Mercenary Troops Liaison

4 replies to this topic

#1 JoshuaWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

You think they will set a Mercenary Troops Liaison in House Steiner?

#2 Insidious Johnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:58 PM

probably an NPC.

#3 JoshuaWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

true but they can set it up has a house officer or Ect and set up the Mercenary Troops Liaison

#4 WarHorse

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBradenton, Fla.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

S!

I wouldn't be surprised to see an MRBC (Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission) established for that purpose. If Mercs aren't loyal to a particular House, unaffiliated Merc units could use the MRBC for contract negotiations. Here is where the House/Battalion Mercenary Troops Liaison Officer would interface with a united and well represented Mercenary outfit. There will be a greater need for such Officers if an MRBC isn't established. This is where C-Bills and Salvage Rights come into play. Each House, Faction/Battalion will certainly need Officers who understand business and how to negotiate Contracts agreeable to both parties. This is a challenging professional role in any House, House Faction or Battalion. You can dumb it down or as challenging as you wish. It's the perfect role playing mode for many. I've negotiated contracts hundreds of times professionally in RL and almost as many in MW as the Commander of the DSA Mercs. Each negotiation is interesting and different. There isn't another Role in MW quite so interesting for a certain few of us.

Every crew should have at least one MTL among your numbers. You'll be needing them.

Regards,

WarHorse....Out.

#5 Schtirlitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

NPC or computer interface.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users