Skjaldborg: Shieldwall of Rasalhague

2323 Reggies

Majestic 12

The 1st Hussars

=Luna Wolves=

International Warfare Asylum

The Sons Of Odin

WHAT IS THE KUNGSARMÉ:
The Royal KungsArmé is a coalition of like-minded units who are committed to working together in order to improve the Free Rasalhague community. Our goal is to create a positive and competitive environment and to more readily emulate our Norse forebears by promoting and encouraging bravery and excellence in combat.

The Royal KungsArmé or RKA are the embodiment and representation of leadership on the FRR Hub. They will also strive to be the accepted leadership of the FRR through their management of the Hub and their efforts to improve, protect and project the FRR.

RKA Conditions: Requirements for joining the RKA
In order to be a full member of the KungsArme the following conditions must first be met
  • Be a member of the FRR at least 50% of the time. Space Vacations and breaks from the FRR are fine, just so long as the FRR is where you rest in between.
  • Be able to field an 8 man drop. If you wish for your unit to be part of the KungsArmé they need to actually be a unit. You need to have proven warriors following you. No tiny 3 man units.
  • Be willing to adhere to KungsArmé Moot Decisions. If the KungsArme votes to do something, then be willing to do it.
  • Might makes right. Well, maybe not always. But at the end of the match the winner is the one still standing. If you have a point about mech builds or tactics or weapons you have to be able and willing to back it up in a fight. Also we’re vikings! If you are too afraid to prove your point through violence perhaps you should join House Marik. If you refuse a challenge made honorably than you are a Nithling.
Expectations: While not Mandatory these are the encouraged expectations of all members of the RKA

Gracious Host: Not only were vikings warriors who do what it takes to win, but they were also extremely gracious hosts. Old Germanic culture was one where in order truly be great you had to be a great host. Lets keep that in mind.

800 CW Damage:While not mandatory, it is encouraged that all RKA units work with their players and develop their skills and understanding of the game to the point where they can be successful team members in drops.

Comm Discipline:It’s expected that all RKA members understand and use good comm discipline.

The Elite Guard: It’s expected that RKA units use dropdecks with proven mechs that are elited or better. We need to take our drops seriously and represent ourselves well. Our enemies need to be worried when they see they are dropping against us. That means good mechs, good modules and good dropdecks.

CRITICISM/ADVICE: We’re adults and we need to be able to take constructive criticism. Hopefully most of it will happen at high enough channels that individual members of units wont be offended by strangers - but lets all be willing to reiceive, give and ask for criticism when warranted. Let’s be willing to make ourselves and each other better.

RKA Mandate: For themselves and the greater FRR Community

Practices/Scrimmages: Dropping together in order to help teams and players develop their competitive ability and experience

Internal Tournaments: Running and participating in internal tournaments for KungsArmé members only.

External Tournaments: Running and participating in larger community tournaments. If needed even entering comp teams made up of multiple RKA units.

FRR Training: Attempt to educate and training FRR players/units that use the FRR hub with us. Help them attain the goal of 800 damage per CW match and build usable Dropdecks.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU AND YOUR UNIT:

If you are a member or a leader of a unit that meets the conditions and is willing to work towards the expectations then we encourage you to seek out a leader of one of the RKA Founding units and join the RKA.

If you're a member of the FRR, either lone wolf or part of a unit who is not interested in joining the RKA, then you and your unit are still welcome on the FRR Hub and will still have a place to game comfortably with your friends and compatriots.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 16 February 2016 - 03:44 AM.

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 21 October 2015 - 06:16 AM

The 1st Hussars are now members of the RKA.

#3 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

Im just getting back to speed on FRR matters after a little hiatus. I imagine that BV isn't part of the RKA as of yet?
If that is the case let me know and I will make sure we change that.

#4 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:48 AM

BV isn't currently a member; a matter that can be easily resolved.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 06 January 2016 - 11:45 PM.

#5 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:07 AM

I'm not in the Unit lead anymore, so I'll be getting back to you about that.

#6 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:45 AM

The Luna Wolves, IWA and Sons of Odin have all joined the RKA.

#7 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:17 AM

RKA had a vote and a discussion on up and coming events. We'll talk about what was decided during the Jarlsmoot this Sunday. If you want your unit to be a part of that process they need only join the RKA.

#8 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:11 AM

i wish to sing in into THE ROYAL KUNGSARMÉ
playing long time CW, will be staying at least untill rank 10 in FRR
in ts i will see you and lets go together on the path to Walhalla
looking for an active CW unit to join

#9 Rojo007

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:21 PM

[color=#959595]I'm rojo007 i'm interested in joining I use light mechs and long range mechs but have 7 fully custimized heavy and assult as well looking for a unit hit me up if your interested I just like to blow things up and follow orders well[/color]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users