Seeking Lore-Esque Writers For Reoccurring Help

4 replies to this topic

#1 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:15 PM

Ok here it is lore heads I need your help for a current project of mine. I can't go into exact detail of what it is at this moment but I can share certain aspects of what will go on. Basically what will happen is certain matches will be played out and I need your guys' help to translate what happens in those matches into a lore-esque short story. Now by lore-esque I mean like what you would read in a Battletech Novel or what you read in Kodiak/Archer/Rifleman Lore threads that Catalyst Games Labs made for PGI to use. If anyone is sincerely interested in this then please PM me or post below of your intent. If not then thanks anyways lol. Posted Image

P.S:

Please use the below video as an example and try and come up with an epic lore-esque description of what happens. Feel free to add in whatever you feel would be awesome that is not shown such as what might have gone on in the cockpit of one or both of them, what a pilot might have thought/felt, and especially the effects the weapons would have on both the firing mech and the receiving mech. Good luck!

Edited by TheSilken, 01 March 2016 - 10:16 PM.

#2 Danghen Woolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 339 posts
  • LocationHarlech, Romulus, Outreach

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:29 PM

I am assuming you would like this as a PM?

#3 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:03 PM

Yes please. B)

#4 Bill Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 354 posts
  • LocationHiding from the Maskirovka

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:50 AM

This still ongoing?

#5 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:30 AM

Yes. See I want to add lore themed short stories of matches in my 1v1 league that is coming out here soon on the website. This way people can have another way to enjoy a match without having to worry about loading the video.

Edited by TheSilken, 12 April 2016 - 07:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users