Cannot Sell My Centurion Cn9-Ah()L)

6 replies to this topic

#1 Asimov Battleborne

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:39 PM

So I have 4 Centurions and I would like to sell atleast 1 of those (rest after master skill).

All my other mechs appear on my inventory page but AH(L). It is really useless mech for me and I really need to sell it and get some more space. Why can't I sell it???

#2 Snegtag

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 79 posts
  • LocationRochester NY

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:43 PM

The (L) mechs were given to you. They are locked the only way to get rid of them is to contact support but I
I believe the bay goes with it and no C-bills so you net nothing. I would just keep it never know when you may want to run around with ac 20 and some srms.

#3 Asimov Battleborne

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:53 PM

View PostSnegtag, on 17 December 2015 - 05:43 PM, said:

The (L) mechs were given to you. They are locked the only way to get rid of them is to contact support but I
I believe the bay goes with it and no C-bills so you net nothing. I would just keep it never know when you may want to run around with ac 20 and some srms.

AH. Thanks for info. Oh well I keep it then.

#4 PocketAces

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 175 posts
  • LocationEverywhere yet nowhere

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:39 PM

Hey, it's a great mech, can really pull in the c-bills with the damage it can deal out. If you want some good ideas on some great builds let me know. I have two in my stable and once I die I disconnect, choose the next one and off I go.

#5 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:49 PM

I call mine Galahad. I have an AC20, SRM4 and SRM2 in it (both in the ST), with an XL 275, 3.5 tons of AC 20 ammo, and 2.5 tons of SRM ammo + Max armor (minus 2 points from the cockpit).

Galahad lives up to his name, and he really breaks through lines, and wrecks in a proper charge.

#6 Black Ivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:08 AM

I like my AH (L) with AC20 and 3 SRM2 in machine gun chain fire. Wrecked faces with it :)

#7 FlipOver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationIsland Continent of Galicia, Poznan

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:51 AM

I LOVE my Centy AH(L).

But I do not use any kind of big ac on it. Oh no!
I like it close and personal with that one!

STD engine
3 SRM6+A
3 MGs

Boom goes the armor... ratatatata goes the MGs.... pop goes the weasel! Posted Image
(the enemy behavior changes drastically when the critical warnings show up from the MG fire... it's interesting to see them scared of 3 MGs hihihiihi)

Edit - The other thing I like about it is the 30% c-bill boost, of course!

Edited by FlipOver, 18 December 2015 - 03:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users