News

35 replies to this topic

#1 kanashimimi

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:40 PM

For everyone who is having a hard time right now:

Ppl are complaining over the long waiting times until they are getting dropped on IS side, but there is an easy way to fix this and its up the the players to decide if they want this fixed.

There are like 2 or 3 times more players on IS side than on Clan, its up to you to change it.

You can just join Clan faction in order to get dropped instantly.

Also Game Servers are having problems right now which are getting fixed, its just a matter of time.

Also it looks like IS forces are getting messed up by superior Clan technologie, this may be true, but be aware that equally skilled Pilots on both sides should result in only a small diffrence in Win/loss ratio, since the clan tech is slightly better but not totaly OP. So there must be a gap between Pilot Skill level on IS vs Clan. Are IS Pilots really properly prepared for this ? Did you do your homework and do you know how to shoot the enemy ?

I think there are many unexpierienced Pilots out there and maybe even more on the IS side since for a new Player this may be the first option, remember this is a big event and most likely "everyone" will be playing this, not only the well prepared and heavy expierienced solid Faction War Pilots.

So just keep calm and aim for some legs, see you on the Battlefield

Ps.: if you are interested in changing faction you should read this: https://mwomercs.com...rs-solo-players

Edited by kanashimimi, 24 April 2015 - 06:25 PM.

#2 MoonUnitBeta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

I've been in queue for 14 minutes (and it keeps glitching out, sending it back to 30th in line whenever I get near 16th in line), and it's dropped from 85% already down to 69%. go is go!

Edit: yup, i got to 16th in line, and now I'm shot bak to 29th...

Edited by MoonUnitBeta, 24 April 2015 - 05:48 PM.

#3 FIREKRAQUR

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 26 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLeRoy NY

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:55 PM

View PostMoonUnitBeta, on 24 April 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

I've been in queue for 14 minutes (and it keeps glitching out, sending it back to 30th in line whenever I get near 16th in line), and it's dropped from 85% already down to 69%. go is go!

Edit: yup, i got to 16th in line, and now I'm shot bak to 29th...

Queues been plating ping pong for me for the last 25 minutes

#4 TripleEhBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 700 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:56 PM

Not having any clan mechs kinda puts a damper on that.

#5 FIREKRAQUR

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLeRoy NY

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:57 PM

I have clan killing mechs. I wanna use them badly,,,

#6 FIREKRAQUR

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLeRoy NY

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:02 PM

30 minutes and finally droppeded

#7 Corbon Zackery

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

Total waste of time 30 min wait to drop in a mixed unit vs 12 man team what a fen joke. Community warfare is dead on arrival.

As I write this I have been waiting 6min for a match that I won't even get to win.
Smoke some more dope Russ!
I will also that when I started the clans had 85% of the planet.

Now at 9 min and I was kicked back to 16 in line.

13min still number 16 in line.

16min still waiting total wait with load screen close to 30 min.

Team loaded mixed unit.
Fighting counter attack vs. 11 man qq team lost before deployment what a joke.

Match is over clans won 47 to 17 Welcome to Russ yuppie ki aeeee fantasy world.

New match qwe up 26 in line 1 min gone buy. 2 min bumped to 28 in line. 3min 20 in line. 4 min 14 in line. At this point I have watch 2 south park episodes and future Rama all for 2 matches. 5min 7 in line. Attacker win dropped to 58% do to auto flips. 7min 3rd in line. I could microwave a tv dinner in less time. 8min 1 in que.

Game launch mixed team vs. Mixed clan team might have a chance.

Nope team let all 3 gene die first 3 min lost 45 to 29 clans.

Edited by Corbon Zackery, 24 April 2015 - 07:05 PM.

#8 Darwins Dog

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:08 PM

Just switch to clan and play 4 trial mechs! IS is sure to win!

#9 Dracol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:09 PM

View PostFIREKRAQUR, on 24 April 2015 - 05:57 PM, said:

I have clan killing mechs. I wanna use them badly,,,

The Devs put a call out for IS pilots to switch to clan if they are interested. Announcements area I believe.

#10 WustenFuchs1991

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:14 PM

What I do not get is that so people are upset about this. We as a community KNEW this event was taking place and we KNEW that the force distribution was greatly in favour of the Inner Sphere. What did people expect to happen when it came time for the groups, one of which is several times larger than the other, to compete in a single queue? There is a reason that PGI is allowing unit commanders to change from IS to Clan without penalty. This should have been an obvious outcome that anyone who payed even the slightest amount of attention to the forums. To go even further, PGI warned us a week ago to make our faction choices carefully. Way I see it anyone who spends even a slight amount of time on the forums has no excuse and no right to complain about these queue times. We all made our choices and this is the outcome.

#11 FIREKRAQUR

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLeRoy NY

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:23 PM

I'm all for the wait, I'm rackin up some clan kills and having some damn good fights for my 3 matches so far. IS queue just sucks so far. First in should be first in... ya know?

View PostDracol, on 24 April 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

The Devs put a call out for IS pilots to switch to clan if they are interested. Announcements area I believe.

My clan killing mechs are IS... and I'd more favorably put uac5 and med laser marks all over a dire or timber any day of the week.

#12 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:23 PM

The wait would be okay if it was just a wait. But what ticks me off is making it down to single digits in line then getting bumped up to 30+.

Thats just wrong. 40+ mins in the queue no match yet.

#13 FIREKRAQUR

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLeRoy NY

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:32 PM

View PostRoknari, on 24 April 2015 - 06:23 PM, said:

The wait would be okay if it was just a wait. But what ticks me off is making it down to single digits in line then getting bumped up to 30+.

Thats just wrong. 40+ mins in the queue no match yet.

I wonder if LFG might be an answer...

#14 kanashimimi

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:58 PM

using LFG will maybe result into faster drops for those who will use it but it will not fix the main issue, so the other IS Pilots just ill have to wait longer.

If you want to help solving the problem you really should consider to change to a clan faction.

Ps.: and dont forget to brush your teeth at least twice a day !

#15 FIREKRAQUR

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLeRoy NY

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

View Postkanashimimi, on 24 April 2015 - 06:58 PM, said:

using LFG will maybe result into faster drops for those who will use it but it will not fix the main issue, so the other IS Pilots just ill have to wait longer.

If you want to help solving the problem you really should consider to change to a clan faction.

Ps.: and dont forget to brush your teeth at least twice a day !

Inserting opinion here: Switching is a band-aid that would take away from what some of us truly desire. That is to kick clan ass. I don't want to be in a clan mech, I got tons of those and they are quite boring and overpowered waste of money and lack the thrill of a good experience that my IS mechs provide.

#16 Corbon Zackery

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:30 PM

2 hours later I played a total of 3 matches lost all 3. 2 mixed vs. Full teams 1 mixed vs. Mixed. Que for 4th match. 3min in 17 in line. 5 min 12th attack wins back to 66%. 7min in 8th in line. 8min 3 in line. 1 attacker in que must be 12 man team. 9 min 1 in que. Launching kicked back into que auto win. 26 in line now at 10 min.

Russ has smoked a bag of weed at this point. Making thumbs up a&hhhhh fanzzie sound.

12 min 17 in line. Now at 15 min 11 in line. 18min 6 in line. 4 attackers in que. 20 min 5 in line 6 attackers in que. Russ is on his 2nd bag of weed chasing it with 24 pack of beer. Still thinks it's a great nothing to fix. 25 min in launch 228 4 solo vs. Bsk mixed solos. Oh my god we won it is possible just takes 3 hours to do it. Russ flicks his 1 foot long bong. Golf claps

Edited by Corbon Zackery, 24 April 2015 - 08:02 PM.

#17 Hydrocarbon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Qualifier
  • WC 2017 Qualifier
  • 659 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:31 PM

View Postkanashimimi, on 24 April 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

Are IS Pilots really properly prepared for this ? Did you do your homework and do you know how to shoot the enemy ?

lol, of course it's the pilot's fault. He should be able to see that Hellbringer NO PROBLEM. Kind of like they should be able to shoot a mech that's 500m directly behind them, or a mech that's on the other side of a mountain.

Maybe it's his fault for not bringing BAP. I mean it counters ECM after all. Just walk for 4-500m through laser vomit to get it working. Who cares if you don't have any weapons left after that long walk...

#18 Losobal

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:53 PM

I'd like to break my contract if the unbalanced sides is the case. Right now I'm looking at a 1 mil penalty for breaking a contract I've got 20ish days left on.

#19 Hydrocarbon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Qualifier
  • WC 2017 Qualifier
  • 659 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:23 PM

View PostLosobal, on 24 April 2015 - 07:53 PM, said:

I'd like to break my contract if the unbalanced sides is the case. Right now I'm looking at a 1 mil penalty for breaking a contract I've got 20ish days left on.

You are in the IS currently. NOBODY IS LISTENING.

#20 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:38 AM

Every time you get moved back in line it's because some ******* was in the queue along with you to make a 12-person but then he exited the game or cancelled out and thus your 12-man was no longer ready for the queue. You and 10 other people get put back into the queue with a new complete 12 when another pilot is selected to take the jerk's place.

Full premades do not experience this problem.

Edited by PerfectDuck, 25 April 2015 - 04:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users