8 replies to this topic

#1 Fnord Asteroid

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 80 posts
  • LocationThe River

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:47 AM

That the player rewards screen is now the default after the match. I don't care how much money/xp/cool guy points I made. I prefer to see the match from the team viewpoint.
If I did well, I know it, just like when I play poorly. I may check the player stats screen out of curiosity after a particularly good or bad match or some such, but really I want to first know the shape of the match, especially if it was close (or a stomp, gotta see how bad the stomp was...like poking a sore spot).

Anyway, I digress. My point, more clearly, is that I think displaying the player reward screen first is sending the wrong sort of message. Players should have to click something if they want to know how they personally did in the last round.

#2 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:50 AM

IMO if the team scoreboard did a better job of highlighting the player viewing it on the board itself it would have made more sense. Currently you show up exactly like everyone else, when all they need to do is emphasize with a highlighted background or font color to set it apart from the other 23 names on the board. Same should happen when you view the in-game board when you hold the Tab key.

Edited by CapperDeluxe, 18 November 2015 - 06:51 AM.

#3 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:53 AM

View PostCapperDeluxe, on 18 November 2015 - 06:50 AM, said:

IMO if the team scoreboard did a better job of highlighting the player viewing it on the board itself it would have made more sense. Currently you show up exactly like everyone else, when all they need to do is emphasize with a highlighted background or font color to set it apart from the other 23 names on the board. Same should happen when you view the in-game board when you hold the Tab key.

You do have a point. It's hard to find myself on that list. :3

#4 M T

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationGouda, South Holland

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:04 AM

Very annoying indeed, but
im sure theres a (€€€ $$$ £££) reason behind it...

you get the point..

#5 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:08 AM

There are just as many people who like the change or who doesn't care about the change, as there are those who are miffed by the change. Personally I like to see the amount of C-Bills earned each match, just as much as my personal score.

#6 metallio

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:26 AM

I think it's a niggling annoyance to lots of people and would be easily solved by:

1) Highlighting the player on the team screen

2) Making which screen pops up a selectable option (in the "options" menu if nothing else)

or just figuring out how to put all the data on one screen. I'm not sure I'd like that idea but eh.

#7 Almond Brown

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:30 AM

View PostElizander, on 18 November 2015 - 06:53 AM, said:

You do have a point. It's hard to find myself on that list. :3

Here is a Pro Tip for you. If you WIN, you will find yourself in the Top 3 Lances. If you Lose, look in the bottom 3 Lances. For efficiency reasons, remember the name of the Lance you were in (1 of only 3 on your Team) and you then should be able to locate yourself quicker. ;)

#8 Death Proof

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 546 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:38 AM

I don't see how it matters which screen is displayed first; I look at both of them anyway after a match.

It's like caring about whether you eat some tasty fries first before taking a bite of your burger. In other words, it's a silly complaint and a non-issue.

#9 Triordinant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:42 AM

View PostMTs Cavia Porcellus, on 18 November 2015 - 07:04 AM, said:

Very annoying indeed, but
im sure theres a (€€€ $$$ £££) reason behind it...

Posted Image

View PostDeath Proof, on 18 November 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:

It's like caring about whether you eat some tasty fries first before taking a bite of your burger.

I always have the fries first... :ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users