Totaly Not A Spy.

25 replies to this topic

#1 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:59 PM

Will be in House Kurita for a week to honor my friendly neighbors and research new recipes for spicy dipping sauce for the new Arbys Au Jus sammich. Please ignore the suitcases full of duty free samurai movies and bootleg anime I'm collecting. It's all for personal use.

Side note - the page that talks about the Kurita home page has a link to the wrong TS but I was able to find it in a different post.

You guys have a lot of great resources, would help if they were unified. So the visiting scrubs don't wander into a no-visitor zone and get imprisoned for life.

Which is no problem for me, cuz totally not a spy.

Yay Kurita! Go team go!

#2 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:44 AM

6RNT approves! Come drop with us we has tacos :)

#3 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:00 AM

Why do I get the feeling you're going to be that guy creeping on every conversation, looking for dirt?
Posted Image

#4 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:25 AM

View PostTime Bandit, on 19 February 2016 - 08:00 AM, said:

Why do I get the feeling you're going to be that guy creeping on every conversation, looking for dirt?
Posted Image

"Why, golly gosh what a great morning! How's our great war effort going? Wow, don't our uniforms look amazing! So, uh, what's all our plans about those terrible bad nasty Davions down south?!? We sure got to get those guys! Right?!? Right?!?"

Yeah. Pretty much that.

#5 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:22 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 18 February 2016 - 10:59 PM, said:

Will be in House Kurita for a week to honor my friendly neighbors and research new recipes for spicy dipping sauce for the new Arbys Au Jus sammich. Please ignore the suitcases full of duty free samurai movies and bootleg anime I'm collecting. It's all for personal use.

Side note - the page that talks about the Kurita home page has a link to the wrong TS but I was able to find it in a different post.

You guys have a lot of great resources, would help if they were unified. So the visiting scrubs don't wander into a no-visitor zone and get imprisoned for life.

Which is no problem for me, cuz totally not a spy.

Yay Kurita! Go team go!

Welcome new Kuritan. I like that you smell like chicken tendies. Would you happen to have some on you?

#6 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:28 PM

Also, what is your favorite anime and why is it Gunbuster?

#7 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:31 PM

Dear Coordinator Poobah Pooh Bear can smell the Davion Hunny Jars close by.

We will send our Dragons Steiner Scout Lance Pedobears Kodiaks to intercept this force.

#8 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:50 AM

Mischief... you are totally a traitor. I can't... um... believe you did this. Um. I don't... uh.... trust you anymore. Because... you're totally not a spy. Uh, evil Kuritan jerkface.

#9 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:09 AM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 19 February 2016 - 11:28 PM, said:

Also, what is your favorite anime and why is it Gunbuster?

Tough call.

Has to be Cowboy Bebop though.

Cuz Spike is awesome and anyone of any gender or sexual orientation who wouldn't **** Faye Valentine is only lying to themselves.

And Jet has a space fighter with a front loader on it.

View PostDeathlike, on 19 February 2016 - 11:31 PM, said:

Dear Coordinator Poobah Pooh Bear can smell the Davion Hunny Jars close by.

We will send our Dragons Steiner Scout Lance Pedobears Kodiaks to intercept this force.

I find your use of strikethrough on Dear Coordinator disturbing and disrespectful.

I have reported you to the ISF. I also included your use of Western cartoons for a reference (Pooh?!?).

We all know that real bears look like this:

Posted Image

#10 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:18 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 20 February 2016 - 01:09 AM, said:

Tough call.

Has to be Cowboy Bebop though.

Cuz Spike is awesome and anyone of any gender or sexual orientation who wouldn't **** Faye Valentine is only lying to themselves.

And Jet has a space fighter with a front loader on it.

I find your use of strikethrough on Dear Coordinator disturbing and disrespectful.

I have reported you to the ISF. I also included your use of Western cartoons for a reference (Pooh?!?).

Posted Image

Look, I know Cowboy Bebop is cool but Gunbuster is also really cool. You should also check out Parasyte. Parasyte is available on Crunchyroll dot com for free, I think????, and I'm pretty sure you can find all of Gunbuster by googling "gunbuster".

These animes will power you up to at least some fraction of our level.

#11 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:31 AM

You are right about Faye Valentine, though.

#12 mikerso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:31 AM

Not the strangest thread I have ever read.

#13 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:40 PM

Mischief you get level 5 yet? Those three matches last night had to have gotten you 2 :) heh

#14 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 20 February 2016 - 01:51 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 20 February 2016 - 01:09 AM, said:

Posted Image

Dear Coordinator has been bribed provided a vast quantity of Teddy Bears to provide demonstration of what he wants done to his shamefur opposition.

He has proclaimed future removal of the Davion Dog from the Zodiac Calendar and it will be replaced with our honored Great Spirit Bear.

Dear Coordinator demands many overbearing mechs to slay his enemies... it is the Bear Necessities of Life... I mean the Dragon.

Edited by Deathlike, 20 February 2016 - 01:51 PM.

#15 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:28 PM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 20 February 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

Look, I know Cowboy Bebop is cool but Gunbuster is also really cool. You should also check out Parasyte. Parasyte is available on Crunchyroll dot com for free, I think????, and I'm pretty sure you can find all of Gunbuster by googling "gunbuster".

These animes will power you up to at least some fraction of our level.

Gunbuster is awesome - Like a less westernized version of what I loved about Macross. Also I wear a skimpy bathing suit when I play MW:O sometimes. It makes me feel mighty.

My SRM-poptart Griffin is actually named RX-7. It's why I have to scream randomly when firing alpha strikes into the enemy. 'BUSTER MISSILES! AAAAAAIIIYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

Parasyte has no robbits. As such I am dubious. Humanoid monster anime without consentacles is also dubious.

I am on an all ports tour of CW to get my robbits swole. You think you've beaten down Davion pugs? Pfft. What you do to them in matches is nothing compared to what I've said to them in chat and I'm on their team. You need to bulk up if you want to get anime with me. My wife taught English in Japan for years and I'm looking, right now, at a shelf of Sailor Moon stuff that would make any otaku swoon. I am Ogami Itto in a big stompy robot. I walk meifumadō for glory, cbills and mechbays.

The only thing I'm missing is that I still get my pizza from Costco, cuz it's delicious and it's only $10 and Dominos $5 hot-n-ready tastes like $5 pizza. I'm just not monastic Samurai hardcore enough to eat $5 pizza anymore. Just because I've gone ronin doesn't mean I have to eat like a peasant.

I been crushing Smoke Jaguar dreams of victory for days now, dropping with some great teams in Kurita. SRMx and 6RNT both. You should come play.

View PostChameleon257, on 20 February 2016 - 01:40 PM, said:

Mischief you get level 5 yet? Those three matches last night had to have gotten you 2 :) heh

Actually... yeah. I'm going to hit level 6 today I suspect if you guys are on :P Getting to roll up MS two matches in a row was awesome. Great dropping with you guys, have had to bring my game up a few notches just to keep up.

#16 Murphy7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:47 AM

*Hello. Sorry we could not take your group request. 9th Sword of the Dragon is AWAY FROM FACTION at the moment, but friendly grouping in stompy robots is important to us. Please leave us a message after the beep, we'll get back to you as soon as we are Kuritan once again. *

Yep, mech bay tours continue.

#17 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:08 PM

View PostMurphy7, on 22 February 2016 - 06:47 AM, said:

*Hello. Sorry we could not take your group request. 9th Sword of the Dragon is AWAY FROM FACTION at the moment, but friendly grouping in stompy robots is important to us. Please leave us a message after the beep, we'll get back to you as soon as we are Kuritan once again. *

Yep, mech bay tours continue.

Not a problem. Most your stuff is still here, I spent yesterday going through your lockers. I sold a bunch of it to buy a couple medium lasers. Also whoever wrote "For a good time call Hitomi at #" on the wall wasn't kidding. I had to put armlock on all day I was so wobbly.

So no worries. Enjoy your trip. I'm redecorating, you'll like it. Southwestern theme. Little plates on the wall with country kitchen theme stuff on them. Very rustic.

No rush.

Edited by MischiefSC, 22 February 2016 - 12:09 PM.

#18 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:01 AM

My week with Kurita has come to an end, it's been good fun. Again, thanks to SRMx and 6RNT for countless good drops and the chance to shoot Davion pugs without getting reported for TKing.

I did some redecorating for 9SD and NS while I was there.

Here's the new 9th Sword mess hall -
Posted Image

I though you guys would dig the checked gingham furnishings and lace curtains.

Here's the work I had done on the NS lounge:

Posted Image

Unfortunately Kurita ran out of antlers and burnished leather but it's almost Davion enough. Come on; you guys always wanted lamps with pinecones in them. Who doesn't?

Again, lots of props Kurita. Wrecked a lot of Clanners. Good fun, hope to do it again.

#19 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:18 AM

Rofl nice

#20 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:25 AM

I @$#%& told Deathlike to lock the #@#$! doors before we left on Ghost Bear vacation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users