Jump to content

Unfair Treatment


14 replies to this topic

#1 maxmarechal

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 545 posts
  • Locationnext to you...Bro...

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:58 PM

dear oceanic players
tina has been massively recruiting volunteer moderators among international forums
as far as i know none was looked for among your forum
just because you don't speak english like us frenchies with an "inspecteur clouzot" accent...
most unfair...you must raise a banner and ask for your volunteer moderator
bilingual would be a plus :P

ok i'm out.... :ph34r:

#2 Mycrus

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:57 PM

View Postmaxmarechal, on 09 April 2015 - 12:58 PM, said:

dear oceanic players
tina has been massively recruiting volunteer moderators among international forums
as far as i know none was looked for among your forum
just because you don't speak english like us frenchies with an "inspecteur clouzot" accent...
most unfair...you must raise a banner and ask for your volunteer moderator
bilingual would be a plus :P

ok i'm out.... :ph34r:


Then can keep their mod / secret squirrel perms and shove it where the sun don't shine.

#3 KHAN ATTAKHAN

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

Mederators, keep 'em

#4 ShinVector

    Liao Mercenary

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:06 PM

We don't need moderation... Isn't that a good thing ?
Has this entire section cross page 1 yet ? :wacko:

"Single page" Guess not.

Edited by ShinVector, 09 April 2015 - 10:06 PM.


#5 Creag

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:00 PM

Moderators are not useful that I am aware of.

#6 KHAN ATTAKHAN

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:06 AM

moderators, baa baa black sheep is now baa baa rainbow sheep, give us the truth as we see it not as it is, when we want your opinion we'll give it to you, you get the idea, I thought we won the wars to have free speech.

Edited by ATTAKHAN666, 10 April 2015 - 03:10 AM.


#7 Mr D One

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,265 posts
  • LocationFortress Australia Perth

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:08 AM

I volunteer.

Perhaps the best way to counter super villains, is to release the ultimate super villain gone good against them.

Urbanized!

#8 Insects

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 980 posts
  • Locationstraya

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:15 AM

We could all start talking proper bogan then they would need a translator for that.
You cant moderate bogan though, a bit pointless because nothing would be left.

#9 KHAN ATTAKHAN

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:34 PM

Too right me china plate, anyone goin up the frog and toad to the rubbery tub, heading to the hippity hop for a dead dogs eye with horse.
MODERATE THAT BEEATCHES.

Edited by ATTAKHAN666, 10 April 2015 - 01:35 PM.


#10 Mr D One

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,265 posts
  • LocationFortress Australia Perth

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:02 PM

View PostATTAKHAN666, on 10 April 2015 - 01:34 PM, said:

Too right me china plate, anyone goin up the frog and toad to the rubbery tub, heading to the hippity hop for a dead dogs eye with horse.
MODERATE THAT BEEATCHES.

Strewth! Stone the flamin' crows!

#11 Angry Kylo Ren

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 120 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:58 PM

Haha...I think this is the friendliest group in MWO. I think we need moderators to stir **** to make it more entertaining.

#12 Mr D One

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,265 posts
  • LocationFortress Australia Perth

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:42 AM

View Postmakbeer, on 12 April 2015 - 09:58 PM, said:

I think we need moderators to stir **** to make it more entertaining.


Quote of the year, makbeer.

Actually, it's a good idea.

Real Housewives of Melbourne, (the girl loves it, so as a consequence for treats, I have to love it) or any Real Housewives type show is pure trash, but entertaining trash.

Perhaps this is what MWO should aim for.

I mean, MWO IS, entertaining trash.

Imagine the tweeter's. eg KidTijid@bloodlink "omg, did you see what mycrus and dar1ng trash typed to each other. They are so like the Kardassians of MWO. lol xoxo"

#mechcellent #Clan-Tastic #Crab-ulous #Urbanized

#13 Mycrus

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

View PostDar1ng One, on 13 April 2015 - 02:42 AM, said:



Quote of the year, makbeer.

Actually, it's a good idea.

Real Housewives of Melbourne, (the girl loves it, so as a consequence for treats, I have to love it) or any Real Housewives type show is pure trash, but entertaining trash.

Perhaps this is what MWO should aim for.

I mean, MWO IS, entertaining trash.

Imagine the tweeter's. eg KidTijid@bloodlink "omg, did you see what mycrus and dar1ng trash typed to each other. They are so like the Kardassians of MWO. lol xoxo"

#mechcellent #Clan-Tastic #Crab-ulous #Urbanized


Posted Image

#14 Stickjock

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:42 PM

Did someone call for a Moderator??

Just passing through... enjoy your weekend coming up y'all... and let's keep it constructive...

#15 Mycrus

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:00 AM

View PostStickjock, on 23 April 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:

Did someone call for a Moderator??

Just passing through... enjoy your weekend coming up y'all... and let's keep it constructive...


Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users