#1 SHD2

• Pip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFrance, Toulouse

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:44 PM

Hi !

I'm SHD2, i'm french but in order to respect the forum rules i'll write this post in english. I apologize for the mistakes ;)

IG profile :
I'm playing mwo since around 50h already, and i'm mastering the raven. I'm not a MC player...
I prefear long range fight, (i'm very good on it, but very bad on short range) ; my tier is 3 (because when i played the RVN 3L i had to take a short range loadout wich fit better with the quirks ...)

IRL profile
I have skype , TS and mumble; and i'm 19 (i have my own house so ... u'll not hear a mom like "hey you have to go to sleep" hahaha*
I had a short journey with army wich give me bases of combat formation, and of military orderliness, wich could be probably usefull for that game

What i'm looking for ?
I'm looking for an active unit with french people inside, wich use to use voice server in order to make a great teambuilding.
I prefear the IS mech and the kurita house is good to me (but for the house i can change ...)

NB : i ask for french people, not because i dont like the other one but because i'm unable to understand 100% of english when they talk ...

#2 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 03 April 2016 - 12:01 AM

Drop by the 6RNT or SRMx channel on Kurita Teamspeak. They recruit all player levels and will help you get experience in CW.

They also are trying to build a European team within that 6rnt unit. Maybe suitable to you.

#3 SHD2

• Pip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFrance, Toulouse

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:30 AM

thank you i'll check that :)

#4 Kusunoki Masashige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades