3 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy Jetz

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:54 AM

Units are often born from the authority of the highest of high headquarters, but one was created out of pure loyalty. In 3049, a small group of such men were organized and fought along the Marik/Davion border with great success, earning an excellent name for itself with the FWL High Command.
The pilots of this unit had spent years together and when the Hostilities with Liao broke out, the unit threw itself into the heart of the conflict. The unit saw near constant combat, again finding great success. After months of near constant fighting however, the senior command cracked and the unit disintegrated. The loyalty of this unit kept them together and when their tour of duty ended, they found themselves wondering and searching for direction. In late 3050 the remnants of the unit, along with several new pilots, gathered on the planet Hamilton to discuss their options. They had received an offer from the leader of the Marik Gunfighter Alliance. They opened their doors and the pilots found a place to hang their helmets.
Although they had a home, the urge to work together was strong, and when the FWLM was looking for a new unit to form, these remnants jumped at the chance. The unit pledged itself heart and soul to the new call.
As the new formed the Henchmen of Marik powered up their battle mechs in prep for their first fight as a unit again, the radios crackled before the bay doors opened, the voice of the drop commander belted out in a fierce tone “you warriors, you marvelous sons of the Free World’s League, you magnificent MechWarrior’s, I have just two things to say. First is the will you have not let us die, it’s great to be back in our own colors again! Second, lets teach these backstabbing scum what it means to turn on the FWL…MAKE THEM BURN!!!!!”

If you have what it takes to be a Henchmen of Marik a true loyalist to the end, you can find us at www.house-marik.com.

Edited by Jimmy Jetz, 13 March 2016 - 10:07 PM.

#2 Shadovar-Assassin

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationLiverpool, U.K

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:52 PM

It's been a long and hard road, many a brother lost in this hellish war torn conflict. "Looks up to the stars from wear he sits" Am so so tired........so tired. How many more must I see fall, how many more families must I see grieve the fallen. Why has death been around my life for so long! Must I yet again watch the new fall, must I have their blood on my hands once again "shakes his head then looks from the stars to the ground" so tired.

"A few hours past as Eagledel finally gets up and slowly walks over to his battlemech. Looks up at the towering peace of war machine and takes a deep breath and sighs.

Edited by Eagledel, 07 February 2016 - 11:13 PM.

#3 BAD WD40

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:08 AM

(HOM) Henchmen Of Marik,

Our unit is here to follow the darker wishes of our Marik command using quick and decisive action.

You with us ?......Hope so!

#4 BAD WD40

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:44 AM

Me.....................

If the time has come for you to stand down and address other challenges thrown by life, then I will.

As before, its the Loyalty of the "Henchmen Of Marik" that will hold it together.

We will continue to defend our people, and do them proud !

Unit raise a glass ........"long live"............Col Mask !!

If you wish to game with us then click below to inquire, you can leave a message on our forums, or ask to join our unit and see if it suits you ?

http://housemarik.enjin.com/mwounithom

Edited by Bad Wind UK, 02 March 2016 - 03:09 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users