3 replies to this topic

#1 Alstren

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 264 posts
  • LocationNext door to PGI's North American server room

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:30 AM

For the most part the new trials are fine hell I am really glad to see the Timber, Jag and King Crab.
But honestly the Atlas and Cheetah kinda worry me, as some one who has an Atlas I know just how hard to play it can be at times (not weak), so do we really want new players driving something that will most likely just make them frustrated?
As for the Cheetah I think I speak for alot of people when I say I hate the stupid thing, and having one for a trial means were going to see ALOT more of them especially in community warfare where the clans were already swimming in ecm now nearly every drop deck will have a Cheetah. I understand that we have a big rebalance incoming but can we please try to make the game as painless as possible until then.

Edited by FirestormClone218, 18 November 2015 - 09:35 AM.

#2 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:13 AM

We already have a lot of trial mechs so if they don't like something (we can't expect them to like everything) then it's expected that they try something else.

#3 Darwins Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:59 AM

Now that the trials are optimized (to some degree at least), I think it's fine to have lots of different trials. Atlas is an important one at that because they are so expensive. Players need the chance try it out before they drop 15mil buying and kitting one out.

I'm not worried about the trials in CW, so the Cheetah doesn't bother me. At the risk of generalizing too much, players who are relying on trial mechs on CW probably aren't as mech of a threat. Cheetahs in the solo/group queue? Yay, more light mechs!

#4 Palor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 372 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationManitowoc WI

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:40 AM

The cheetahs are targets to kill, easy at that. All you need is a BAP/CAP and they are victims of their own bravado.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users