28 replies to this topic

#1 Kyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:05 PM

@PGI,

Attempted to purchase MC packs of $99. First fail: Wont process Paypal for Puerto Rico, where I live. Second fail: Wont process my MasterCard. I give up.

How hard would it be for you guys to accept paypal directly? Seriously.

I guess I will have to be happy that I am $200 richer tonight...

#2 Raubwurst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:50 AM

In the german subforum, there are multiple reports of plaErs not being able to purchase successfully, in the last two weeks.
It may be a good idea to have a look at these issues...

#3 Cab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:01 AM

Doesn't work with Chrome properly though ...

#4 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:50 AM

As I have stated in the other topic already:
The issue is still around and I have contacted PGI about it. They'd like you to open up a new ticket to help them track down the error now. Please send a ticket to billing@mwomercs.com and discribe your problem and what information you have (like browser + version)

Posted Image

#5 tresspaser

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:20 PM

you need to call the bank that issues your credit card and tell them you are using it for a CANADIAN transaction. The security branches from the bank issued credit cards will not allow purchases outside the US. Remember MWO is made in Canada and the transaction is international.

After doing this I have no problems at all purchasing anything through XSOLLA.

Good Luck and see you in the battlefield.

#6 Pskonejott

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

Before going to the bank, contact PGI. Xsolla, like many other credit card providers have security policies in place and they will decline transactions if the user has spent more than x dollars in y time. If you contact PGI they can get you whitelisted so you no longer set off these traps.

#7 Reubot

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:10 AM

This is not a "browser incompatibility issue"; this is an issue of Xsolla's javascript being ****. If people have issues with up-to-date major browsers like Chome and Firefox, then the problem is not on our end.

FWIW: I can't complete the transaction, because pressing the "Pay Now" button simply does nothing.

Edited by Reubot, 24 February 2016 - 06:11 AM.

#8 Surn

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:49 AM

Same here XSolla bitcoin integration has been down for weeks with no explanation. A trained monkey could accept bitcoin.. So no purchases from me.

#9 Starwulfe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:50 AM

Add $70 lost due to Xsolla not accepting bitcoin anymore. (Hopefully temp, but its been weeks)

#10 Kyrie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:57 AM

I did sort it out at the time. My bank had autoblocked it due to fraud, and had to go through two cycles of payment attempts before the transaction would go through.

I remain convinced Xsolla is horrible.

#11 Ismael

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:33 PM

View PostKyrie, on 26 December 2015 - 07:05 PM, said:

@PGI,

Attempted to purchase MC packs of $99. First fail: Wont process Paypal for Puerto Rico, where I live. Second fail: Wont process my MasterCard. I give up.

How hard would it be for you guys to accept paypal directly? Seriously.

I guess I will have to be happy that I am $200 richer tonight...

I had this issue with Win 10 and Chrome.
The default browser on Win 10 called Edge - that I have never used before - worked properly.

#12 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:26 AM

View PostReubot, on 24 February 2016 - 06:10 AM, said:

FWIW: I can't complete the transaction, because pressing the "Pay Now" button simply does nothing.

Had this problem. U.s. and using Firefox.

#13 EvilCow

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:21 AM

Same problem here, I cannot go past the "pay wall". No Shadow Hawk until June for me.

Edit: Fixed using another browser... couldn't you implement a direct PayPal payment link and skip xsolla?

Edited by EvilCow, 30 March 2016 - 11:32 AM.

#14 Surn

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

Well still no bitcoin and no ETA. So that is phoenix hawk and Kodiak not purchased so far... And a couple premium time 7 day packs that I would have got a friend.

#15 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 31 March 2016 - 03:14 AM

As i wrote in a other thread about the same issue with xsolla ,Firefox. Want to buy regular with firefox and not only for purchase toswitch always to explorer,even explorer needs 5 trys..
http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__5100889

the answer from the suport was: this might be an issue on Xsolla's end.
If you ever run into any other issues purchasing again with Firefox moving forward, please send me a quick word about this as we currently can't replicate this error in office.

Edit : i sended with my last ticket to suport links of all these threads. Its the same issue just other thread titles but the same issue. I found with search 6 threads under other titles about the same issue. Suport has now all the thread links... hope it helps to remove f#### xsolla

Edited by Mighty Spike, 31 March 2016 - 03:23 AM.

#16 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:05 AM

Well, a few days ago I tweeted PGI's and Russ Bullock's Twitteraccounts these threads (again). Absolutly no respond. I pointed out this issue 4 times already. Via twitter multiple times and even wrote a support mail with links and names of people who could help reproducing it. 2 times I got an respond. Once they said they have fixed the issue (where I told them 2 times the issue is still around) and one time they just said "Oh, we thought this was dealt with in the past".
But hope dies last...
(Not even sure why I'm spending this much energy and time with this issue. After all it should be their duty and they seem to be totally ignorant about this.)

#17 Singlephase

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 5
  • Warrior - Point 5
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:45 AM

Just to add my 2 cents...

[color=#2B2E2F]Today I tried to order then new Viper pack as I have done in the past via the MWO website with Xsolla processing the transaction as usual. However it has come up with a notification - [/color][color=#2B2E2F]
"1089 - Please use another funding source."[/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]
After speaking with PayPal and then Xsolla, I have been notified by Xsolla that I can only pay if I pay by credit card but I asked how this is true if I have done many transactions before through my PayPal account? After doing some reading on the issue it seems that attaching a credit card to anything associated with Xsolla is a bad idea.[/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]
I use Google Chrome as my browser so I just tried it on Microsoft Edge and exact same story.[/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]
I have sent a ticket to billing an hopefully they will get to the bottom of it, tho PGI just need to get in sync with what their customer base ( Ie the people that support the game) is telling them and ditch Xsolla[/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]
[/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]
Singlephase[/color]

#18 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 April 2016 - 08:22 AM

Could be please link this thread again in the support ticket?

#19 Kael Posavatz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 971 posts
  • LocationOn a quest to find the Star League

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:06 PM

My card company flatly refuses to work with Xsolla.

I do not have pay pal. I do not intend to get pay pal just to process funds for one place.

Used Karma Koin for the Origins pack, but that is now out the window.

#20 Sagedabluemage

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:25 PM

yeah i had this problem recently with firefox and chrome. i got the kodiak which i was happy about. Recently i wanted the phoenix hawk but since the pay button doesn't like me at all. i Just gave up on trying anymore. Now the viper just came out and it looks like fun ah well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users