Honourable Marik Warriors

1 reply to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

Since both of your Houses are not in a state of peace, I was thinking that it might be time for our Houses to participate in CW events and/or solo drop matches, so that we can strengethen our alliance and start to work together toward our common goals of helping each other against the Houses that that each each Liao and Marik are fighting against. Pass on information on the playing styles of each unit and House in matches so that we both are able to retake some of the Worlds that we have both lost recently and send some of our units over to help help defend Marik Worlds from their enemies and they for us, so both of our Houses grow stronger and weaken our enemies abilities to invade each of our territories.

I will have a new computer in about a week, so, like before my computer had a meltdown, I would be more than happy to drop with a group of both House Liao units and House Marik units to finally start a push against each of our common enemies (preferably attack, not defend) and the Worlds we work together we can split up, plus giving each other vital infortmation on enemy combat moves and playstyles.

What do you all think?i think it is time that both of our Houses started to participate in working together, on CW or even just group up (mix of ahouse Liao and House Marik) in solo drops. Hopefulyy if we both of our Houses start to be a little agreggive and work together, we will show each of our enemies that we are no longer weak and willing to fight for our glorious Houses, which I would hope give both give our major set back in surprise at our our new-found alliance and hopefully retake Worlds along the borders that both Houses have lost, and at the same time, strike psychological fear into them to make each of our enemies stop invading both our territory and give them something to think about, keep them on the defence for once .

L.T (Leif Tanner)

L.T. (Leif Tanner)

#2 masCh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 407 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:23 AM

That would be great LT but we're always stuck on defence when doing multi-faction drops.

To make a dent both of our houses would need to field an active 24 man in an 8 hour window.

(12 man ~ 4-5 hours ghost drops, or 7-8 hours live drops)
(24 man ~ half that time)

Per faction.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users