3 replies to this topic

#1 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

Greetings. For the month of January the Wolf Spiders (WSB) will be working alongside the Draconis Combine Mustered Solidarity. You will find us to be a small, yet effective fighting force. We look forward to fighting alongside you in this time of turmoil.Posted Image

#2 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

Welcome most honorable warriors :)

#3 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

Always an honor to fight side by side with professional fighting men such as yourselves.

#4 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:49 PM

Our contract with Kurita will be expiring soon. As we have enjoyed fighting alongside the Arkab Legion I will be recommending we extend it into February. I would also like to extend an invitation to any players affiliated or unaffiliated with a unit to join us January 22 for open drops. The even starts around 2100 GMT / 1300 PST. Just hop on our TS server around that time and ping either Blackfang or myself so we can get your permissions set. wsb.ts.nfoservers.com

It should also be mentioned for those who are not in any unit, we are recruiting. We are mainly casual, but come from a competitive background. When its time for us to get serious in CW, we get right to it. For more information, as before, contact Blackfang or myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users