Final Day To Qualify For Inner Sphere And Clan Top Tier Rewards!

36 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,801 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:55 AM

MECHWARRIORS, YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO QUALIFY FOR INNER SPHERE AND CLAN TOP TIER REWARDS!!

- Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection Reward -

Eligibility Conditions
You must have purchased any Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility
October 20th 2015 at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Rewards
Zeus ZEU-9S2 Loyalty Variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost)
+1 MechBay.

Reward Injection Date
Starting October 6th at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Eligible Collections: Resistance 1 Wrath Collection; Resistance 2 Mauler Collection; owning at least two of the following three Collector Packs:UrbanMech; Marauder; Warhammer.
This Zeus Loyalty Variant will only be available through the Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection Reward program. The Standard version of this Zeus variant will be available for MC and C-Bills at a future date, to be determined.

- Top-Tier Clan Collection Reward -

Eligibility Conditions
You must have purchased any Top-Tier Clan Collection since January 1st 2015 12:01 AM PST (8:01 AM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility
October 20th 2015 at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Rewards
Executioner EXE-C Loyalty variant (featuring a brand new Armor Style and 30% C-Bill Boost)
+1 MechBay.

Reward Injection Date
Starting October 6th at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

• Eligible Collections: Wave 1 Masakari Collection; Wave 2 Man-O-War Collection; Wave 3 Gladiator Collection; Origins IIC Highlander Collection.
  • This Executioner Loyalty Variant will only be available through the Top-Tier Clan Collection Reward. The Standard version of this Executioner variant will be available for MC and C-Bills at a future date, to be determined.

Important Information for all Customer Appreciation Rewards

• An additional eligibility criteria has been made available for the Top-Tier Inner Sphere Collection Reward:
  • Reward eligibility for Collections acquired through Gift Code redemption is determined by the original purchase date of the Gift Code.
  • Rewards are provided to the Giftee, not the Gifter.
  • You can only qualify for each individual Customer Appreciation Reward once.
  • These new Loyalty Variant 'Mechs will feature a brand new underlying cosmetic Armor Style that cannot be changed. However, you will be able to apply standard Patterns as an overlaying Pattern.
  • Purchases must have been processed by our database no earlier than 12:01 AM PST on January 1st 2015 (8:01 AM UTC) in order to automatically qualify for 2015 Customer Appreciation Reward eligibility.
  • If you would like to inquire about your eligibility status for any of the above Customer Appreciation Rewards, please contact accounts@mwomercs.com with your inquiry.

#2 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:17 AM

Stop annoying me with your proposals of buying anything from you, PGI and rather make this game a bit more interesting.
You are offering plenty of new mechs but the game is still tecnically in prealpha state. Bad hit registration, horribly solved LODs, bad animations, instability of game client, etc. ...

#3 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:20 AM

Why wasn't this said before, like, for example, when the Loyalty program was about to end?

I was trying to get Juodas an upgrade, we thought we didn't have to but now it seems I do have to get it for Juodas now.

Kinda Frustrating but alas, at least Juodas can get a Loyalty Zeus now within 5 days.

#4 LiGhtningFF13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:20 AM

... unfortunately I have to agree here Calebos.

Edited by SIEGLINDE, 15 October 2015 - 10:21 AM.

#5 DarklightCA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 15 October 2015 - 12:55 PM

Make sure you get them by buying 2 new packs! because any packs you bought when they were released do not qualify. Customer Appreciation ™.

#6 Speedy Plysitkos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:13 PM

I like Koala crysis armor, but wont purchase , sry.

#7 Antares102

• Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:29 PM

A slap in the face is more valuable than the mechs you get for paying 300$ up front.

Edited by Antares102, 15 October 2015 - 01:29 PM.

#8 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:34 PM

Possible I missed this explained elsewhere, but I can't apply the IS faction patterns to the Zeus, they don't appear as an option.

#9 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:47 PM

View PostCycKath, on 15 October 2015 - 01:34 PM, said:

Possible I missed this explained elsewhere, but I can't apply the IS faction patterns to the Zeus, they don't appear as an option.

Got the same thing on my Executioner, and the others as well. Bit of a bummer, but not the end of the world imo. :ph34r:

#10 Zeus X

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:40 PM

No one wants those **** mechs!

The only good one was the Cicada!!

#11 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:16 PM

View PostWonderSparks, on 15 October 2015 - 01:47 PM, said:

Got the same thing on my Executioner, and the others as well. Bit of a bummer, but not the end of the world imo. :ph34r:

Weird thing is - Hot Rod flame pattern works fine on the Loyalty Wolverine...

#12 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

Did you choose your faction unlock packs from the purchase? If not, then it wont appear for you.

If you have any faction packs waiting to be chosen from, go to your profile tab on the forums, then to the Content tab within your profile page. From there, if you have any packs waiting to be unlocked (for the Zeus pack, you should have 4(?) packs to unlock) you can choose them there and unlock them. (Was these a preorder reward? Can't remember. Sorry.)

If you are talking about the faction patterns specifically not applying to the reward Zeus... I got nothing. I don't have any information on that. If you have the pattern unlocked for the Zeus (and not one shot on mechs), you should have it as an option. (If that is the case, contact support?)

#13 Cranky Puppy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 114 posts
  • LocationHarem of French Poodles

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:56 PM

I thought I had these mechs already injected? Now i have to double check again.....Grrrrrr

By the way how is the work in the UNIT Coffers Going? When will it ever be able to be used in the game.
I would like to see if our Unit can buy an Egg Shaped Dropship, OVERLORD DROPSHIP, with usable mech repair facility onboard....so if i am damage i can wander on in then get rearmed and get patched up.
Maybe buy a mobile field repair bay would be cool too.
Maybe the Unit Leader can use the funds to buy mechs for Unit underlings who prove worthy.

I am still pushing for a 16 weapon Atlas...it needs more guns...guns are a good thing...blow things up...more guns please.

#14 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:16 PM

Posted Image

#15 fishballz

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 07:52 PM

yay free zeus

#16 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

View PostTesunie, on 15 October 2015 - 04:48 PM, said:

If you are talking about the faction patterns specifically not applying to the reward Zeus... I got nothing. I don't have any information on that. If you have the pattern unlocked for the Zeus (and not one shot on mechs), you should have it as an option. (If that is the case, contact support?)

This. I will ask them but mentioned here because I didn't know if it was known bug.

#17 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:45 PM

They haven't gotten that far yet. The "special variants" with the special geometry PRIOR to Wave 3 Clans have not gotten a pass yet.

View PostCycKath, on 15 October 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

Weird thing is - Hot Rod flame pattern works fine on the Loyalty Wolverine...

Loyalty mechs only have a special camo.. no bonus geometry to speak of. Having other camos override it is a piece of cake.

#18 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:50 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 15 October 2015 - 09:45 PM, said:

They haven't gotten that far yet. The "special variants" with the special geometry PRIOR to Wave 3 Clans have not gotten a pass yet.

But the loyalty Zeus doesn't any special geo though, and I have the IS patterns from Resistance 1 working on my other non Resistance Zeuses, just that I can't select the IS patterns on the loyalty Zeus.

#19 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:52 PM

View PostCycKath, on 15 October 2015 - 09:50 PM, said:

But the loyalty Zeus doesn't any special geo though, and I have the IS patterns from Resistance 1 working on my other non Resistance Zeuses, just that I can't select the IS patterns on the loyalty Zeus.

I'd say they forgot this, but probably they are waiting for the Resistance Zeus variant to get its camo done first.

Then again, the King Crab is all but forgotten with regards to camo (at least from what I'm told).

#20 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:54 PM

View PostCycKath, on 15 October 2015 - 09:36 PM, said:

This. I will ask them but mentioned here because I didn't know if it was known bug.

I got nothing.

As much as I'd love to check it out myself and provide additional feedback to you, I didn't get the (L) Zeus. All I can say is "it should be able to". That's about it.

Might be as someone else said, it just isn't to that stage yet. Best bet, contact support and see what they say. You'll get a clear answer that way, instead of a lot of head scratching and guesses...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users