• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 213 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

Hi All,

Jade Falcon Oceanic is currently recruiting. At present we're about 7 strong with a few regulars and a few with family commitments playing when they can. Some of us or long time players and some newer.

We are fairly casual at the moment due to a lack of members to form full drops jumping on and playing together when we can. Ideally we would love to see the group grow and affiliate with the International Jade Falcon units as well as the Mercs that have no strict allegiance.

All the guys are friendly, while we would love to start scrimming and forming full drops we definitely would like to keep the no commitments mentality going with no requirement to be "active" for any period of time.

Jade Falcon in name, we are JF loyalists, while admittedly I am the only member with an interest in lore, we welcome any player role player or not(There is no roleplaying currently but would be happy to take anything into consideration).

Looking for anyone including people looking to lead or to try their hand at leading.

If you are interested PM me or post below, we use Discord for force communication with a Mumble server in reserve. If you have not seen Discord before head over to https://discordapp.com and check it out.

#2 Lazzaris

Rookie

• The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 03:07 AM

Hey, I'm another casual playing getting back into MWO. I'm a little rusty so I probably won't be very good for a little while but I do follow instructions.

I would be very interested in joining a unit.

#3 Adaring Pryde

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:04 AM

Hi, ima new player getting used to mwo.

I would also like to join the unit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users