99 replies to this topic

#21 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:09 AM

Time for a shameless bump, join me ! join me!, LOL, seriously if you're looking for a unit i'm always looking, lonely unit leader looking for like minded mechwarriors, I like walks on the beach and killing mechs, cooking using dead mechs for fire, etc. etc. LOL, if you are looking for a unit then check out my web page or go to the web pages for CGBI or CBK, -BG-, 1VK or one of the many units here, I have no problem promoting these guys alongside myself as they are friends and allies, c'mon in, intro yourself and lets have a blast. ATTAKHAN666

#22 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:34 PM

With the new CW event coming up i'm looking for permanent or temporary members, sign up now if your CGB and want to be a part of it, help out any unit that is recruiting and give them a fair chance in these events, we may not win but at least our units can be represented fairly.

#23 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:54 PM

http://kost.shivtr.com/forums Update if your interested, I still need a Second In Command and some warriors for the upcoming CW event If anyone is good with websites then that's a bonus, I have created a new website and will post the address to it soon so you can all laugh at my attempt, it's still a work in progress, I am happy with the current one but feel the need to progress from there, I'm the first to admit i'm not very good at that side of it.

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 12 November 2016 - 12:36 PM.

#24 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:53 PM

Hi guys and girls, KOST has grown in numbers and we now field on average 4 members per night in group drops, we are still looking for members to join and bring the unit numbers up so we can drop a 12 pilot team in group drops and CW matches, if your interested head over to the website and join up, turns out these websites have an application but it's not like applying for a job it's very basic, any member of KOST can accept you in-game and recruit you to the unit if you join up that way.
See you all on the battlefield. ATTAKHAN666

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 12 November 2016 - 12:37 PM.

#25 DarkRaider2056

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:00 PM

Hi Attakhan, I would like to join the team too w/ average of 280 to 300 ping. so, i guess i'm in the same region. Quite new to MWO but love the Battletech universe. Unfortunately, no clan mechs in my stable yet and been runnning the locust to get the hang of playing. Unless, there's exception for new recruits, would like to be a member if it's okay and willing to learn to ropes...Also, the saturdays and sundays schedules are okay too. I even play occasionally at night during weekdays, perhaps a 1 to 2 hours time difference but all is good. So, do I sign up through the GBKP link? Much appreciated. Thanks. :)

#26 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:53 AM

Hi Dark, I've sent you a message but a quick run down, hit the link KOST in the oceanic clan unit list and tell us what day and time you're on so myself or one of the other officers can sign you up straight away. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. ATTAKHAN666

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 12 November 2016 - 12:37 PM.

#27 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

A shameless bump,
Hi guys and girls, KOST is still on the recruitment drive, we are looking for players of any skill level to join, Clan mechs are preferable (CW drops require you to have at least 4)but not necessary to start with as you can drop with us in group matches, we have fun on and off the field and the current members have grown into a close knit group, if you're interested drop me a line on my forum page or check out the website and sign up, we are always happy to welcome new members.
ATTAKHAN666

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 12 November 2016 - 12:38 PM.

#28 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:10 PM

Hi guys and girls, some of you would have seen KOST on the field by now, to those of you who have dropped with us we hope you had a good time and for those who dropped against us we hope the battle was worthy, we are still looking for members and welcome anyone to join up, skill level is not important as this can be learnt, if you don't have any clan mechs then we allow for that, come drop with us few times and make up your mind or visit us at our website.
ATTAKHAN666

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 12 November 2016 - 12:38 PM.

#29 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:23 PM

Shameless, self-serving commentary:

If you're looking for a GB home consider trying us. We're slowly growing and you can pretty much count on a group of us being available just about every night of the week. Good bunch of folks thus far and no pressure (except that which you bring upon yourself).

If you're looking for a good bunch to train, drop, and have fun with then GBKP might be for you! Tier 5 welcome!

#30 Creag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:11 PM

<O. GBKP

#31 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:56 AM

Shameless bump. GBKP is growing, but we're still looking for new recruits. Feel free to message me if you're an aimless bear cub looking for a home!

#32 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:02 PM

Shameless bump again!

We've gotten some new recruits in the Clan thread - looking to keep current in the Oceanic thread as that's where we primarily play out of.

Drop us a line or drop with us if you're interested.

#33 Creag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:20 PM

<O GBKP always and Honor to player along side a team with honor

#34 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:54 PM

Shameless bump reaching out to our new STEAM brethren...

In the words of our fearless Khan...

"We take the rejects, the wannabes, the loners, the shy, and the embarrassed. If you think you're not good enough then you're good enough for us!"

So if you're a Ghost Bear looking for a home, drop us a line here or in-game and drop with us.

All tiers welcome!

#35 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:25 PM

Another shameless bump!

Link to our clan page added in the signature block. Apply there or friend one of us in-game and drop with us!

We're Oceanic based so we're a good fit for Oceanic Ghost Bears. Come join the fun!

#36 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:57 PM

Falling too low in the queue! Time for another bump!

#37 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:10 AM

Shameless bump!

We've added several new members over the last couple of weeks... so c'mon all you Oceanic Cubs. Hook up with us in game and see what the Pride has to offer!

#38 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:39 AM

Shameless Bump from me this time, I haven't been on for a while, we are looking for more members, come to website and look around, hit up any member for a chat and if we are what you are looking for join up and you'll be welcomed to the unit.
ATTAKHAN666

#39 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:58 PM

Are you a pilot looking for a unit?

GHOST BEAR KODIAK PRIDE IS RECRUITING!

ATTENTION MECHWARRIORS:

Ghost Bear Kodiak Pride (call sign: GBKP) is an Oceanic, Clan-based unit that is growing and still looking for new recruits!

Don't let our time zone scare you off! We currently field members from as far west as Indonesia all the way to the East Coast of the United States - that's 13 time zones and there's a good chance that we've got someone online...

WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!

If you're further to the East or West we're still interested in you - the more time zones the merrier! We're looking forward to the day that the sun never sets on our unit.

What's more - we're looking to grow RIGHT NOW - and experience isn't a pre-requisite!

ALL TIERS are welcome! Active players and semi-active players alike. We don't discriminate because we know that all of our members are people with real lives that need living.

Maybe you're a NEW PILOT fresh out of the MechWarrior Academy slogging your way through your first 25 matches looking for that Cadet Bonus.

Or, maybe you're a GRIZZLED VETERAN running nothing but Meta with thousands of matches under your belt.

Maybe you're SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

No matter!

GBKP WANTS YOU!!!

Even if you think you're not good enough - you're good enough for us. And we'll work to make you better in an environment that values camaraderie and love of the game!

If you're new to MWO we'll help you learn the tactics, the builds, the loadouts, and - most importantly - the TEAMWORK necessary to help you grow into the pilot YOU WANT TO BE!

If you've got a lot of experience we'll give you the opportunity to LEAD FROM THE FRONT and help us train our growing cadre of Ghost Bears and put that experience to good use!

Though WE'RE IN IT TO WIN IT every time we drop, we'd rather have fun than obsess over it.

If that sounds like the MechWarrior experience that you're after - then we want you to drop with us! But more importantly - we want YOU, and...

WE WANT YOU IN OUR UNIT!!!

By MWO standards we're a pretty young unit - having only started our recruitment efforts in May of 2015. We're over 30 members strong now and we're looking for the kind of MechWarrior that wants to help us build and grow strong...

GHOST BEAR STRONG!!!

Interested? Contact me here on MWO and let's get started!

Sean Kerenskov, GBKP Unit Recruiting Officer.

We look forward to seeing you on the field in Ghost Bear Blue and White recruits!

#40 MoondogNZ

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:12 AM

Hi

I am based in Auckland, New Zealand. I have been looking for an Oceanic Clan Ghost Bear unit to join.

What is the first step?

Edited by MoondogNZ, 07 January 2016 - 01:13 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users