Impossible Completion? Or Maybe I Am Sleep Deprived?

2 replies to this topic

#1 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:16 AM

While running through the courses, I decided to use the Ember for the targeting practice. Because 4 flamers, and 4 MGs is always fun XD.

Then I noticed something. For the targeting course to be completed, I needed to fulfill certain objectives, including long range (past 500 meter) kills. The MGs are the longest ranged weapons on the Ember, so that's not physically possible.

Compounding the issue is that I was unable to find a way to re-initialize the tutorial, without quitting all the way back to the Home screen.

This means that a new player could get stuck in an impossible to finish training course, unless they exist all the way back to the Home screen.

It's not a big deal, but at the same time, you might wanna look at a way of limiting mechs that are incapable of damaging beyond 500 meters from entering that particular course.

#2 Dave Forsey

Senior Designer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:27 AM

When in an event, hit [ESC] and there should be a CANCEL button at the top of the roadmap

#3 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:11 PM

View PostDave Forsey, on 23 September 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

When in an event, hit [ESC] and there should be a CANCEL button at the top of the roadmap

Well, I'm clearly blind. Thank you Dave. XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users