe is a coridor based shooter with few people in a match?

#8 Felpaw Gaming

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMurfreesboro, TN

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

PGI bought the rights to the game there for it's there property so they can distribute the game as they see fit and if Microsoft was so worried about Mechwarior they wouldn't have sold rights in the first place.so it is possible to port to PS4 as well cause as much as I love this game I'll burn in Underworld of Hades before i buy a XBone.. Also as far as porting to these systems you need to tell PGI there is a interest in it.

Edited by Felpaw Gaming, 31 May 2018 - 06:56 PM.

#9 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:59 PM

this is a non thing .... the current fork of the code, could be exported to XBOX, there are 'leftovers' in the code we use, like detection for a kinect ....

but its not a goal, its not something likely to be worked on, its not a happening thing ...

on another point, isnt there going to be new gen xbox/ps soon ? I'd wait ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users