#1 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN666, 22 February 2016 - 01:00 AM.

#2 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:05 PM

Posted Image

#3 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:55 PM

Well in that case, I claim the title of Ghost Bear Loremaster. Ya'll may refer to me as Lord High Marshall, Admiral of the Armies and Keeper of the Hot Sauce, Loremaster Fuzzy Panda Devlin from now on then.

#4 The Basilisk

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:06 AM

*Irony on*
I think the reason why no Teddybear reacts is they all went to Steiner or Kurita to finaly drive the legendary oh so uberquirked IS Battlemechs and are now totaly absorbed in the task to suck up the fakt IS mechs are even worse than Clan.Posted Image
Oh and wait till the next day of the Quirkening when IS looses most of their Laser easymode quirks....oh the pain...the horror.Posted Image

Maybe they will come back to you that day....

*Irony off*

The funny faces aside....population on the Clan factions realy seems a bit anemic these days.
Is it just because the larger Merc Units went back to Inner Sphere or is it the long time since the last Clan Bundle was sold ? IIC do not realy count.

I'm leveling several Clan omnimechs atm and do not find any of them to be realy realy bad mechs.
Even that Gladiator does perform better than its 80T IS competitors. ( Dragonslayer ...*sniff*...my demented crippled first love...or that Zeus loyality Mech I got *PicardRikerWorftripplefacepalm*)
Even the Ice Ferret is a decent competitor to the Cicada.

Clan Mechs do have a bit less loadout tonnage wise, but their SRM only weight half of IS SRM, their LRMs are better in ANY way. Range and damage output of their energy weapons are still, despite the nerfs, FAR better than IS.

Is there simply noone interested in playing Clans anymore ?

Edited by The Basilisk, 01 February 2016 - 12:29 AM.

#5 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:13 AM

1. Your initial post was 4th post into a dime-a-dozen thread complaining about big units. I doubt more than a dozen people saw it. and then most likely only serious forum trolls.
2. stating that you are takin a title that is essentially meaningless in game, when separated from the lore is unlikely to annoy anyone, we all know that somepeople like to roleplay more than others and it would likely be written off as such.
3. Next time you, RoO and I are online at the same time hit me up and I will see if I can arrange a time for you guys to have a chat to the people you need to talk to in CGBI, regarding a working relationship. CGBI are planning to grow in oceanic so best if we can work together.

#6 Yozzman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 273 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:52 AM

View PostKHAN ATTAKHAN666, on 31 January 2016 - 10:56 PM, said:

I announce that I have Seized the rank of KHAN of all of Clan Ghost Bear and I get not one response

Sorry, but I just lolled here... Posted Image
Cause nobody cares or respects that?

Just set up a roundtable meeting or whatever.

#7 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:55 AM

Because you already called yourself Khan in your username.

I love the determination you have to get CGB going in CW. Too many users want something with more meat and potatoes for their CW match. Something worthwhile to fight for and preferably something that does not play out near identically from the previous dozen matches on the same map...

Calling yourself a Khan does not make you one... Posted Image

Also CGBI does have the core heart of a Ghost Bear. We are building our family and community. CW will come when it comes but the community is the heart of our unit.

Plus, no one is going to listen to someone who claims themselves as Khan. A true Khan has been voted there by their trothkin.

Edited by CoffiNail, 01 February 2016 - 05:57 AM.

#8 Rushin Roulette

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:00 AM

View PostYozzman, on 01 February 2016 - 12:52 AM, said:

Just set up a roundtable meeting or whatever.

This is impossible for clanners to manage. If multiple clan factions come together they will be too busy arguing where the corners of the table should be located and who gets a place on them to get anything else done.

#9 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:16 AM

Not true we will all end up bidding to stand with the winner of the meeting batchall having to stand in one leg... He can lower it every 5 min for a slight reduction to honour.

#10 Fuerchtenichts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 280 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:58 AM

... and some people say CW is not entertaining ... Posted Image

Edited by Fuerchtenichts, 01 February 2016 - 07:02 AM.

#11 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:36 AM

Honours to you and your units fellow Clansmen,

Of course a stray feral cat always hangs around looking for scraps, I see we have ours.

Always in ghost business we have to put up with those who don't belong, F.R.R. why are you here? you're not Ghost Bear but you have to come here and stick your nose into Bear business, afraid if we go on a combined offensive yours will be the first hit?, your comment irrelevant, time to leave the basement, your mums calling you for meatloaf dinner.

Honours and respect to you CoffiNail and your unit, I have known you a long time since my beginnings as a MechWarrior in my old unit, CBK, under the leadership of TeeRex, from whom I took over the leadership.

Honours and respect to The Basilisk, and to your unit I did not expect A member of House Marik to join in but you an honoured guest, welcome.

The content of these communications here are mostly irrelevant, the sole purpose is to begin a dialogue between leaders of Clan Ghost Bear, leaders, not members, sorry Stormie, I have no ill feeling toward you as once we were in the same unit but you are not the leader of your unit and as such cannot make executive decisions for that unit, I did try to you teach that, if you have diplomatic status then it will be recognised.
Now on to business, many Ghost Bear leaders have been aware of the bleed of pilots going to the Inner Sphere, many have gone due to the unfairness of the weapons being "nerfed", god I hate that word, many have left because they feel their leadership has let them down, in my own unit many are asking for a more aggressive stance in CW.
The action I have taken was always aimed at beginning a dialogue between CGB units, for more than a year I have tried, I guess I finally succeeded, sort of, not really, now let's continue it.
I do not condone members of this community running to PGI begging for them to intervene, but in all fairness over the period of time this game has existed we in the clans have been on the sh*t end of the stick, while I.S. have gotten everything they want, Mechs, weapons, quirks galore, we here have not had the recognition nor the equipment that is our due, where was the Turkina for the battle of Tukkayid, why are we organised into lances when traditionally we are in stars, our weapons are no more than an annoyance, it is these things that we must address, not round tables and the other diatribe.
I am not the KHAN of Ghost Bear but it got your attention, good or bad, I'm sure if it goes to a member vote then the leader has already been chosen, has it not?. I actually don't care.
CW has never been what we expected it to be but to say it will happen when it happens is the most ridiculous statement I have heard yet. CW has been going on for a while now, I'm pretty sure of that, are planets being bought now?, where do I get that in the store?, I'll take the three for 500MC pack thanks.
I expected nothing less than what I have received here, and I was prepared for it, but statements like that just, WHAT??.
To my honoured guest of House Marik, you ask "is no-one interested in CW anymore?", well read the above, it pretty much describes the bears attitude, it will happen when it happens, WOW, are we waiting fanfares and flag wavers to announce our arrival on the field, I guess they might write that in or maybe they can introduce Easter eggs for each clan when they get on planet, a honey pot for the Bears, a mouse for the Falcons, a bone for the Wolfs and a fish for the Jaguars is that what is meant by it will happen when it happens?? and then the units of the clans will fight.
I'm confused, we have no planets to speak of as we fight for them then lose them in ghost drops, that occurs because it will happen when it happens, I see so many smaller units like my own slugging it out with units 10 times their size who can field the numbers and we ask for help and none comes from our larger more respected units and planets are lost and not regained, but I guess that will happen when it happens, if CW is not what is meant to be it is because, oh wait I know, it happens when it happens.
No clans fighting in CW, then why should they develop that part of the game, keep throwing good money after bad nope I wouldn't, you have it backwards, if we actually get in there and show them we are interested in CW then they would develop CW further but if the attitude is going to be, it will happen when it happens, then you'll be waiting a long, long time, the action we need to take is to show the developers that we are interested in CW and that will show them their effort is worth it.
I do respect you larger units and I like all leaders, and we leaders of smaller units ARE leaders equal to you in all respects, would like to see our numbers in triple digits, I'm not just talking about the Bears but all the clans here, I don't think you actually realised the importance you held in the clan community, when the unit tags o the four clans larger units were seen less and less an,d I'm not saying they're gone completely, but are seen rarely now, people lost hope and thought, even if wrongly thought, if they can't be bothered why should we and left for the Inner Sphere or the game altogether.
All I'm asking of you larger units is while more numbers are great for the ego, slow the recruiting drive, over a hundred and fifty members is pretty good, I'm not saying stop just slow it down and start dedicating some forces to the Pug matches, the unit drops, the areas where new players are getting in to the game and if they see you the large units putting your stamp on things out there then more will join the clans, they won't care about nerfed weapons, they'll want to be a clanner.
Anyway, flame on Johnny, just a couple of things off my chest, Good Hunting to all, Honour to your units and clans.
I don't think it's worth my time returning here for the garbage to come, but I might come and have a look, I guess

It happens when it happens.
ATTAK

#12 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:59 AM

Only an idiot would seriously make the KHAN claim, only the kings of idiots would even comment on it.

I'm still laughing, Seriously picture in your mind this image,

Barrel, Fish, g*n, so damn easy, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL. as in - as easy as

Thankyou PGI for taking the time and putting in the massive effort to give us the game we had for years prayed for, it's a shame some can't appreciate the amount of work you do, with a son in the same industry I understand the pressures you are under, bring on more CW it's brilliant, the maps the style of play makes you plan strategies well ahead of the actual drop, obviously this is beyond the capabilities of some.
Now on a personal mote, I'm getting my Kodiak, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!, I have but one small request (no pun intended there) can we have our Elementals, Elementals, Elementals, Elementals.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Barrel, Fish, G*n. roflmao, oh damn my stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard.
Ah you gotta love the gaming world.

#13 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:48 AM

I see know reason that Attakhan should not beat the drums of war. The bear has slumbered long enough. It is long past time that all ghost bears take the offensive. For too long we have watched the inner sphere roll over Clan wolf, Jade falcon, Smoke Jaguar, and Ghost bear. As eccentric as the post is, its time we did something about it. 12th Bear guards and Ghost bear Kodiak Pride are working together to drop. My only request is that our sister and brother units do the same. Let us take back the dominion.

Edited by Ragnar Baron Leiningen, 04 February 2016 - 07:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users