Looking For Unit That Does Cw Nightly.

13 replies to this topic

#1 washout

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:41 PM

Are there any units anymore that even do CW? I sure can't find any and the teamspeaks for the different clans are dead as hell. I don't care about faction I just want to do a lot of CW matches on the clan side since I'm generally lower faction rank there.

I used to call battles for ACES but they quit doing CW and are pretty dead these days.

#2 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:52 PM

Ghost bear Kodiak does organized 12 mans weekly but not nightly. We are all too old and have too much real life duties for that.

#3 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

Alpha Wolves (AW0L) does CW nightly. Swing by aw0l.enjinvoice.com (0 is a zero) sometime.

#4 LTG Renner

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:01 PM

Most groups these days are spend on CW. Hopefully this will drastically change with the march patch. If you would like to help organize it we may not have 12 people every night but would have some people willing to drop in CW most nights.

#5 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:46 PM

SWOL drops 12 mans for IS and clans nightly.

#6 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

Ebon Keshik is active nightly as well in Community Warfare.

#7 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:09 PM

View Postwashout, on 11 February 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

Are there any units anymore that even do CW? I sure can't find any and the teamspeaks for the different clans are dead as hell. I don't care about faction I just want to do a lot of CW matches on the clan side since I'm generally lower faction rank there.

I used to call battles for ACES but they quit doing CW and are pretty dead these days.

Star Wolves is the largest unit the game on the clan side and quickly growing on our IS alt unit side as well. We typically have at least 2 12 mans rolling consistently every night, we go up to 5 during tournaments.

We normally have a holding period to join our unit but we used to work with ACES quite a bit and would have no problem adding you into the unit immediately.

lucidphoenix.typefrag.com if interested

#8 DeKamme

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:59 PM

MWR is switching factions every 2 weeks to get faction loyalties up. We usually get full CW teams every night, often even people waiting in line to drop. Currently looking for more Euro timezone players, all are welcome though!

Check out our recruitment topic and who to contact here http://mwomercs.com/...ching-factions/

Edited by DeKamme, 23 February 2016 - 04:00 PM.

#9 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:47 PM

Clan Wolf International is coming back.

Epsilon Galaxy for Wolf does CW too.

Of course, MercStar is active every single night.

Always recruiting!

#10 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 February 2016 - 02:15 PM

Mercstar plays CW, almost 24/7. We are also likely the most active unit in CW.

Mercstar has just created our official training unit, the MS-R. This unit is open for new recruits to join up and participate in our CW drops, and through this process get access to training, information, and field experience in an organized environment with competent leadership and dedicated training staff.

Units that are members of the Mercstar Alliance will be looking for graduates of the MS-R to fill out their ranks. MS-R unit members are dropping in MS CW drops on a nearly constant basis... and will be exposed to a wide variety of drop commanders and drop calling tactics. CW tactics are as varied as the commanders themselves, and you will soon find that there are many different ways to play CW successfully.

Personally, I did not join Mercstar because I wanted to be the best, or the wealthiest, or anything like that. I joined Mercstar because I want to play CW as part of a 12 man team, and I can get that CW drop there at nearly any time of day, any day of the week.... which fits my own lifestyle quite nicely.

#11 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

View PostAria Wolfe, on 08 January 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

ARC7 Ghost Bear loyalist has ben growing with new & experienced players. We have added a few new good Drop Callers!
We drop scouting and Invasion almost every night!

TS: arc7.teamspeak3.com pw: oldbear

Come say hi and drop with us!

Seeing as the Last post before your post was in February last year, I'd assume that he is sorted, no real point to this post at all.

#12 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:46 PM

As I said before, MercStar is always recruiting! And we regularly do Community Warfare!

Come check us out!

www.mercstar.net

#13 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Reeks of desperation in here today...

#14 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

Hey, we're still kicking it!

We just smashed face tonight, to the point that people were, once again, yelling at us for being "EZ Mode" Clans and all that other crap, so we must be doing something right!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users