A New One, Ha Ha Ha

6 replies to this topic

#1 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:06 AM

Two Soldier supporting the drunk and drugged multisoul step into the house of the General of THE ROYAL KUNGSARMÉ
- Is this the Mechwarrior, you spoke about, Sergeant?
- Yes sir General!
- You say you want to join the KUNGSARMÉ? Do you have any experience?
Sergeant whispers to the ear of the General: he is on the terrorist wanted list of Kurita.
- multisoul is the name and my ship carrying my Mechs is in orbit. Not of this planet.
- he`s got weapons, interesting
- yes, i came here to die fighting the clans, but beta 2 is over and peace has settled so its all useless now, after two times TYKAIID and peace treaty, this time the exhausted Nations cannot put up a fight, having spent so many resources in these wars.
- oh no, my friend, already tomorrow you will have the chance to die on the Battlefield of Faction Play Phase 3. The Clanners area ready. Sign here and cast your vote for which planet to attack.
suddenly multisoul`s face turns green and he starts puking on the floor
- a new one, ha ha ha. laughs the General and all in the room join him
multisoul slowly stands up and hands a chip to the General: inventory list and armament, also current location of my transport, It`s Captain is at your command also 50% of the cargo space. the rest i reserve for my equippment and spoils. You will allow for spoils, will you? (his eyes glow briefly).
- A fine example you are, you get the privilege to go to the front at dawn. Your new Commander will show you to the Barracks - pointing at the Sergeant
multisoul starts laughing as he sees the Sergeants face: you will not be sorry, i can shoot and follow orders on the field and i have my own big guns listed on this disk
the General shouts in their backs: Get lost! multisoul to clean the floor on this entire level of the building by dawn or hang him on the doorway. when i wake up its either clean or i see his corpse beside the sunrise!

#2 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:18 PM

i had some severe disconnects in the last 2 days due to real bad Internet, anyone affected, please excuse

#3 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:32 AM

I have sinned Jarl.
he thoughts of TK were especially strong today. 3 games in a row i was watching my team in their lrm boats moving away from the fight and leaving me alone, resulting in a shameful outcome against complete random enemies of 24:16 and worse. i was forced to join them at cooking and drinking tea way behind enemy lines while the enemy in their similar builds was lying bare for the taking. poking in its worst from both sides and none to move beside you. Fortunately insignificant numbers of FRR were involved
forgive me when i dont stop next time at just severely scratching my teams behinds
the only way to avoid this is to scream Valhalla and to storm forward as not to witness the teams cowardice

#4 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:59 PM

Sometimes it is better that way.

#5 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:50 AM

Attn:
Captain General of the FWLM
Commander-in-Chief of the Rasalhague KungsArme

Hereby our unit XAOS with 2 memebers: multisoul and dirladirla humbly requests parole and transfer to the FWLM without stripping of our Loyalty achievements.
This is in regard to participating in the upcomming strife at Tukayyid under the flag of our homeland of the Free Worlds League.

Humbly bowing,
multisoul

Edited by multisoul, 05 May 2017 - 12:18 AM.

#6 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:54 PM

Permission granted.

Throspeed, Mechwarrior.

#7 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

this will not be possible because there are 7 days penalty for breaking loyalty and TUKAYYID is sooner, and the 25% loyalty loss, so im staying here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users