Isn News Flash

18 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

Thu. March 21, 3050: Coordinator Kurita, in a rare event, personally visits the Genyosha Command HQ; honors to Tai-sa Narimasa Asano.

#2 Krellek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGlendora, CA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

In other news, PGI member gets twitter ban hammer for 3rd person tweet and Garth lets slip MC ammo (maybe yes, maybe no) purchases on podcast.

More news to follow...

Edited by Krellek, 21 March 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#3 Belorion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

View PostKrellek, on 21 March 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

In other news, PGI member gets twitter ban hammer for 3rd person tweet and Garth lets slip MC ammo (maybe yes, maybe no) purchases on podcast.

More news to follow...

Proof or it didn't happen.

#4 AlexEss

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,491 posts
  • Locationthe ol north

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

well the pod cast thingie you can listen yo your self as soon as no guts no galaxy put it up on their site.

As for the twitter thing... i have no clue

#5 Krellek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGlendora, CA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

View PostBelorion, on 21 March 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

Proof or it didn't happen.

http://mwomercs.com/...to-mwo-twitter/

#6 PaintedWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for the ISN newsflashes. You can always trust the "Holy Order" to give us the Truth!

#7 Morang

• 1,259 posts
  • LocationHeart of Darkness

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 21 March 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

honors to Tai-sa Narimasa Asano.

Wakizashi?

#8 Skylarr

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationThe Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 21 March 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

Thu. March 21, 3050: Coordinator Kurita, in a rare event, personally visits the Genyosha Command HQ; honors to Tai-sa Narimasa Asano.

The Genyosha was originally formed in 3027 by order of Coordinator Takashi Kurita by his cousin and excellent military commander Yorinaga Kurita, to become an elite military formation that answers only to the Coordinator himself. The unit was principally created as a counter to the highly mobile mercenary unit known as the Kell Hounds, whom had disgraced Yorinaga on Mallory's World.

As of early 3050, Asano was still in command of the elite First Genyosha, still based on Shitara. Because their loyalty lay with the Kanrei and not the Coordinator, their loyalty was officially considered "questionable".

Why is the Coordinator Takashi Kurita visiting the HQ of a unit with "questionable" loyalties?

#9 BlueSanta

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 373 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

I'm so upset with PGI. Why are they constantly trying to implement things the loyal core of their community doesn't want just so they can attract more players, the type of which we don't even want. MWO isn't for everyone and that's how I like it.
I don't want a match to eventually sound like a Halo one, full of kids in the throes of puberty and immature.
I'm getting very tired of hearing one thing from PGI and them doing another. I didn't want coolant, third person, or payable ammo. I'm sick of the ********. Say no and mean it. Have some decency and honor and stop bowing to the almighty dollar.

#10 PaintedWolf

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

Where is the Precentor Marshal?

#11 Krellek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGlendora, CA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

View PostPaintedWolf, on 21 March 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

Where is the Precentor Marshal?

Kicking it with Khan Ulric

#12 Vincent Lynch

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,652 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

damn Dracs, naming their units after the Japanese version of the SS in Terra's 2nd world war.

#13 Scarlett Avignon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 913 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

View PostSkylarr, on 21 March 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

Why is the Coordinator Takashi Kurita visiting the HQ of a unit with "questionable" loyalties?

Firstly, the unit is only officially labeled as questionable. Second, often leaders will visit units with faltering loyalty to bolster their confidence.

#14 Krellek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGlendora, CA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostFranklen Avignon, on 21 March 2013 - 08:44 AM, said:

Firstly, the unit is only officially labeled as questionable. Second, often leaders will visit units with faltering loyalty to bolster their confidence.

neural whips ftw

#15 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

View PostBlueSanta, on 21 March 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

I'm so upset with PGI. Why are they constantly trying to implement things the loyal core of their community doesn't want just so they can attract more players, the type of which we don't even want. MWO isn't for everyone and that's how I like it.
I don't want a match to eventually sound like a Halo one, full of kids in the throes of puberty and immature.
I'm getting very tired of hearing one thing from PGI and them doing another. I didn't want coolant, third person, or payable ammo. I'm sick of the ********. Say no and mean it. Have some decency and honor and stop bowing to the almighty dollar.

The kids moved on to Call of Duty a long time ago while more Halo veterans have gone back since Halo 4. :(

#16 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostSkylarr, on 21 March 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

I do not remember where they are getting the ISN News Flash or if they are doing it themselves, I believe it was actually the Gunji-no Kanrei Theodore Kurita who personally visited the Genyosha Command HQ; honors to Tai-sa Narimasa Asano. This was the starting point to set into motion Operation ''Sakkaku'' on Wolcott by sending in the Genyosha as a newly created unit with a different name, a ploy to lure the Smoke Jaguars in. The final meeting place was on Marshdale.

#17 Capt Cole 117

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationSeattle Aerospace Defense Command, Terra

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostDemona, on 21 March 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

The kids moved on to Call of Duty a long time ago while more Halo veterans have gone back since Halo 4. :ph34r:

Halo 4 can suck my ****.

#18 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostCapt Cole 117, on 21 March 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

Halo 4 can suck my ****.

You've got a 117 in your name for posterity?

#19 Skylarr

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts
  • LocationThe Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 21 March 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

I do not remember where they are getting the ISN News Flash or if they are doing it themselves, I believe it was actually the Gunji-no Kanrei Theodore Kurita who personally visited the Genyosha Command HQ; honors to Tai-sa Narimasa Asano. This was the starting point to set into motion Operation ''Sakkaku'' on Wolcott by sending in the Genyosha as a newly created unit with a different name, a ploy to lure the Smoke Jaguars in. The final meeting place was on Marshdale.

That meeting your talking about will happen in July. Hohiro is still on Turtle Bay.

. In July of 3050, the Kanrei held a key strategy meeting on Marshdale, attended by Asano, Theodore's son and heir, Hohiro Kurita, the yakuza Shin Yodama, and other distinguished DCMS commanders. There, Theodore unveiled Operation ''Sakkaku'', a plan to lure the Jaguars into a trap where they would face the most the most elite regiments in the Combine - the Genyosha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users