• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:28 PM

Are you a pilot looking for a new unit?

GHOST BEAR KODIAK PRIDE IS RECRUITING!

ATTENTION MECHWARRIORS:

Ghost Bear Kodiak Pride (unit call sign: GBKP) is an Oceanic, Clan-based unit that is growing and still looking for new recruits!

Don't let our home time-zone scare you off! We currently field members from as far west as Indonesia and as far east as the East Coast of the United States - that's 13 time-zones and there's a good chance that we've got someone online when YOU WANT TO PLAY!

If you're further to the east or west we're still interested in you - the more time-zones the merrier! We're looking forward to the day that the sun never sets on our unit.

What's more - we're looking to grow RIGHT NOW - and experience isn't a pre-requisite!

ALL TIERS are welcome. Active players and semi-active players alike. We don't discriminate because we know that all the members of our unit are people with REAL lives that need living.

Maybe you're a NEW PILOT fresh out of the MechWarrior Academy and slogging through your first 25 matches chasing that Cadet Bonus.

Or, maybe you're a GRIZZLED VETERAN running nothing but Meta with thousands of matches under your belt.

Maybe you're SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

No matter!

GBKP WANTS YOU!!!

Even if you think you're not good enough - you're good enough for us. And we'll work to make you better in an environment that values camaraderie and love of the game!

If you're new to MWO we'll help you learn the tactics, the builds, the loadouts, and - most importantly - the TEAMWORK necessary to help you grow into the pilot you want to be!

If you've got a lot of experience we'll give you the opportunity to help us train our growing cadre of Ghost Bears and put that experience to good use!

Though we're IN IT TO WIN IT every time we drop, we'd rather have fun than obsess about it.

If that sounds like the MechWarrior experience that you're after - then we want you to drop with us! But more importantly - we want you, and we want...

YOU WITH US!

By MWO standards we're still a pretty new unit - having only started recruitment efforts in May of 2015. We're over 30 members strong now and hope you're the kind of MechWarrior that wants to help us build and grow strong...

GHOST BEAR STRONG!!!

INTERESTED? Contact me right here on MWO and let's have a conversation!

Sean Kerenskov

We look forward to seeing you on the field in Ghost Bear Blue and White recruits!

Edited by Sean Kerenskov, 29 December 2017 - 07:07 AM.

#2 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:40 AM

I gotta say I joined these guys a month ago. Great group. Very helpful and decent characters via team speak. We have alot of Aussies so that's always enjoyable listening to them carry on in TS.

#3 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:28 PM

Sounds like a satisfied customer! What are the rest of you Ghost Bears waiting for?

Come drop with us!

#4 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:06 PM

listing to us 'carry on'? lol.

However just to add to Sean's brilliant post. we are also seeking 'aspirational' mechwarriors as well. we have a core of level 1/2 players but more people wanting to drop in CW as part of a team are always welcome.

If you want to drop with us a few times before deciding that's cool add me ingame and we can have a few drops - however I am in Perth so only knock off work at 8pm Sydney/Melbourne time.

#5 Tenzuuu

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:04 AM

Very friendly guys. Always a pleasure to drop with these lads. Highly recommend to new players.

#6 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:48 PM

You all heard Tenzuu,

So what are you waiting for?

GBKP wants you!

#7 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:06 PM

Shameless bump. We've added 5 new members this week and still want to grow worldwide!

Hit me up here or in-game!

GBKP wants you!

#8 Ximenetti

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:48 PM

Join to our bear army!!! :D

#9 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:53 PM

What time are you guys normally online?

I have a clan account that is currently Ghost Bear and I am looking for a group to do CW with. Just started doing CW only recently so a relative CW noob running 2 Hellbringers and 2 Stormcrows.

#10 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:28 AM

P4r4g0n,

We are predominantly online evenings AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) but we've got members spread out from Indonesia to the East Coast of the US so there's a good chance we're online at some point that might suit you.

Where are you located?

At any rate, I've added you as a friend here. Shoot me a message and let's chat about it - or look for one of us online and drop with us!

#11 p4r4g0n

• Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:36 AM

Malaysia .... used to frequent the Australia channel on Comstar NA but everyone I know has either dropped out or split off into separate factions while I was away from game due to connection issues.

Unless you guys are on late I doubt I will catch most of you (on weekdays at least) as I'm currently 3 hours behind AEST.

Do you guys hang out in a public TS server or a private one? If public, I can drop in to find you guys when I'm online and looking for CW action.

Edited by p4r4g0n, 10 January 2016 - 01:38 AM.

#12 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:05 PM

P4r4g0n,

Don't count us out yet. We have members in your time zone and we have others that you lag by only an hour (myself included if I remember the time zone map correctly). Additionally, Australia participates in Daylight Savings on a State-by-State basis so you may not be lagging some of our members by as much as you think.

Add me, ATTAKHAN666, Madcat1, 50 50, or Remover of Obstacles as a friend in game and let us help you gauge whether there's unit participation at a level you're comfortable with at the times you like to play.

I myself am normally on somewhere between 6 and 10 PM weekdays (your time zone) dependent on how my day is going. I normally have quite a bit of unit company during those times as well.

As far as TS goes, we're technically a private server but we aren't sticklers about it. We often share access with friends that drop with us from other units - communication is power.

Anyway, let me know if there are any other questions you might have.

Hope to see you in-game.

#13 p4r4g0n

• Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:57 PM

Think I've seen some of those names before in-game. Will send a friend request later today. Thanks

#14 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 10 January 2016 - 07:51 PM

P4r4g0n,

Sounds great! Look forward to seeing you in-game!

#15 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 13 January 2016 - 07:05 PM

Shameless bump!

Still looking for new recruits folks. If you're a pilot looking for a home hit us up!

#16 Shwinboy

• PipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:27 PM

Can I join? I have my full 250 tons of clan mechs have a mic, live in Oz and am keen to get in on some co-ordinated CW. It's a different style of play and I'd love to learn more. I'm also over 40 so I don't chuck tantrums.

#17 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:13 PM

Shwinboy,

You sound like our kind of guy! I've friended you here and sent you a message with details!

#18 SlightlyMobileTurret

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Lance Corporal
  • 718 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:35 AM

Salute from the Templars.

If you neglected Oceanic guys are looking for a Clan Loyalist unit, look no further.

They're dedicated to group drops, and keep it simple, and most importantly FUN. Nowhere else will you find people competing with each other in adders/kitfoxes/novas.

Just make sure to give 50 50 a "friendly" small laser (or two) to the leg once you log onto their Teamspeak server Posted Image Posted Image

I need my revenge for when he cored my "strong" banshee with his Nova..

Edited by Keshav Murali, 16 January 2016 - 12:36 AM.

#19 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:38 AM

Salute back to the Templars as well Kesh! Always a pleasure dropping with or against you guys - as iron sharpens iron - as they say.

#20 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:22 PM

MechWarriors!

Still actively looking for recruits! All time zones! All skill levels! All Tiers!

If you're looking for a laid back unit that doesn't take itself too seriously and is dedicated to having fun shooting shiny objects we might be what you've been looking for.

Come drop with us!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users