#1 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:32 PM

Make this the official request for the IS dropdeck to be increased to 330 tons in order to balance the latest IS nerf and clan buff.

Nearly all IS loyalist leaders are reporting they will be switching to clan post nerf. Those few players that stay IS will need an extreme tonnage increase to balance the clan tech imbalance.

Edited by MechregSurn, 13 February 2016 - 09:28 AM.

#2 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:40 PM

Agreed, IS needs a tonnage bump in the sake of a true re-balance.

#3 GotitN4U

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 01:05 AM

If the IS loyalist are flipping guess they were Mercs in disguise. Posted Image

#4 Surn

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:29 AM

Are any clan teams going IS after this next patch?

....crickets

#5 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:38 AM

No, you're psychotic.

Do you really think AMS rate of fire on the summoner is going to break the game? Or the removal of pointless nega-quirks on mechs that already now have massive mobility nerfs? Get a grip you child.

Edited by pbiggz, 13 February 2016 - 09:40 AM.

#6 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:43 AM

As an IS pilot, I disagree, Clans and IS are more balanced now than ever and than they ever should be.

#7 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:23 AM

There's no need. All the remaining IS players need to do is leave the Clan front alone. Intra-Sphere warfare is fun!
I would recommend for all remaining IS unit players to simply ignore the Clans post-February 16th. They are probably still going to attack tons of helpless pugs by the call to arms - who probably won't listen to advice posted in faction chat - and these pugs are going to grow frustrated with CW at an even higher burn rate than normal... but I, for one, seriously cannot be arsed to prop up this game mode because PGI can't do their job right.

#8 Cyrus Hasek

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:49 AM

I smell a troll. Good job!
Seriously, the only thing Clans gained was... nothing, really. Some minor quirks removed and a couple of 'mechs buffed slightly. The only thing the IS lost was outrageous range quirks (25%, 35%, even 50%) which made attacking on Boreal a huge pain if the defending team was organized and swapped in ERLL-spam 'mechs. The Clans will still have to spam SRMs to outbrawl the IS on any map but Boreal. Oh, and the IS lost some structure quirks on one 'mech.
Not much changed other than for organized groups on one CW map. CW pub group wins will still be determined by someone organizing the drop. The ERLL change won't change Quick Play drops much.

View PostMechregSurn, on 12 February 2016 - 11:32 PM, said:

Make this the official request for the IS dropdeck to be increased to 330 tons in order to balance the latest IS nerf and clan buff.

Nearly all IS loyalist leaders are reporting they will be switching to clan post nerf. Those few players that stay IS will need an extreme tonnage increase to balance the clan tech imbalance.

#9 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:51 AM

View PostCyrus Hasek, on 13 February 2016 - 10:49 AM, said:

I smell a troll.

That's your own smell, there.
(1 post, seriously?)

#10 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

View PostKoshirou, on 13 February 2016 - 10:51 AM, said:

That's your own smell, there.
(1 post, seriously?)

IS still have double structure on a ton of mechs, cooler weapons, more frontloaded damage. Clans have what? Marginal top speed advantages and hotter weapons? Do you honestly think the quirk pass on clan mechs will break the game? The underdogs gained next to nothing, and the good omnis just had their pointless negaquirks removed (the ones everyone sidestepped by swapping omnipods btw).

But thats ok. Every single clan buff, even an AMS or machine gun rate of fire buff, will be regarded as heresy by you people. TRO 3050 was released in 1990. 26 years ago. Almost 3 decades of butthurt is manifest in this thread. Its clear your stupidity and blind illogical hatred knows no bounds, and thank god PGI isn't listening to you.

Face it, you live in an alternate reality. You can have your 330 ton drop limit in harebrained schemes battletech, because tech 1 3025 stock IS only is clearly all you want to play.

Edited by pbiggz, 13 February 2016 - 11:48 AM.

#11 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:09 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 13 February 2016 - 11:47 AM, said:

Every single clan buff, even an AMS or machine gun rate of fire buff, will be regarded as heresy by you people.

You burn that strawman. You burn him hard! Posted Image

#12 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:27 PM

View PostKoshirou, on 13 February 2016 - 12:09 PM, said:

You burn that strawman. You burn him hard! Posted Image

implying that clans being OP simply because they have the word CLAN stuck to them is not a straw man? Face it, nobody respects you or your fake clan OP narrative. You're just butt hurt because you lost a TT game 30 years ago. Grow up.

Edited by pbiggz, 13 February 2016 - 12:28 PM.

#13 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:37 PM

lol wtf? 330 tons? SERIOUSLY?

What crack are you smoking sir?

#14 Navid A1

• CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:37 PM

OP's post is bad... and he should feel bad.
MG rate of fire buff.... armor "nerf" on mist lynx... much OP... much clam.

#15 DropshipPilot

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:32 PM

As an ER LL is only player, they have taken my range advantage and stacked it to the clans, making all my mechs useless.

Those of you that do not understand what this will do to CW should consider what is about to obviously happen...all even semi competitive teams will go clan, players with is er LL dropdecks will quit, and the game will be broken.

#16 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:35 PM

View PostDropshipPilot, on 13 February 2016 - 04:32 PM, said:

As an ER LL is only player, they have taken my range advantage and stacked it to the clans, making all my mechs useless.

Those of you that do not understand what this will do to CW should consider what is about to obviously happen...all even semi competitive teams will go clan, players with is er LL dropdecks will quit, and the game will be broken.

or... maybe... THEY'LL TAKE DIFFERENT BLOODY MECHS. ER LL ARE NOT THE ONLY WEAPONS IN GAME, AND THE IS STILL HAS ENORMOUS STRUCTURE BUFFS.

#17 DropshipPilot

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:40 PM

Pbiggz,
As previously stated, I only have IS ER LL mechs....exclusively. You are just telling me and people like me to "eff off" ... Richard.

As to the Kuritan loyalists that are currently clan, we all know you wont be playing IS after you get stomped...so get on board with the tonnage now.

#18 X Player

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:54 PM

View PostDropshipPilot, on 13 February 2016 - 04:40 PM, said:

Pbiggz,
As previously stated, I only have IS ER LL mechs....exclusively.

You should probably try and use other weapons instead of crying that now your 911m erLL Quirkmachines won't be as OP as they were before (on certain maps). Though I agree that buffing the TC range boost on the Clan side isn't a good idea either.

#19 Surn

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:56 PM

Let me add a little about the core issue that has arisen in this community which now appears to be a threat to the survival of MWO.
There is a core segment of the try hard MWO who we can not expect to handle disappointment with maturity.
When performance does not meet expectations, it creates disappointment. The try hard groups are competing among their own teammates for approval and to impress. In so, they are looking for EVERY advantage to minimize disappointment by increasing performance.
This is only human, but they have begun lobbying PGI to gain additional advantages and this will lead to the failure of this game.
My personal "want" is to play tactical and strategic challenges, but it is becoming clear that esports wanna be players want a twitch shooter they can exploit. I have big monitors at high resolution for long range fighting, they have twitch layouts.

Edited by MechregSurn, 13 February 2016 - 06:37 PM.

#20 GotitN4U

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

Fact is CW is screwed until April Phase 3. So after Clans and Houses will stabilize due to Play style, Lore and MC greed.

The major units may say screw the MC rewards if they are not worth the time to own a planet and keep flipping to use both faction mechs. While the minor units well they will flock to the FOTM tech

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users