Atlas Vs Bj Buffs

1 reply to this topic

#1 no1337

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 5
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:54 PM

First of all, I am aware of the developers work and appreciate it but... is actually any developer reading this?

However, Im still curious; why does a blackjack gets more health buff than an Atlas here?

ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (CT): 28.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (LT): 22.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (RT): 22.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (LA): 24.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (RA): 24.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (LL): 22.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (RL): 22.00

vs.

ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (CT): 31.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (LT): 21.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (RT): 21.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (LA): 17.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (RA): 17.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (LL): 21.00 ADDITIONAL STRUCTURE (RL): 21.00

which is relative for components; the BJ has surplus of 100% and for the ATLAS 50% and litterally the same numerical buff (28 vs 31 for ct).

As a daily player of MWO and being in posession of a DDC both since the first open beta, I guess I know what i am saying. I feel now the ATLAS survives longer but it's weapons get killed anyway quickly no matter what. This Atlas didn't become more scary or can tank a shitload of damage or whatsoever.

In order to change that, reduce the critchance for an ATLAS in general, like down to 50% and since the arms seem to consist only of pure steel with some laser, improve their armor and structure up to 100%. This both won't make it OP but skilled player can use it as a defend mechanism.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
NL

#2 Angus McFife VI

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 433 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:01 PM

The Atlas has more health in it's components without the buffs though, so the Atlas still has more structure by a large margin

Edited by Dont LRM me please, 28 December 2015 - 09:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users