#21 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:09 PM

View PostBlueduck, on 01 April 2016 - 03:38 PM, said:

I am done with the game Vex, but I am still sticking around the forums for another week or so to help Gruin and crew transition. And yes, you were our poster child for bad management.

Please keep posting though as your anger amuses me, especially when the guy with muscular dystrophy rejoined us because he couldn't stand a couple of your negative players. :P

We'll miss you NKVA but it is time for us to play some other games. ;__;

We just haven't been able to recapture the magic.

Ahh Blue, always the wannabe politician, but the mwo community sees through your lies.

#22 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:19 PM

You honestly think people see truth on the internet. o.O

You're kinda dumb dude. I will post this again for you though.

BTW Vex, I will give you a bit of info just so you know.

1) You have a member in your unit that has aimbotted in the past. I'm not going to say who but they did mention it to me that they experimented it with a few months. Just info for you. ;)

2) The people that aimbotted in our unit were reported by our own players. I told em at the time to do it if they were certain and it turned out to be true.

3) The players you wanted to throw out of the unit were never aimbotters. You were just throwing a fit because you were on a power trip.

4) My posts on the forums which you used to check almost continuously were not actually targeted at anyone but you and Scorch as honestly you were the only two people that anyone wanted to really leave.

5) You are logging into our TS all the time as I can see you appearing and also showing up in our logs under your wifes account. xD

Please remember Vex, I never asked you to post here. I haven't interacted with you for the last 9 months unless you bothered me. For every post you make, for every time you log into our TS, for every bitter pill you whine about it simply confirms I own you more. :)

#23 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:36 PM

Posted Image

#24 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:43 PM

View PostBlueduck, on 01 April 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

You honestly think people see truth on the internet. o.O

You're kinda dumb dude. I will post this again for you though.

BTW Vex, I will give you a bit of info just so you know.

1) You have a member in your unit that has aimbotted in the past. I'm not going to say who but they did mention it to me that they experimented it with a few months. Just info for you. Posted Image

2) The people that aimbotted in our unit were reported by our own players. I told em at the time to do it if they were certain and it turned out to be true.

3) The players you wanted to throw out of the unit were never aimbotters. You were just throwing a fit because you were on a power trip.

4) My posts on the forums which you used to check almost continuously were not actually targeted at anyone but you and Scorch as honestly you were the only two people that anyone wanted to really leave.

5) You are logging into our TS all the time as I can see you appearing and also showing up in our logs under your wifes account. xD

Please remember Vex, I never asked you to post here. I haven't interacted with you for the last 9 months unless you bothered me. For every post you make, for every time you log into our TS, for every bitter pill you whine about it simply confirms I own you more. Posted Image

1. No one that I know of has used an aimbot to my knowledge.

2. I don’t deny this fact.

3. The people that I threatened to remove from the unit were the aimbotters: Marshal Afghanicus, Whisperingeye, Jacked Legend. Their voices could be heard on fleshwoundNPG’s twitch recording of Tukayyid Day 1, along with another member. My specific message of the day was: Everyone needs to stop trash talking each other because it is detrimental to good order and discipline. If it continues, then the members participating will be removed from the unit (this is pretty reasonable, in any unit, no power trip here)

4. No one actually wanted me to leave, you actually begged me to stay. “You can be Co-GCom” “No thanks”, ok, less responsibility, you can just be a SCap and not have to deal with unit troubles “No thanks”. Ok, are you sure I can’t convince you to stay?” “Nope” I told you then I was leaving because I lost faith in you as a leader when you turned your back on your officers to support the ****-disturbers.

I have only ever read stuff on your forum after a member of yours told me that you were using undertones in your messages specifically targeting MercJ, Scorch, myself, or AW0L in general.

5.I believe this has happened a few times of me coming to your TS, usually coming to look for ExplosiveChild (whom Saibot and myself continued to drop with up until January 2016). I made the mistake of not removing the Star Wolves TS bookmark from my wife’s TS, and it actually sits right above the AW0L bookmark. Accidental misclicks, but you can tell that when you see the connection log shows a connection of less than 2 seconds. I will delete that bookmark next time I’m on that computer. It probably happened once every 3-4 weeks.

I posted in this thread to say Bye in my own way. So Bye.

Best of Luck to whomever will be running SWOL in MWO from now on, it was never about SWOL.

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 01 April 2016 - 04:51 PM.

#25 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:51 PM

But you saying goodbye simply confirms your need for me to satisfy your inferiority complex. :)

And yes, you do have someone who has aimbotted in the past in your unit. Don't act so high and might as any unit can have someone who has cheated in it.

You were after a lot of players Vex and we unfortunately needed to handle you once you stated raging and crying on the forums much like you are now. :)

And no, I never begged you to stay. Honestly after you said how your wife was going to make you stop playing in the unit because you were on the verge of a nervous breakdown over it I wanted to at least try to do something for you. I knew you didn't have the people skills to actually deal with the player base but I still wanted to do something for you as I felt bad for you at the time. That was of course before I found you were sneaking onto the TS at night to actually try to convince people the unit was falling apart and everyone needed to join you.

Frankly Vex I never had an issue with anyone except you and Scorch. Perhaps not all people in your group feel the same way but such is life.

I've enjoyed watching you get so worked up. :P

#26 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:56 PM

I've enjoyed watching you "quit" but can't let go. Never was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, now you're just making stuff up. My wife said she hated the SWOL drama (still does).

#27 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:59 PM

Dude, you've said your goodbye. Time for you leave now.

Just remember I never asked you to post here. ;)

#28 MercJ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:27 PM

Sigh - bleh, it's going in spoiler tags so people can skip right past it all - please do, it really doesn't have much bearing on this thread at all. That's what I get for laughing at flutes :)
Spoiler

Speaking of which, and back to my ORIGINAL POST THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS, this stuff cracks me up every time (dat flute):

#29 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:47 PM

View PostMercJ, on 01 April 2016 - 05:27 PM, said:

Speaking of which, and back to my ORIGINAL POST THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS, this stuff cracks me up every time (dat flute):

#30 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

This was really how I hoped my last thread would end; going down in flames like I dreamed. ;__ ;

Thank you all for making this happen. :P

Hopefully we'll be seeing you around in the new battletech game.

BTW: In the spirit of the OP if any of our wolf allies are looking for diplomatic outlooks please talk to Marty or Gruin from now on.

#31 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:09 PM

Lol come on guys, being popular in MWO is like being popular at masturbation. No one cares but yourself. We're a tiny community here so let's not create too much turmoil :)

#32 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:14 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 01 April 2016 - 06:09 PM, said:

Lol come on guys, being popular in MWO is like being popular at masturbation. No one cares but yourself. We're a tiny community here so let's not create too much turmoil Posted Image

And you can apply that comparison with the internet and the real world.

#33 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:37 PM

Good luck guys. On the plus side if you come back in 10 months you can trust it'll be exactly the same!

#34 Scorch454

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 44 posts
  • LocationKarbala

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:20 AM

I have not been playing hardly at all and have been venturing out to other games as well but I wish this would just end. Looking back at all of this and now seeing it unfold yet again I just feel that it is more destructive to the MWO community and it being so small I feel that it is way past due to put this all aside and at least have some type of working relationship for the health of the game and community.

It is kinda strange at this point that this feud is still going on and hell I was right in the middle of the drama as it unfolded and will admit started some of it myself and to both SWOL and AWOL I want to apologize for that. Now there are pilots involved with this that wasn't even around when this all started and it has become a cancer infecting pilots that have never even met each other.

Blueduck, I said things about you behind your back what was pretty ****** to say and I also want to apologize about that that was a childish way to handle it I should have just said it to you directly. I ended up taking my frustration I had towards you and ended up directing it at your entire unit which they did not deserve and was unjust. Yes there are things that I dislike how you handled things in the past and present but that is me and I do not speak for the rest of AWOL.

This isn't a post to slam on SWOL at all and it is not some type of "Please can we be friends again". I just think there was a lot of misinformation of both sides of this and it is time to cut it the hell loose. Maybe, just maybe that if we all meet in the game again down the road that we all can at least fight together rather than with each other and if we are on opposing sides have a fun match no matter the outcome.

To all that is taking a break have fun out there branching out to other games and adventures.

#35 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:39 AM

Maybe I should have made a more common reply to the Internet Game "I quit" thread.....so....

Can some newbie to the game have your stuff? I bet a new recruit to NKVA could make good use of your account. Blueduck name change ---> Donald J. Duck Kerensky sounds catchy, and might be available Posted Image . Good luck in the future.

Edit: It is National Reconciliation Day after all

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 02 April 2016 - 07:19 AM.

#36 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:48 AM

I tell you what gents, I'm not interested in fighting with you, never have been.

After you left I told our guys to be nice to you if they saw you on the field. The only reason I asked you to leave the TS was simply because of a lot of vets said they were sick of the drama and going to quit if the two halves didn't separate. It was never a personal thing as I still liked most of the guys that left and was sad to see them go. I viewed it simply like a job, if two companies split they need to find different buildings.

The only reason I got annoyed at all was when I found out a bunch of stuff had been written about us when honest to God I had literally said nothing but nice stuff about the people that left. This was after you had posted all of this lets be friends and do a Mist Lynx jump competition event. From my personal views, I still didn't care all that much but it again created another headache in that again half of the unit was screaming why were allowing the old players into the unit. Which again let to another sad situation and break.

Honest to God truth I initially held no negativity towards anyone that left, just annoyance.

Regardless this isn't a "I Quit thread." I quit the game around 3 months ago. I'm simply letting the wolf guys now that we now have new leadership.

#37 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:09 PM

****, I thought this was a setup to an April Fools joke. :/

Hope you guys stick around.

#38 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 02:07 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 02 April 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

****, I thought this was a setup to an April Fools joke. :/

Hope you guys stick around.

:P

Good god people this isn't some melodramatic I hate the game and am quitting post. I only have been playing occasionally since late January and that was only to help with our leadership transition. I'm still leading the overall non-MWO group and am on our TS all the time.

Just letting everyone know that we got a good set of new leaders to take over our unit and that for all our allies and friends to work with them from now on when you cut deals. They are really good guys and are going to do a great job as we keep trying to grow our MWO side of the community.

Nothing to make a big deal about. I had a good time with the game and loved playing it with my team; yeah I have my gripes but overall I'm glad that I spent time here for a couple years. My heart just hasn't been in this game for around 6 months and I personally just want to do something else. Some of our original leaders will probably stop on for pub games occasionally but I think all of them are done with CW and are just pretty burnt out in general.

Stop by our TS though occasionally commander. We'll play some other games together.

Edited by Blueduck, 02 April 2016 - 02:10 PM.

#39 MercJ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:21 PM

View PostBlueduck, on 02 April 2016 - 02:07 PM, said:

Posted Image

Good god people this isn't some melodramatic I hate the game and am quitting post.

It's almost like things get blown way out of proportion from time to time :D Best of luck - it's nice to be out of the MWO world from time to time. Of course, you know it won't be the same without you guys though ;) Take care man <o

#40 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:09 PM

Never had hard feelings for you Merc. Frankly I knew that you had a different objective than what our community original set out to do and I was surprised you stuck around as long as you did. That's good though as we need people out to do different things.

I always meant it when I said I hope you were successful with what you were doing and I hope you got to where you wanted to be.

On a side note: I've been seeing people from different units looking for our MWO leaders recently. We're having some major hiccups with our TS recently so if you have tags expect them to be potentially reset at some point as we maybe close to completely reformatting our TS.

P.S. I just wrapped up all of my loose ends in terms of the forums and sending messages to some of our partners. This now appears to be the end of my MWO posting career and MWO career in general. How surreal.
Posted Image

Edited by Blueduck, 02 April 2016 - 06:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users