Bug

2 replies to this topic

#1 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:06 AM

There are 2 issues in the tutorial tied to the same thing, where the Shift keys are bound by default.

One part of the tutorial has the display of the keyboard control keys and shows Left Shift is Arm Lock, areas boxed in red. It should be Right Shift with Left Shift marked for MASC, I added white text outlined in blue near where corrections need be made.
Posted Image

Another part has contradictory information, Captains Adams says Left Shift turns Arm Lock off and on but panel on the left says that is Right Shift. Right Shift is the correct key.
Posted Image

#2 Kira Onime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:20 AM

The tutorial image of all the keybindings isn't dynamic.
It's a static image of what the keybindings are when you first install the game.

If you changed any of your keybindings, then this image becomes obsolete.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 03 March 2016 - 08:30 AM

Basically, what Wildstreak wants is for the Tutorial to fully recognize remapped key bindings. And the rest of the game for that matter. Problem is, that requires more than just a simple recoding. It would require further voice acting, and that could end up being more than PGI can handle. Personally, I think Wildstreak should just be happy it's recognizing and showing the remaps at the sub-steps of the Tutorial and during actual gameplay, even if it's not being voiced or showing in other places like the keymap guide. There's bigger things that are actual bugs that PGI needs to be dealing with right now anyway, as well as completing features that are incomplete. I've even tripped over quite a few of them myself. :(

~D. V. "This change proposal will never be that necessary." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users