First Time

No replies to this topic

#1 Mikhal Rain Longcut

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Locationidaho

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:53 PM

Okay this is my first time be gentle!!!!!

It takes a few seconds for your glasses to go from completely dark to barely able to see the subdued atmosphere of the pub.

"Sure does feel alot better in here then in that alpha shot cockpit out there" You think as the A/C hits you in the face

That's the cool season outside they say? Going to hate pulling patrol out here but better than starving or worse not being part of something again.

You drop your sea bag at the first available booth making sure you keep your back to the wall, sure don't need to worry about that here but ya never know some people have mighty long memories.

"Excuse me, barkeep?"

The shadow in the corner of the bar growls "You don't deserve service...haven't been here long enough...hic.. get your own...."Oh sing me a song of love gone wrong and a cannon that's been jammed"

" That's funny didn't know shadows could talk, have to talk to the next scientist I see and describe this new lifeform I've found. Let's see....." You move around the tables keeping your right side to the wall ( if that's what they call it) you see the bathroom signs as you make sure the snap is off your automatic at your side.

"Smells like a three day old tread head left to simmer in the sun"

You get a few laughs from a couple of what looks like techies on there weekend-off

"what you...hic..oops that tasted bad" says the shadow
A bottle of beer flies towards your sea bag arcing gracefully onto the top of your gear almost as gracefully as a well placed Atremis IV shot, without the benefit of a tag you realize.

When will people learn without Recon your chances of actually hitting anything besides dirt is 50-50!! Damn Shell Heads, they get all the glory and recon gets all the work. Speaking of Shell Heads that shadow you've been looking at seems to have the perfect head all nice and pointy but then as you get closer you realize all that great dark matter isn't all shadow in fact most of it's moving; as in damn he's huge. What did you hear that one time before you got your but kicked the time before this one " It's not the size of man in the fight it's the hardware he carries"

If what sunlight that filters through those shades, is correct you say to yourself, then those biceps he's/or she's carrying ( still to dark to make out a face ) are about A/C 20 or maybe ERPPC sized!!

Damn

I'm used to an unfair fight being recon and all but at least I have my Bro's to back me up, the thought of all of the friends you've seen come and go leaves a cold sensation down your spine and something inside of you goes cold like it always does in a fight.

Concentrate on the target, analyze, relay, destroy.

Blood.......
Posted Image

Mikhal Rain Longcut
Armageddon Unlimited
1st Battalion
Alpha Company
Recon

tachments:
AU-11_Generic_Sig.png

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users