11 replies to this topic

#1 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:04 PM

Really. Do it. Fill them up.

There's a lot of talent in Kurita, been really impressed with my stay. Good adoption of house TS and good per player skill. However playing in defense queue puts you at a perpetual disadvantage.

Pugs go where they see openings. If you get 4+ players in an attack queue you'll fill up. Clans have very few fronts; if you attack a Clan planet you can absolutely expect them to show up for defense.

If you lose on defense you lose a world. If you win on defense you break even.

If toy lose on attack the enemy still has to best you on attack plus have the people to beat you on defense to take a world. Otherwise you break even. If you win on both you gain a world. If you win one but lose the other you break even.

Make sense? You get more consistent matches on attack (especially a Clan border) and you net more gains as a house on attack.

Filling the attack queue is literally what separates successful factions from the rest.

Do it. Go kill foreigners on foreign soil for Dear Coordinator. It's good and good for you.

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:21 PM

Dear Coordinator approves this message, as long as you don't consort with said foreigners while killing them on their soil. The dragon shudders at the thought of diluting proper samurai blood with Clanner fluids or the offspring of an Arby's cashier.

#3 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:02 AM

Lol I was about to say hmm put up or shut up MischiefSC bring your AL to Kurita and "Get in the attack Que" lol. :). We usually do go on offensive even against the test tube pilots :)

Edited by Chameleon257, 24 February 2016 - 11:03 AM.

#4 Tom Sawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:12 AM

I have to agree with the OP.

Those Kuritians make good eating.

Everyone to CW!

#5 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:35 PM

View PostChameleon257, on 24 February 2016 - 11:02 AM, said:

Lol I was about to say hmm put up or shut up MischiefSC bring your AL to Kurita and "Get in the attack Que" lol. Posted Image. We usually do go on offensive even against the test tube pilots Posted Image

Yep, 6rnt generally does. However as a whole the faction seems to fill various defense queues. Filling attack queues is what turned the Clans around and it's why Davion does well on Wednesdays. It's getting attacked one 2 or 3 fronts all 3 ceasefires every day and has for a year but still holds pretty firm.

It's the people pugging especially - they will have more success in the attack queue.

#6 Memnon Valerius Thrax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 766 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:14 PM

come on me, drakes

#7 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:21 PM

View PostMemnon Valerius Thrax, on 24 February 2016 - 01:14 PM, said:

come on me, drakes

I..

Dude you really want to revisit that.

#8 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:28 PM

Lol come on MischiefSC you can convince the AL to leave Davion and come Kurita heh. Just give em tacos, cake or cookies what ever works lol.

#9 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:54 PM

View PostChameleon257, on 24 February 2016 - 02:28 PM, said:

Lol come on MischiefSC you can convince the AL to leave Davion and come Kurita heh. Just give em tacos, cake or cookies what ever works lol.

Food does bribe well.

We are all very pretty however and the import tax on quality hair care products is brutal.

#10 Tavious Grimm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 255 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:47 PM

Don't worry Mischief, pretty sure the yakuza can get you and your pilots their coveted hair care products.

#11 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:55 PM

They're not yakuza!

He said all reputable business men in the Combine have 6 heavily tattooed body guards. It's a status thing.

Having a Clan border is nice though. It's hard to explain to people who've always played southern factions just what having a Clan regular border is like. It's rarely a full 5 minutes to get a match anytime, any cycle. Between Steiner, FRR, Wolf and Kurita I think I've had 5 total ghost drops.

5 ghost drops in Davion/Marik is expected every night generally, especially on the late schedule.

#12 Tavious Grimm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 255 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

Its true. The Clans are pretty obliging. Plus they're not TRUE yakuza if they have less then 7 heavily tattooed gentlemen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users