Looking For Unit/ And Maybe Wanting T Ojoing The Kungsarme`

3 replies to this topic

#1 mitsurugi

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:58 PM

Like the title says, I'm looking for a unit to do pre-mades with. I know i can be better, hell ive been playing mech games since iwas a wee lad. I still play tabletop battletech, titans of steel, and mechwarrior 4 on occasion, so i know my mechs. What i want is a team that coordinates well and communicates. I'll be working on getting my mic to work witht hthis game and the teamspeak server.

Now, my battletech history is well, i started playing bout 10 years ago, and kept up with everything, just havent had people to play tabletop with. I am mostly a federated suns kind of guy, but that was not during clan invasion. During clan invasions, I honestly noticed that FRR holding the line untill comstar did their duel campaign. I want to not lose all the time, and be apart of a co-ordinated unit

#2 SuperAtomicAirplane

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

I highly recommend you come check out the FRR Hub TS3 server. There are tons of friendly people there from a variety of different units with different styles of play and goals. You are bound to find a group you can fit in with.

Get your mic working and come introduce yourself, don't be shy!

Edited by SuperAtomicAirplane, 26 January 2016 - 06:04 PM.

#3 Iamacup

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:53 AM

View PostSuperAtomicAirplane, on 25 January 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

Get your mic working and come introduce yourself, don't be shy!

With TS3, can you just go through to different rooms talking to people? I see the different rooms set up as long ships, I don't want to wander in and disturb a game channel. Basically, I am asking what is the etiquette around moving into rooms?

Cheers

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:02 AM

View PostIamacup, on 30 January 2016 - 04:53 AM, said:

With TS3, can you just go through to different rooms talking to people? I see the different rooms set up as long ships, I don't want to wander in and disturb a game channel. Basically, I am asking what is the etiquette around moving into rooms?

Cheers

Etiquette is fairly lax. Some units care more than others. They mostly care about people dropping in and completely disrupting them in their own unit channels. But if you're just a newbro looking for guidance it wouldn't be a problem at all, feel free to ask around. The channels at the top, longships etc, are specifically for mixed drops, which means *everybody* is welcome, so don't hesitate to hop in and get acquainted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users