3 replies to this topic

#1 rolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 995 posts
  • LocationDown the street from the MWO server

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:53 AM

Currently when you click on INVENTORY it doesn't actually show you what modules you have where and equipped on what mech.

Could PGI please correct this? As we have to collect a bunch of mechs and there won't be enough modules to go around, searching 20-50 mechs for that one module you need doesn't make sense.

If you could please update the Inventory to show which module is where (either inventory or equipped) and what mech it would be ideal.

#2 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:33 AM

This has been requested many times.

My theory is that PGI don't want to make it easy for us to find our existing Modules, they'd rather that we buy many more Modules. The more CBills we spend, the more likely we will spend actual cash on Mechs and other purchasable items. Or so the theory goes.

Edited by Appogee, 28 December 2015 - 09:35 AM.

#3 rolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 995 posts
  • LocationDown the street from the MWO server

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:48 PM

Yeah that makes perfect PGI Paul-conomy sense.

"Crap. I can't find my Adv.Zoom module in the 75 or so mechs and their variants this game has made me invest in. I guess I'll have to waste another 3 million to buy another."

#4 Rhent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:40 PM

They want you to buy modules, ie spend cbills so you are short and have to buy MC. I get it. The easy way to get around this artificial tax, is to go through all of your mechs you don't play and strip them clean. Problem solved. I just did this last week because I needed a module. Took me 30 minutes for all of my mechs. Its worth the money you will save its fund finding modules you missed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users