#1 Jimmy Jetz

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:07 PM

Greetings,

Who are the representatives for House Liao that deal with House Diplomatic issues.

The person or person responsible for these please contact House Marik at house-marik.com

If you would also like to register as diplomat while visiting the site it will hopefully help in future negotiation between the two houses.

Appreciate your time.

Edited by Jimmy Jetz, 13 March 2016 - 10:13 PM.

#2 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:45 PM

Please display and explain your credentials sir.

#3 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:38 AM

We like transparency

#4 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:06 AM

Honestly, there is no "Central Diplomats" in house Liao. A better question would be: What time zones do you want to talk?
Is the current state of CW reallllllly worth having Diplomats in?
Who the f*ck are you?
Why the F*ck should any Liao loyalist care?
Isn't it fun to drop against units that you have no clue what there tactic is?
Where is the duck and why do I have Pink underwear on?

But I digress, I am a registered Diplomat on the enjin site, I was there when the "Star League" was formed. When it became "The Merc Life League" and when it failed because of the stagnation on PGI.

There are a number of people you could talk to, but the arrogance of the last Marik I talked to, made me wonder if someone has an ego only a Captain General could compete with. Lack of a basic screenshot, lack of basic tact, lack of not coming off as a over inflated peacock, made me wonder.......

You want good hard core matches between units? Join a community run league. You want 30 minutes of practice shooting? Play PGI's CW.

Edited by Stoneblade, 24 February 2016 - 09:07 AM.

#5 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:18 PM

Stoneblade is right: you're better off working on a timezone based system and Stoneblade, Orkdung, GI Journalist and Max would be my recommendation for NA time zones. They're active enough. Sorry if I missed anyone else (am sure I have)...

As for Euro Timezone: Danjo San is definitely active but you will definitely need to reach out to someone from [TCAF].

#6 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:53 PM

Your idea may have merit, but your credentials are sorely lacking. House Liao paranoia demands that we assume you are part of an internal or external spy agency. Please come back with House Marik officials who can vouch for your identity and certify that you are authorized to negotiate in good faith.

Until then, we will spend our time searching for Stoneblade's duck.

#7 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:22 AM

Before I speak, I will tell you my credentials, and you may take that as you wish:
The OP on the official House-marik.com website found here http://mwomercs.com/...-marik-website/ was made by me 4 years ago, and I have been an acting community manager, builder of the site, moderator of the Marik Teamspeak server, creator of Monday Madness hosted on NGNG, manager and creator of season one of Marik Civil War even back before CW, and have had talks with others in house Liao back in CW phase 1.

Reality check, even though I might represent a large community within House Marik, I am not THE representative of the whole house, and if someone says they are, we all know it is a farse.

I stepped out of the diplomatic stage sometime last year because I don't like politics. But I will reach out because House Marik and House Liao had amazing respect to each other on our borders before merc warfare came into play.

Please know, that we all do not know what CW phase 3 will bring, so there should be no assumed plans that will be made prior to the launch. If anybody from Marik comes to you trying to establish some sort of agreement before CW 3, just be aware that it could all fall apart because we do not know 100% how things will enhance or hinder diplomatic actions.

That being said, we are just wanting to make sure that our community of players here in FWLM and the officials per active unit are just wanting to open the lines of communication just so when Phase 3 hits, we can then establish something....if anything when it comes. We adjust and adapt to the changing times of CW.

If it will make all representatives feel better and more comfortable, just give some details of your sites and servers that I, or someone may use to talk so we can hit the ground running when the time comes. My chats with reps from House Liao in the past have been enjoyable, and hope to continue the relationship with old and new faces.

Stingr4y

(I don't attach titles to my name because my actions will prove my worth. If anybody tells you I am Captain-General, just know that it is an inside joke, there should be no one leader of this house).

#8 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:48 AM

Why do we need diplomats in Phase 3? The people will vote and the "winning" faction will be notified they are screwed.

#9 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 25 February 2016 - 12:36 PM

View PostStingr4y, on 25 February 2016 - 09:22 AM, said:

That being said, we are just wanting to make sure that our community of players here in FWLM and the officials per active unit are just wanting to open the lines of communication just so when Phase 3 hits, we can then establish something....if anything when it comes. We adjust and adapt to the changing times of CW.

View PostThomasMarik, on 25 February 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

Why do we need diplomats in Phase 3? The people will vote and the "winning" faction will be notified they are screwed.

By Thor's frosty phallus, I am enjoying this Marik Republican subtext! Clearly these two political titans are from different federated provinces with in the Free Worlds League! Who to believe? Who to BELIEVE?

And, almost as importantly, who does MASK even work for? He has like 10 posts total. Perhaps a diplomatic puppet! I mean, his name is MASK, lets not overlook that!

I am pleased the keen-eyed and astute enforcers of the Celestial Throne have so wisely uncovered this layered plot. I'll at once summon the Royal KungsArme Ambassador to the FWL and special Envoy to the Jarl to come to this thread forthwith and share what little information his own diplomacy has uncovered.

#10 chimmy

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:05 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 25 February 2016 - 12:36 PM, said:

I'll at once summon the Royal KungsArme Ambassador to the FWL and special Envoy to the Jarl to come to this thread forthwith and share what little information his own diplomacy has uncovered.

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! Whoo boy this looks like a mess though. Marik fighting Marik. Liao not really giving a ****. And then there's Dane coming in with his poking stick. Honestly though Marik get it together, decide on what you want or perhaps the KungsArme will teach you a lesson in what a real, unified faction looks like. As for Liao, we'll send some mead that may or may not be poisoned. Most likely not but some of the shipping companies out there are pretty damn shady.

#11 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

This is a Marik and Liao forum post to form communication for the up coming Phase.

Why are other factions sticking their 2 cents in?

#12 MADMaxLiao

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 25 February 2016 - 06:40 PM, said:

This is a Marik and Liao forum post to form communication for the up coming Phase.

Because it showed up on the front page.....

#13 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:07 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 25 February 2016 - 06:40 PM, said:

=O

Comrade Liaos! Did I intrude myself upon your forum area unwanted? If so, I will gladly, and shamefully exclude myself from further posts here. I wished no insult upon the Celestial Throne and its diligent Protectors.

I merely thought this would be a good opportunity to pool our resources and get to the bottom of the worrisome actions of the Purple ones. Perhaps, though, I erred.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 25 February 2016 - 09:10 PM.

#14 Goolduck

• Pip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:47 AM

if you roleplay the paranoia too hard you'll never actually play the game.

#15 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:12 AM

View PostGoolduck, on 26 February 2016 - 02:47 AM, said:

Ding ding ding! There's the winning explanation for Liao's low CW turnout... if only supreme chancellor would dole out more tin foil hats...

#16 Mogney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 492 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:42 AM

Sir! The headsman is ready if we want to go with the traditional reply!

#17 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:48 PM

View PostGoolduck, on 26 February 2016 - 02:47 AM, said:

Posted Image

#18 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:06 PM

View PostDr Tachyon, on 26 February 2016 - 05:42 AM, said:

Sir! The headsman is ready if we want to go with the traditional reply!

We have been know to ship back diplomats' heads back in boxes.

Nonetheless, while PGI seems to think it is my job to ensure opponents get matches in CW, I have better things to do with my time than coordinate enemy attacks on Capellan planets.

Your time might be better spent telling PGI HOW THEY CAN BUILD A BETTER GAME.

Until that happens, we'll coordinate our fights through NBT.

#19 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:11 PM

btw. i just yelled at a couple rogue mercs that tried to start another aggression on marik

#20 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 06:15 PM

anyway, whoever wants to contact me for diplomatic talks is welcome, I represent SHZ. I recommend reaching out to Gonta of TCAF as well though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users