Bank 1-Day Premium Rewards?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Darwins Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:24 AM

I have been thoroughly enjoying the new format of weekend events. Having rewards for a variety of accomplishments means that people aren't really changing how they play in order to farm one stat. The rewards are nice as well... except for one: 1 day of active premium time.

I have gotten this one from a few events, but I've never really been able to enjoy it. I don't usually have the chance to play every day, and I tend to get the award towards the end of an evening of play. Is there a way that this could be saved for later? Perhaps make it a code that can be redeemed at another time? It's kind of a bummer to get a reward from an event that you can't even use.

#2 627

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:39 AM

in short: No way.

The goal of the 1 day prem is to get you playing on the weekend, to boost player numbers in prime time. If we could bunker those prem time, no one would bother playing on that weekend.

#3 Pjwned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 4,731 posts
  • LocationDancing on the grave of Energy Draw LOL

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:52 AM

There's no chance that you'll be allowed to bank premium time from event rewards, partly because that premium time is clearly meant as an incentive to keep you playing.

I don't really like not being able to bank it, but I also know it's pointless to ask.

#4 Almond Brown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:27 AM

Well there is one method to preserve that PT day. While generating the points required, keeps close tabs and when you achieve the goal that grants the 1 Day PT, simply Log off. Then, when you decide that you do want to burn that 1-Day PT, Log back in and BOOM an award is granted and a full 24 hours of PT play awaits you...

And yes, you are welcome... ;)

#5 Fiona Marshe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 756 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:44 PM

All "in game" rewards are immediate. Only rewards from the web store can be banked (even then, read the fine print on each item).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users