Professional Help For Nkva

32 replies to this topic

#1 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:39 PM

It seems that NKVA has a PR problem. Part of that is that your customers don't have a good way to give feedback to NKVA management on the customer service experience they had.

It's important that the NKVA brand have a clear message and that your customers understand it. Sure, everyone knows the 'Die Clanner' tag line but beyond that? Do you troll them because they're bad or is their being bad just frosting for trolling? It's not just enough to mock your customers they need to know why.

So I propose two things. First, you need a clear mission statement. "Die Clanner" is a great tag line but what does it mean? You need something to sell your message.

Second, I'll hook you up with a proper customer service feedback tool. I'll build it and send NKVA management the logins to collect reviews and collate feedback. At the end of every match you'll provide your customers with a unique code for that drop. They'll go to the link that I'll post later in this thread depending on the service that works best. They'll put their code in and fill out their feedback.

It's important the feedback be relevant both to your customers and NKVA management and development. Currently I'm thinking how they would rate the beat down they took, how offensive the trolling was and how salty their team got over it.

What other parts of your customers experience is important to you? For technical review I was going to include a choice for if they beat NKVA was it because a) they cheated, b ) they're lying or c) NKVA let them win. What other questions are relevant? Generally they need to either be multiple choice or 1-5 ranked. Also less than 10 total questions.

Clearly the NKVA has a lot of clout in the industry and drawn a lot of attention. A proper customer feedback channel for development and a clear message on what the NKVA brand does is critical to taking your big stompy robbits experience to the next level.

Edited by MischiefSC, 26 March 2016 - 04:40 PM.

#2 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,694 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:43 PM

Hahahahahahah so funny man.

#3 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:46 PM

If it were up to me, I'd hire you.

*looks around at anarcho-communist unit structure*

*shrugs*

#4 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:48 PM

View PostTasker, on 26 March 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

*shrugs*

HELP HELP IM BEING REPRESSED.

#5 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:48 PM

#6 CK16

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:54 PM

.............There is a reason I have a very strong hatred for Kurita......lets put it that way....

#7 WrongFloor

• Pip
  • Mercenary
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:55 PM

Please include a check box list for reasons why they lost that include but are not limited to the following items:

One of our members disconnected.
We are training a new drop caller.
NKVA only uses try-hard meta grasshoppers.
Inner Sphere mechs are overpowered.
We weren't even trying.
We never get to fight good teams.
We have new players with us.
This is our B-team.
We have pugs with us.
NKVA is obviously cheating, we have video evidence.
NKVA trash-talk got into our heads.

#8 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:01 PM

View PostTasker, on 26 March 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

*shrugs*

Actually serious. I'll do it for free.

Well, more to the point I'm finishing my 3rd 80 hour week and I'm way past burnout and so **** it I'll put it together at work while waiting for reports to spool. So I'll be getting paid far more than I'm worth by a a huge multinational to do it.

Most the services are free if you k own how to set it up. You build tiered surveys and it generates unique codes. You generate the codes, most would even let you say that it's only good for 12 uses so you can identify feedback by each drop.

If you wanted to incorporate or LLC I could even help you get ranked in JDP if you don't mind spending a little money. Almost worth it just to see them try to figure out what industry to put you under.

#9 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:11 PM

Would it be possible to incorporate K-town as part of the system? I think this link is of critical importance.

#10 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

View PostTarogato, on 26 March 2016 - 05:11 PM, said:

Would it be possible to incorporate K-town as part of the system? I think this link is of critical importance.

That was certain as soon as NKVA showed up in the thread.

#11 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

View PostWrongFloor, on 26 March 2016 - 04:55 PM, said:

Please include a check box list for reasons why they lost that include but are not limited to the following items:

One of our members disconnected.
We are training a new drop caller.
NKVA only uses try-hard meta grasshoppers.
Inner Sphere mechs are overpowered.
We weren't even trying.
We never get to fight good teams.
We have new players with us.
This is our B-team.
We have pugs with us.
NKVA is obviously cheating, we have video evidence.
NKVA trash-talk got into our heads.

It wasn't NKVA, it was NVKA
PGI LAG
We're leaving for 6 months again

Or my personal favorite:

Arkab made us lose

#12 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:38 AM

If you give me a list of NKVA membership I could also include a rep by rep option in the review. They could say who was most offensive, who beat them down the most and who they thought was the sexiest.

Got to admit. Being able to break down NKVA membership by who's the most abusive, who kicks the most *** and who's the sexiest would be a boon to unit development! Any other criteria that would need a individual performance metric?

#13 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:57 AM

Lets be honest, who clicked the link b/c the title screams

"NKVA needs evaluation from behavioral psychologists*"

*note i did not say psychiatrists as the last thing we need to do is give them access to drugs...

#14 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 27 March 2016 - 11:23 AM

"Die Clanner" is pretty straight forward.

It's like "Aloha" when it comes to greetings and goodbyes.

1) "Die Clanner" is the the NKVA Trademark™ for saying hello.

2) It is targeted message for anyone representing Clans as they would wish goodbye to their carcasses on the field.

3) Davion has been hereby recognized as "Clan Davion" or "Clanners", and NKVA wishes their dear neighbors to the south to "tread lightly" and "GTFO".

So... Die Clanners.

Goldilocks has informed me that our stay with Clan Pedobear will be short and sweet soon™. I'm not sure if we will be wearing Viking helmets before Phase 3.

#15 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:17 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 27 March 2016 - 11:23 AM, said:

"Die Clanner" is pretty straight forward.

It's like "Aloha" when it comes to greetings and goodbyes.

1) "Die Clanner" is the the NKVA Trademark™ for saying hello.

2) It is targeted message for anyone representing Clans as they would wish goodbye to their carcasses on the field.

3) Davion has been hereby recognized as "Clan Davion" or "Clanners", and NKVA wishes their dear neighbors to the south to "tread lightly" and "GTFO".

So... Die Clanners.

Goldilocks has informed me that our stay with Clan Pedobear will be short and sweet soon™. I'm not sure if we will be wearing Viking helmets before Phase 3.

Yes, it's a great tag line. It conveys a lot. However you need a mission statement. Your elevator speech so to speak - that couple of sentences that marks your commercials or how you'd explain what NKVA between floors on an elevator ride. Die Clanner is great - it's got a public following and amazing recognition. People get what you mean by saying 'Die Clanner'.

NKVA is more than than just that. You need to really get what you stand for out there so when people hear 'Die Clanner' and think 'That's NKVA's thing' what are they thinking about NKVA? Sure, 'Those a-hole troll ********'. Maybe 'They're pretty good at CW though'.

You need a better image than that. You need a solid, consistent identity. They tried 'best unit in Inner Sphere' but that's dated and with people moving around hard to say for certain.

Building a great brand and great brand recognition needs focus. Sure, you can pwn fools and scrubs all day long and mock them while you do it but how do you make space for getting beaten down by NKVA that's separate and special from, say, betting beaten down by SJR? A good customer feedback tool can help you make sure all your reps are aligned with the units goals, but what are those goals?

#16 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:47 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 March 2016 - 02:17 PM, said:

Yes, it's a great tag line. It conveys a lot. However you need a mission statement. Your elevator speech so to speak - that couple of sentences that marks your commercials or how you'd explain what NKVA between floors on an elevator ride. Die Clanner is great - it's got a public following and amazing recognition. People get what you mean by saying 'Die Clanner'.

NKVA is more than than just that. You need to really get what you stand for out there so when people hear 'Die Clanner' and think 'That's NKVA's thing' what are they thinking about NKVA? Sure, 'Those a-hole troll ********'. Maybe 'They're pretty good at CW though'.

You need a better image than that. You need a solid, consistent identity. They tried 'best unit in Inner Sphere' but that's dated and with people moving around hard to say for certain.

Building a great brand and great brand recognition needs focus. Sure, you can pwn fools and scrubs all day long and mock them while you do it but how do you make space for getting beaten down by NKVA that's separate and special from, say, betting beaten down by SJR? A good customer feedback tool can help you make sure all your reps are aligned with the units goals, but what are those goals?

I dunno.

Like "Just Do It", "Die Clanner" is the message we'd love to share with the rest of the Inner Sphere.

I'm sure someone else is better at being NVKA's spokesperson or "feedback collector"... but Dear Coordinator has other plans you see...

Edited by Deathlike, 27 March 2016 - 02:47 PM.

#17 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:08 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 27 March 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

I dunno.

Like "Just Do It", "Die Clanner" is the message we'd love to share with the rest of the Inner Sphere.

I'm sure someone else is better at being NVKA's spokesperson or "feedback collector"... but Dear Coordinator has other plans you see...

Ah, but you hit on the crux of it - 'Just Do It' is a nice tag line. Yet you know what Nike stands for, right? You know what they do, how they do it. Sports shoes is their thing.

What's NKVAs thing?

#18 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:10 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 March 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

Ah, but you hit on the crux of it - 'Just Do It' is a nice tag line. Yet you know what Nike stands for, right? You know what they do, how they do it. Sports shoes is their thing.

What's NKVAs thing?

Kill Clanners.

Kill Clanners real good.

#19 WrongFloor

• Pip
  • Mercenary
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:00 PM

I would say our tag line is more "#1 IS unit in both skill and modesty" than die clanner or anything else.

"ha ha ha ha" is up there though.

#20 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:11 PM

View PostWrongFloor, on 27 March 2016 - 04:00 PM, said:

"#1 IS unit in both skill and modesty"

ha ha ha ha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users