A small bit of info for those WoT players

145 replies to this topic

#141 StaticPappy

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationCentral USA

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

Kool. I stepped out of my tank to see if my beta key was ready yet lol.. nope still not ready.
Nice info for those that want a new wot game.
Also good to know it will not be another wot game.
I love my world of tanks. I dont like those that complain about wot.
I find most of them to be weak players that cant afford to play games.

If you cant afford to relax an play then you are not working hard enough to need play time.. as my daddy used to say.

Playstation xbox etc all cost hard cash to play but anything on the net should be free....
retarded is all that comes to mind as a response lol.
I only play mech's in a digital format so the idea it's all based on the tabletop game makes me giggle.
Swear to god I NEVER heard of this battle tech tabletop stuff till i bought the MWO founders kit an started reading the posts.
Good thing they left the table or I would never have known the joy of piloting a 100 ton death machine lol.

#142 Bodha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

View PostDeathGuardOO14, on 11 July 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

Must be a SLAP reunion here! I'm sad to see you've fallen under the sway of the Davion dogs though Bodha... Nice post though.

View PostHellya, on 11 July 2012 - 12:34 PM, said:

Bodha? as in my Clan mate from WoT?

yep. thats me. I also spoke with a number of ppl I know in other WoT clans. Seems like most of the clans involved heavily in clan wars will be seeing a minimum of 10-15% of their players moving to MWO full time. I got the impression from most of them that they are just marking time over there waiting for this to ramp up.

#143 Hellya

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCanada, Alberta

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostStaticPappy, on 11 July 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Kool. I stepped out of my tank to see if my beta key was ready yet lol.. nope still not ready.
Nice info for those that want a new wot game.
Also good to know it will not be another wot game.
I love my world of tanks. I dont like those that complain about wot.
I find most of them to be weak players that cant afford to play games.

If you cant afford to relax an play then you are not working hard enough to need play time.. as my daddy used to say.

Playstation xbox etc all cost hard cash to play but anything on the net should be free....
retarded is all that comes to mind as a response lol.
I only play mech's in a digital format so the idea it's all based on the tabletop game makes me giggle.
Swear to god I NEVER heard of this battle tech tabletop stuff till i bought the MWO founders kit an started reading the posts.
Good thing they left the table or I would never have known the joy of piloting a 100 ton death machine lol.

I agree. There are two types of people I hate, complainers and those that complain about my complaining about complainers.

#144 Bodha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

View PostHellya, on 11 July 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

I agree. There are two types of people I hate, complainers and those that complain about my complaining about complainers.

you always were one to complain about complainers.

#145 CSTK

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

This topic should be pinned :) Seems like MWO won't have the things that annoyed the hell out of me in WoT :D

#146 Bodha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostCSTK, on 20 July 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

This topic should be pinned ;) Seems like MWO won't have the things that annoyed the hell out of me in WoT :(

I've been told if people want this pinned they should report my original post and request the mod's pin it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users