[2R] Reign Of Ruination

1 reply to this topic

#1 H22a1Prelude

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

Like a Phoenix, Reign of Ruination has been rising and falling with the tides of gaming since our glory days in Battlefield 2. From the ashes, we rise again to defend the FRR from all enemies that threaten this great Republic.

We are veteran warriors who have recently left a large alliance of warriors in MWO to found our own unit, to fight our own battles, and support a cause we believe in. We plan for this to be mainly a social unit, founded to give a banner for smaller 1-6 man units to fight under. We hope that this will allow us to field many smaller units who can train, fight, and learn the ropes of MWO alongside each other.

Are you new to the game, and can't make it through competitive tryouts to join a powerhouse clan? JOIN US
Are you a warrior who works a 9-5 and can only make it on a few nights a week? JOIN US
Are you someone who wants a good group of people to fight with, but doesn't want to worry about competitive tournaments and practice times? JOIN US
Are you sick of your ever changing factions, and fighting for Lords you have no faith in? JOIN US... AND FIGHT FOR THE REPUBLIC!!! Add me in game for more info.

We are Reign of Ruination, and we will see you on the shield wall.

#2 H22a1Prelude

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:28 AM

Greetings Mechwarriors!

Those of you who have been on the FRR Hub (Particularly Dropship #3, lol) over the past 3 days have probably gotten to know me somewhat. We are currently FRR Merc, but we will be switching to Loyalist after this contract expires. We have fought and bled on the Shield Wall of the FRR, and believe in the virtues of a Free Republic.

I welcome those of you who have come to know me, and my Drop Leadership over the past few days, to Join [2R].

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!! FOR FREEDOM!!!

Props to the creator of this video, and hopefully they don't mind me using it. Great rallying cry for the Republic However, and matches our sentiments. In Fact, this video is what inspired us to leave -MS- and fight along side my new brothers.

Edited by H22a1Prelude, 28 April 2015 - 07:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users