New story ideas

5 replies to this topic

#1 MDS Geist

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationDeep in the Unknown of space Also known as a famous authors home state. " Hail To The Victors "

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

Hoping someone here would be interested in lending some or giving me some new ideas... been in a writers block for almost 5 years now. Have two started works an still can't seem to get them off the ground. Any ideas or help appreciated.

Geist

#2 Ghost

Com Guard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

I had a good one a while back about a Davion intelligence operative that gets sent to Larsha in an attempt to incite rebellion and cause the planet to secede to the Taurian Concordat from the Capellans. Had a good following for a few weeks before I had to stop writing it and go play video games for over twelve hours a day.

#3 VEDRFOLNIR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:57 AM

Hmmm... well, here are some suggestions for you:
  • A DCMS soldier refuses to take part in the Kentares Massacre, instead trying to hide refugees from the slaughter (yeah, this would be a heavy story to tell, but...)
  • A deep-cover operative from House Davion's DMI is given orders to assist a lowly geisha's efforts to become Coordinator Yoguchi Kurita's mistress. Her name? Snow Fire...
Hopefully this will help. ;)

#4 MDS Geist

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationDeep in the Unknown of space Also known as a famous authors home state. " Hail To The Victors "

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:38 AM

[color="#ffa504"]VEDRFOLNIR[/color]
Interesting ideas. Have never thought to do a story on the Kentaries war. Most have delt with the life of the MDS in an around the whole of the earlier an after Clan wars. Maybe i can think something up now though along the Kentaries line...
Thanks for the ideas.

Geist

#5 Atlas3060

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 661 posts
  • LocationFederated Suns

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:43 AM

A Davion officer tasked with calming relations between the FedSun civilians and the local Capellan natives has a tough time when Operation Rat is now starting up. Hanse Davion's attempt to conquer the rest of the Capellan Confederation has stirred up fanatic elements from both sides on this world. Can this officer keep the peace or will he/she have to resort to deperate measures?

#6 Kevin Kirov

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

A Clan Goliath Scorpion Seeker in charge of a seeker cluster finds a Star League Era cache of tech and later when he drinks the
Necrosia (Acid kool-aid) his vision tells him to turn it to House Steiner. around time of Wolfs Dragoons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users