4 replies to this topic

#1 Tickdoff Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,647 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:08 PM

I am a returning player looking for a Unit. I have always preferred the Draconis Combine in TT, and am interested in doing the same here. I have already signed a 1 week contract and sone a couple of attacks on Rio, but would much prefer to be in an organized group.

I have 48 mechs, only a few of them are lights (I am not much of a light pilot), I prefer mediums and heavies, with a little of the lighter assaults as well (I do have a few atlas chassis to play with)

My current Dropship consists of a Battlemaster (SRMs, 2LL, 2 ML), Cataphract IM (AC5s, 2ML, 1 LL), Centurion AL and a Hunchie 4P. I find that these are the mechs that I preform best with and will fit into a dropship providing a good range of toughness, firepower and speed.

I am able to play most days, mainly in the evening (EST). I have been using in-game VOIP for most of my games, but I also have TS3, Dolby Axon, Mumble and Ventrilo installed on my computer (I play a range of games and it seems like every group/guild in a game I play uses a different program, lol)

Please look me up in game, or send a message through the forums.

Tickdoff Tank

#2 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:19 PM

Look for NVKA, annoying as hell, to Davion, Steiner, Smoked jaguars and ghost bears.

Some units rotate different factions to allow members to get free mech bays at level 2 and 6.

#3 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

While NS is currently not kurita as it is very hard to get matches in CW as kurita atm, our hearts are there and return there frequently, and will likely be there for quite some time once cw 3 comes out. look us up at nstalkers.com!

#4 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:14 PM

6RNT and SMRx aren't having a problem getting matches we've faced off against MS, HHoD, SJR and still get matches even if it is against pugs.

6RNT is a Kurita Loyalist unit we're not going anywhere so if you want to come check us out we're on the Kurita TS hub. housekurita.tserverhq.com

our website is www.6rnt.sortieboard.net There are many units however I'm not trying to sway you in anyway.

#5 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:39 AM

View PostChameleon257, on 04 February 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

6RNT and SMRx aren't having a problem getting matches we've faced off against MS, HHoD, SJR and still get matches even if it is against pugs.

6RNT is a Kurita Loyalist unit we're not going anywhere so if you want to come check us out we're on the Kurita TS hub. housekurita.tserverhq.com

our website is www.6rnt.sortieboard.net There are many units however I'm not trying to sway you in anyway.

Echoing Cham ... 6RNT,3TL,Arkab are pure loyalist units (there are EU ones as well). 9SD for all intents and purposes is a loyalist unit too. NS is a MERC loyal to the Dear Coordinator unit. Generally speaking in CW most HK units are competent to very competent in CW game play and above average in public play. I've had GGs with all the units at one time or another.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users