International Warfare Asylum

6 replies to this topic

#1 Smoggy Smoker

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:46 PM

IWA: The place were you can take off your straight jacket and toss those happy pills away!

IWA is a newly formed unit which is focused on Community Warfare. We are aiming to get organized teams together before phase 3 of CW so we can start taking the fight to whoever stands in our way. We are a casual/social unit that is looking to expand into the competitive side of things for the people who are interested in that side of Mechwarrior. There are no requirements to join the unit and we are looking for new and old players to fill the ranks so we can learn and grow together as a team. We are FRR Loyalist but may start a new merc unit to cater for the guys that like to change things up a bit. If IWA seems like the place for you please submit a application to the forums @ iwa.enjin.com and join us on teamspeak for a chat - Frrts3.tk:9725 passowd : Dragon

Chief Mental Patient
Smoggy

Edited by Smoggy Smoker, 14 March 2016 - 08:51 AM.

#2 Edward Thatch

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:33 AM

PLease come see us on the FRR hub teamspeak, 162.243.239.158:9725 password is Dragon. D is caps. We play most nights until the wee hours, primarily Community Warfare but pug drops during ceasefire. We are an eclectic group from around the world and have a great time. Remember IWA really means: "I WIN AGAIN."
Come be a winner.

#3 Bad Kat

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:28 PM

View PostSmoggy Smoker, on 08 January 2016 - 09:46 PM, said:

IWA: The place were you can take off your straight jacket and toss those happy pills away!

But, what if I really like the happy pills and the "hugging coat" as the nice people in white coats call it - could I still join? :-D

#4 Smoggy Smoker

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:51 AM

Hello there Bad Kat if you like the feel of the hugging coat you can leave it on but regarding them pills we may need to up the dosage

#5 Flintlock55

Rookie

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:31 PM

Its crazy here!! Just kidding we are a low stress group that likes to hang out and play. Lots of veteran players as well as new people. Come join for the fun.

Edited by Flintlock55, 28 February 2016 - 02:32 PM.

#6 Smoggy Smoker

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:15 AM

Come join us on the Frr hub, there is always a group of people having a good time.

#7 Alexeynik

Rookie

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 01:48 AM

Hello guys!

Anybody there?? I barely see anybody from the unit list online... Hope that everything is fine with you all Posted Image
Phase 3 is here and leveling Griffins in pug matches only is not that fun...
I am not a fan of spontaneous decisions and I am still in the unit, but if nothing happens anytime soon - I want to be part of the FRR team in the FW anyhow Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users