#21 Eboli

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:48 PM

View PostHydrocarbon, on 23 September 2015 - 03:06 PM, said:

Lastly, you'll always catch more bees with honey than vinegar...

Yep - here is how I asked for a refund:

Dear Accounts,

Account EBOLI [id details removed from this post]

I have thought about this decision a lot and I have come to the decision that I need to ask full a full refund on the full HIGHLANDER IIC PACKAGE.

I have not taken this request lightly as I have financially backed MWO over $1000 since becoming a Founder but with the current state of affairs and recent decision making I feel that my refund request may at least show that people within the MWO playerbase are not happy with the way things are progressing.

The Test server debacle and poor communications was a complete failure and the recent weekend challenge is just alarming but as a purchaser of mech packages I cannot understand how weapon placements and quirk choices leave expensive purchases seemingly a waste of money.

I don't expect each mech packages to be tier 1 mechs but I do expect that such mechs need to be at minimally competitive. There continues to be a wide capability gap between IS and Clan mechs that HAS to be fixed and for 2 years PGI have had a chance to fix this but with minimal results.

Anyhow, as you can read I have lost confidence in PGI's capability to create a truly good balanced mechwarrior game. I truly hope that things do improve and if so I will spend money on this game again. In the current environment I believe it is best to get back some money from a product that I purchased and has not yet been delivered.

Please forward my thoughts and concerns onto the most appropriate person as I do care for where PGI is leading this game.

Yours sincerely, xxx (aka Eboli)

Edited by Eboli, 23 September 2015 - 07:49 PM.

#22 Paramecium

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:10 AM

Yep, just have to be patient.

#23 CygnusX7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts
  • LocationA desolate moon circling a desolate planet

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:14 AM

When they get busy it can take a week or more.
I'm sure they will get back to you.

#24 Paigan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:21 AM

View PostIllMentalState, on 23 September 2015 - 07:18 AM, said:

I have submitted 4 tickets over the last 4 days requesting a refund for my pending pre-orders. Any ticket I have ever submitted in the past has been answered within 24 hours, until I want my money back. If PGI continues to withhold my money without a response to a ticket every 12 hours, I will be taking legal action. This is a public post, so now everyone can see how bad you are to your community. Ignore this.

I'm all for quick answers to inquiries regarding real money.
I had a similar problem myself and only posting here in the forums created enough visibility to get it resolved.
So far (for what it's worth) I'm with you.

However expecting an answer inside of 24 hours is a little ... mean.
We are no super-duper-gold-level-service-agreement business customers. We are thousands of people spamming e-mails to a few poor souls. Give them a few days (after that, rant on!)

What's really bugging me is:

View PostIllMentalState, on 23 September 2015 - 07:18 AM, said:

[...] If PGI continues to withhold my money without a response to a ticket every 12 hours, I will be taking legal action. [...]

You want a response to a ticket EVERY 12 hours?

Okay okay, maybe wrong wording. I guess what you want to say is "If PGI continues to withhold my money without a response despite tickets every 12 hours, I will be taking legal action."

But still ... "ill mental state" is all I can think of, indeed.

12 hours can very well be over night and the particular ticket not seen by anyone in that time.
Company employees want to eat and sleep, too, you know?
And as you are not alone on this planet (who might have thought), there might be other tickets before you. Valid tickets. Longer waiting than you did.
And again: no god-like ranked super-gold-service-level.
Demanding such reaction times is just naive self-centered narcism

Edited by Paigan, 24 September 2015 - 05:24 AM.

#25 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:37 AM

Legal action? LMAO this is CANADA!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users