Cooee, Any Pilots From Australia, Nz Or The General Oceanic Regoin?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:41 AM

G'day there,
I was just wondering, about all the pilots who were in the Oceanic region and thinking that, if any f you want t from a group now and then to play either solo matches or CW/Faction Warfare, it would be grouse, t have an all Oceanic based team not simply because it is difficult t get int a match with fellow Oceanic players, but because we share the same time zone (roughly) and, from what I have seen the last few weeks, it might be nice t drop in a few matches with people from the Oceanic region, s if anyone is interested, I am on-line much f the time (particularly at night) and would love t drop and fight alongside fellow Oceanic MechWarrirs.
My times I am playing vary, but most of the time you will catch me on-line and we can have a bit f fun, as as a pure Oceanic team .

#2 slide

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,768 posts
  • LocationKersbrook South Australia

Posted 12 April 2016 - 06:06 PM

I think you need to check out the unit list at the top of this forum. ARMD, OMC and DSA are primarily Aussie and Kiwi's but all the units listed there are primarily oceanic players.

If you are getting stuck log into the ARMD TS server and see whats going on. There is almost always somebody on in the evenings.

#3 GutterBoy5

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 375 posts
  • LocationAdelaide,south australia

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:29 PM

http://www.deathshandbrigade.net

we a have a Oceanic battalion .check us out

#4 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:35 AM

Clan Ghost Bear International has an ever growing oceanic trinary. head over to our TS server cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501 and pop in and say hi. Also look us up at www.clan-ghost-bear.com

#5 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:52 PM

View PostGutterBoy5, on 12 April 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

That sound grouse, thanks mate, but I am already in a unit of my own creation - the Rasalhague Guardian Defenders (RGD), but does it matter that I am in a unit already if I join your TS (once I am able to get the microphone working - for some reason, it works with VOIP on MWO, but not for TS :/)

I am on-line a lot of the time, especially when a lot of Aussie and other pilots from the Oceanic region are on-line, so add me to your friends list, if you like, and I will drop with you any time in Cw matches when you play them, mate.

View PostThe Kodiak, on 13 April 2016 - 12:35 AM, said:

Clan Ghost Bear International has an ever growing oceanic trinary. head over to our TS server cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501 and pop in and say hi. Also look us up at www.clan-ghost-bear.com

I would love to, mate, but the problem is that I am affiliated with the Inner Sohere (Free Rasalhague Rebublic) and IS pilots and Clan pilots cannot drop on the same team during CW matches, can they not?

That sound grouse, thanks mate, but I am already in a unit of my own creation - the Rasalhague Guardian Defenders (RGD), but does it matter that I am in a unit already if I join your TS (once I am able to get the microphone working - for some reason, it works with VOIP on MWO, but not for TS :/)

Actually, now that I think about it, I might disband the Rasalhague Guardian Defenders in favour of a dominant Oceanic-based pilot unit so as to get the most out of more games and have enjoy a better gaming experience...

View PostGutterBoy5, on 12 April 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

Thanks, I will do that in the next few hours, after I finish with a bit of work (shhh! Do not tell my boss I am perusing MWO forums when I am supposed to be working :-P)

Edited by Timicon, 14 April 2016 - 03:58 PM.

#6 Daikyu Kell

• PipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 46 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 17 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

Hi Timicon,

Add friend me in game, on line most nights and weekends, Playing from Sydney, mostly QP que but have a spanking CW deck when the need arrises.

-KH- are FRR aligned and have some great friends in DSA, BNI and others

#7 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:00 AM

A suggestion I would also make is to jump on the faction TS servers - The Rasalhague server usually has people in the LFG rooms if you'd like to chat to people and potentially meet up with players who may not actively use the forums that way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users