Why Does My Queue Position Reset?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Zoid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:01 PM

I've heard it has something to do with when you queue it sets you up with a team and if someone bails, you all get reset. Which is insanely stupid, so I'm hoping it doesn't work that way.

#2 Dr Gonzo316

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 104 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

Actually, it does. Lets say the MM puts 12 Pugs together, you stay with them and advance in the queue. If someone of your 11 fellow pugs leaves your "team", you fall back behind all the other complete teams and have to start from the beginning. It is insanely stupid and very frustrating for solo players, but on the other hand, we have a lfg-tool, the players just have to use it.

If you insist on playing solo, this event is perhaps nothing for you.

#3 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

The queue position resets, because the game has some sort of nefarious and evil AI running the drops, which listens in through my microphone and enjoys the sound of my teeth grinding while I contemplate turning my keyboard into an assortment of detached keys.

#4 Estonniel

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

Queue resets because someone finds it funny to cancel and retry to see if he MAYBE can get in faster that way. or crashes. if ppl would stop trying to cancel. ppl would get far faster into a drop when the actual 63 fights going on end. 63 Games can happen at the same time. rest just have to wait in line till 1 of em is over. your queue or game isnt broken, Just Wait and watch some TV if your queue is 50+.

#5 Moleander

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23 posts
  • LocationThe planet third from the sun

Posted 11 May 2020 - 08:39 AM

It is stupid is what it is. The notice for reinforcements was flashing, I clicked on it and was "Next" about 200 times. It would count down at first from 30 seconds and restart. This kept up until it was a 2 minute countdown and restart again and again. Someone fix this insane match making queue as it is worthless.

#6 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 11:26 AM

Wow. The necromancer is strong in u.

Just got skipped in favour of bigger group /player with better elo. Then no match was building cause all just dropped

Edited by Ignatius Audene, 11 May 2020 - 11:27 AM.

#7 Swamp Ass MkII

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 08:31 PM

Ok, the other answer is simply this... For FP as a solo dropper, it calculates you SR... The lower the number, the better the chances of getting into a FP match, when there isn't a full 12 man in the que. The high the number, the harder it becomes. Example, 8 man group, and 5 solo, 1 of each tier... If you are tier 5, you will get pushed out by a tier 4...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users