New Battletech Book Out

Book battletech mountain wolf renegades

11 replies to this topic

#1 Denis Lacroix

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:18 AM

I have just finished writing a new Battletech book based on one of the groups found here in Mechwarrior online.

The Book is called Mountain Wolf Renegades: The Beginning and can be found on lulu.com for less that $10.

It does have a fair amount of cussing in it though so be warned. Here is the synopsis.

[color=#000000]Set in the year 3025 in the Battle Tech universe, a group of Pilots have to fight against their employers in order to save the sixty million inhabitants of the planet they were supposed to guard. A former Solaris champion, A newly married couple, A Princess, A profanity laden commander and a Spymaster all join together to form the Mountain Wolf Renegades.[/color]

#2 Denis Lacroix

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

OK everyone needs to buy a copy of my new book because for every book sold one angel will get their wings.
But wait! This is a limited time offer. If you buy one book now, other than a great story, you will get absolutely nothing else for free!

Plus, there are ZERO, that's right ZERO side effects to reading my new book.

And my new book has ZERO, count em, ZERO Calories. Plus it reduces stress causing an increased sex drive resulting in many fine hours of happy time.

So buy one of two or ten copies of my book. They make great stocking stuffers AND great gifts. Women, your men will do ALL the house chores if you just buy my book for him.

Oh, and thanks.

BTW, please tell people about this way cool book. I'd really appreciate it if you did and I will personally sacrifice a gilded calf in your name if you do....OK maybe not an actual GILDED calf, maybe just a normal calf. Well maybe not a calf as much as a piece of a calf. Well maybe not a piece of a calf more like a piece of turkey meat I have left over in my fridge. Yes I'll definitely do that.

Edited by Denis Lacroix, 07 March 2016 - 06:06 PM.

#3 IronChance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:32 AM

How did you get the license to publish a Battletech book?

#4 Dez Telinov

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationThe Quantum Sea

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:48 AM

Need some help finding it. Searched by title, author, "battletech". No results.

#5 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:40 AM

View PostIronChance, on 08 March 2016 - 10:32 AM, said:

How did you get the license to publish a Battletech book?

Interested to know this myself, as far as I was aware all such "fan fiction" had to be published through BattleCorps.

#6 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

View PostDenis Lacroix, on 07 March 2016 - 10:18 AM, said:

I have just finished writing a new Battletech book based on one of the groups found here in Mechwarrior online.

The Book is called Mountain Wolf Renegades: The Beginning and can be found on lulu.com for less that $10.

It does have a fair amount of cussing in it though so be warned. Here is the synopsis.

[color=#000000]Set in the year 3025 in the Battle Tech universe, a group of Pilots have to fight against their employers in order to save the sixty million inhabitants of the planet they were supposed to guard. A former Solaris champion, A newly married couple, A Princess, A profanity laden commander and a Spymaster all join together to form the Mountain Wolf Renegades.[/color]

congrats

#7 ice trey

• 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

Can it be bought through Battlecorps?

#8 Ezra Grimani

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:28 AM

Yeah, I'm confused about this-- don't mean to necro but.

Where on earth is this thing?

How did you publish it?

Ahah!

Here it is.

http://www.lulu.com/...l#ratingsReview

This...

This doesn't look right.

#9 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:12 AM

I don't like this either. I'm going to check with the higher ups however tomorrow. Looks very fishy as I've never heard of this site. As well as this every BattleTech/ MechWarrior Book has always had the BattleTech Logo on it in the front. Always. Going to assume suspicious unless OP wishes to say elsewise.

Edited by Procurator Derek, 22 June 2016 - 12:14 AM.

#10 Not A Real RAbbi

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationDeath to Aladeen Cafe

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:27 PM

View PostProcurator Derek, on 22 June 2016 - 12:12 AM, said:

I don't like this either. I'm going to check with the higher ups however tomorrow. Looks very fishy as I've never heard of this site. As well as this every BattleTech/ MechWarrior Book has always had the BattleTech Logo on it in the front. Always. Going to assume suspicious unless OP wishes to say elsewise.

Good looking out for us. Thanks!

#11 BSODomizer

• PipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:55 AM

Guess I'm assuming his silence means this book ain't exactly legal?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users