#1 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMythical Land of Potatoes

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

<----Transmission Begin---->

We've been watching, and waiting. While the Wolves themselves have fallen back to their last home sector The Rock. The Scorpion itself is a patient creature awaiting the opportunity to strike their prey when least expected.

Cunning, and agile along with being precise to the destruction of our enemies. The 08th Scorpion Empire unit of Clan Goliath Scorpion has emerged from the shadows of Roche, and Dadga. Those who are willing to fight for the sake of restoring the Clan Wolf honor then we are looking to help.

Clan Wolf, its time to raise the flags of war upon our enemies and take back what was once ours. The enemy shall not know what the sting of the scorpion, or the bite of the wolf till its too late. So let us par-take in taking back what was once ours.

08th Scorpion Empire Commander - ChaoticUrlond

PS - Just know the scorpions are always watching, and waiting.

<--- End Transmission --->

#2 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:21 PM

YES! It is nice to see another Goliath Scorpion drop by these forums, o7 from Clan Goliath Scorpion International!

#3 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

View PostWill9761, on 18 April 2016 - 03:21 PM, said:

YES! It is nice to see another Goliath Scorpion drop by these forums, o7 from Clan Goliath Scorpion International!

You're quite welcome sir, we're recruiting any lone wolf looking for a unit to call their own. Any skill level is accepted Willing to train will have a channel in the Clan TS soon.

#4 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:31 AM

If you want, you can borrow our teamspeak for your members, I can even set you up with a server group tag and channel of your own if you like.
clangoliathscorpion.enjinvoice.com

Edited by Will9761, 19 April 2016 - 08:38 AM.

#5 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:18 PM

View PostWill9761, on 19 April 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

If you want, you can borrow our teamspeak for your members, I can even set you up with a server group tag and channel of your own if you like.
clangoliathscorpion.enjinvoice.com

While I do humbly appreciate the gesture, but I may have to pass. I have a TS Channel on the Mechty Server.

#6 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:43 PM

Hail 8TH
tonight CGSIs ambassador Ambush Schmitt was dropping with you all and had only good things to say about the 8th and its warriors,
you can bet more CGSI warriors will be dropping with you .
its good to see the Clan Goliath Scorpion gaining more units under the Scorpion symbol.

now we just need PGI to open the Clan Homeworlds,,, 'Holds Breath'

#7 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:31 PM

Our only problem now is we are now mercing across the galaxy. Clan Wolf has held to much disdain and the community is just horrible. So we shall still drop quick play together though Faction war may be different.

#8 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:21 AM

Urlond, I suggest you have a chat with your members.

In a drop today we were openly blamed on open comms for having been the cause of a defeat - we weren't but realistically its a quickplay so who cares. The point of my post is that the way you communicate with the community is important, in shaping how you are regarded by said community.

For the entirety there was no comms between the 2 groups, yours or ours, then after all your pilots had died, we finally hear one of you on open, in game comms saying 'its ok, its the bears fault we lost' (paraphrased). Given that there were no other comms shared for the entire match its almost like they wanted us to hear this.

Look at the chassis involved, the other team had 7 assaults, we had 1, it was highly unlikely we would win, regardless of strategies chosen.

Frankly I don't care if your players blame us/your pug teammates behind closed doors to keep your pilots morale up, I know you guys are a newer smaller unit, just don't allow your pilots to go around saying it openly (especially when it is as ridiculous as in this case) because all it is going to do is give your unit a bad reputation. A unit lives and dies by two things: its results, and its reputation, you need to excel in one or the other to have a viable long term unit (preferably both)

Screenshot linked, if you want the unsanitised version to identify the pilots involved, PM me.
https://onedrive.liv...int=photo%2cjpg

Edited by Stormie, 07 June 2016 - 05:32 AM.

#9 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:14 AM

View PostStormie, on 07 June 2016 - 05:21 AM, said:

Urlond, I suggest you have a chat with your members.

In a drop today we were openly blamed on open comms for having been the cause of a defeat - we weren't but realistically its a quickplay so who cares. The point of my post is that the way you communicate with the community is important, in shaping how you are regarded by said community.

For the entirety there was no comms between the 2 groups, yours or ours, then after all your pilots had died, we finally hear one of you on open, in game comms saying 'its ok, its the bears fault we lost' (paraphrased). Given that there were no other comms shared for the entire match its almost like they wanted us to hear this.

Look at the chassis involved, the other team had 7 assaults, we had 1, it was highly unlikely we would win, regardless of strategies chosen.

Frankly I don't care if your players blame us/your pug teammates behind closed doors to keep your pilots morale up, I know you guys are a newer smaller unit, just don't allow your pilots to go around saying it openly (especially when it is as ridiculous as in this case) because all it is going to do is give your unit a bad reputation. A unit lives and dies by two things: its results, and its reputation, you need to excel in one or the other to have a viable long term unit (preferably both)

Screenshot linked, if you want the unsanitised version to identify the pilots involved, PM me.
https://onedrive.liv...int=photo%2cjpg

I am sorry that my unit said such a thing, but I cannot control a person on what they wanna say. Humans are a bit finicky this way, I will let them know that there was some disdained amongs the unit and towards another unit, and I will ask them to hold back on what they say to another chat. If you run across them and they do the same thing after I have spoken with them. Feel free to report them as for what I said, I cannot control a person to behave.

#10 Juodas Varnas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:38 AM

Someone mentioned Scorpions? Posted Image

#11 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:46 PM

Had a chance to drop with these guys on my alt account today.

Great, clear calls all day.

When they say all levels, they mean it. I was dropping on my "What Mech Challenge" alt account (Amaranth Panther) all day to knock out probation matches and grind LP for mechbays. They welcomed me along for the ride with their team anyway, glitched mic, quirky deck and all.

If you're looking for that "coordinated team" feel in matches, this is a great place to find it.

Thnaks guys, GGs :)

Edited by Virlutris, 11 June 2016 - 08:47 PM.

#12 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:47 PM

Still Active?

#13 theUgly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:07 AM

View PostHarper Steel, on 03 July 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

Still Active?

Hey man, the 08s are still active.
Not a big group as before though.

Playing CW most of the time & we mecs.

When we are Clan we are at Sranamechty
when IS can find us on the FRR hub.

Now,,, before you come in to drop with us
maybe you should read the above discussion between
uncle Stormy & Chaotic.

I can only admire Chaotic for the polite reply
on which I would have replied kind of differently.

Will be straight with you .

If we lose, most def will blame it on you or some other pug.
If we win ,,, ofc will take the credit for it.

We are good guys,, some times ,, but not all the time
and we defiantly like to talk sh@t.

Come try us, maybe you will be the next crazy pr$ck from 08s.

#14 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:46 AM

I was asking because the CGSA is trying to organize Scorpion units into a viable clan.

#15 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

Eventually we will fully return to the glory we once were, some of us had bit of a fallout but we'll return in full strength eventually. I have came back after the Civil war patch and it has re-enlightened me to the game as it feels completely different, instead of the same old bland builds we had before. I have been doing Faction Play lately so when ever we switch back to clans we will be happy to drop with any of those who wish to play with us!

#16 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

We have returned back to Clan Space!

We are also recruiting any clan mercs to join our cause if interested in a slow take over of both Clan and IS space.

We are Clan Goliath Scorpion

08th Battalion of Delta Galaxy

We are the Scorpion Empire!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users